Presidente Beer in the US?

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I got a taste back in Cali but it was not the same it tasted like watered down Beer to the maximum that i thought it was a counterfeit item ( due to the regulations on importing Alcohol to the U.S the standards and level or percentage need to be at a certain amount) which killed my buzz, and they do not offer the huge one "el grande." My primo tellz me he found some in Neuva Yol en una bodega circa de Washington Heights con Broadway. Since your in Mississippi try and look for some in Colorado

you lost me with that last sentence.....

GioMed

Oct 6, 2011
Wow!! since it's found all over the place in Jersey, Mass, NY and Florida I had
no idea it was not being distributed in other states. Yuengling beer is very similar to
Presidente..maybe you are asking for El Presidente..it's actually Presidente hehehe

Rafael Perez

Oct 21, 2007
I remember my aunt buying jumbo version of presidente beers in Vineland NJ. I think she bought it in a grocery store or supermarket.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I remember my aunt buying jumbo version of presidente beers in Vineland NJ. I think she bought it in a grocery store or supermarket.

Tasted the same to me, and it is cheaper than in the DR.

Yes Rafael, it's widely available all over Atlantic County and parts of Cumberland too.

Wud, it tastes the same to Mr. AE too, and WHY is it cheaper in the US????

I think it will be more and more available all over since it's part of the Heineken distribution net now.

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Yes Rafael, it's widely available all over Atlantic County and parts of Cumberland too.

Wud, it tastes the same to Mr. AE too, and WHY is it cheaper in the US????

I think it will be more and more available all over since it's part of the Heineken distribution net now.

I think you mean their larger competitor "AMBEV"

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
Maybe it is already being brewed in the U.S.A.
I love Presidente...
Is the small "p" still there? :classic:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Take your "Presidente" off the sunny beach, with that sexy young "Rent A Friend" by your side, now drink it in some other country.
NOW, you know why it doesn't taste the same???????
Mr., "AE" says it tastes the same, here, as it does there,because he is with the same woman here, and There!
Lucky Couple!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

jabuti

Mar 13, 2011
After two years of looking for it in the Carolinas, I found 12-packs in Charlotte, NC at Total Wine (Park & Woodlawn). Costs like $12.50. Owner said there is big demand, but the distributor brings it very erratically. Keepin' it real I guess.

Ahhh, una fr?a vestida de novia!!

leromero

Bronze
May 30, 2004
web.mac.com
There is a liquor store on Lawrenceville-Suwanee Road in Suwanee just outside Atlanta to the northeast off I-85. Always in stock. I can get a 12 pack for about $13 or $14 bucks. They also have two or three of the different rums from the DR. The rum is what can get a little difficult to get, but the Presidente is always in stock.