Prostitution all over the world !

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Man do I love the people on Dr1. Have many of you ever been 21yrs old with 3 kids and no husband or family to help you, better yet have any of you ever been poor? There is no public assitance in the DR and many other islands. So no welfare how can some of these people survive, most of you people don't give a damn Dominicans unless their upper class. I respect hookers much more then lawyers, government officials, bankers, and many doctors. It takes a very STRONG minded woman to have sex with some dirty, nasty, hairy ass old guy just to feed her kids and help her family. Me I applaud these women aka soldiers, if I was a woman and my kids had no food STRAIGHT STICK UP WOMAN "everybody hands up",so you see these women are breaking no laws only moral ones. Speaking of moral what is moral about many expat living in a country where a large percent of the people live below the poverty line and none of you RAT **** BASTARDS even lift a finger to help them, I forgot only if their Upper Class.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
lol I posted a few replies at the airport but I guess they did not post or were deleted. lol Mike. This was my second time in Sosua. The first was an overnight visit few years ago I have been to DR a bunch of times. SD, PC, and Higuey as examples.

What Mike is trying to say is that I went for the non-pro's and got lucky a few times. jejejeje They should pay me for the good time. :)

Back to you the topic at hand. Just had to clarify.

That's exactly what I was trying to say!

I am using the zested lemons too fast = more Vodka!

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Man do I love the people on Dr1. Have many of you ever been 21yrs old with 3 kids and no husband or family to help you, better yet have any of you ever been poor? There is no public assitance in the DR and many other islands. So no welfare how can some of these people survive, most of you people don't give a damn Dominicans unless their upper class. I respect hookers much more then lawyers, government officials, bankers, and many doctors. It takes a very STRONG minded woman to have sex with some dirty, nasty, hairy ass old guy just to feed her kids and help her family. Me I applaud these women aka soldiers, if I was a woman and my kids had no food STRAIGHT STICK UP WOMAN "everybody hands up",so you see these women are breaking no laws only moral ones. Speaking of moral what is moral about many expat living in a country where a large percent of the people live below the poverty line and none of you RAT **** BASTARDS even lift a finger to help them, I forgot only if their Upper Class.

I think you are ill informed. The single woman that has three kids that has to resort to prostitution just made poor choices. She chose to have children- one can be an accident. She chose poor partners to breed with and she chose not to get an education and she chose not to work in other areas of employment. I know many, many poor Dominicans that would never resort to being a prostitute. It's the ones that are too lazy to go to school and want to have the instant gratification of new jeans, shoes, and cell phones. Many expats put a lot of effort in to helping poor Dominicans, both in time and money.

I do hope Robert will give me a medal... at least...

You do deserve a medal as nobody insulted anyone :p

kimbjork; You mentioned the the "pathetic" men that is willing to pay for it. Why you do not mention the "pathetic" women that do just the same????

They're worse, they don't even aknowledge the fact that they're participating in the trade.

I have always taken exception to the very idea of there being different classes of people, be they male or female. I just don't get it. Maid type? Whazzat?
What is your definition of love? I never have figured out what it could be. And "I take care of you financially, and you'll cook and clean and spread the patas on request." is as good as any. Since the "developed world" pulled away from this basic model the divorce rate has soared and all those 30 something ladies who are emancipated are seeing their ex's bringing home dark skinned ladies and they, the American divorcees who wanted to be free equal and liberated aren't getting what the hippy revolution and its aftermath seemed to promise them.
Der Fish

For the maid type, I agree with you. For the rest, I must say no. Women have always been strong no matter their nationality or citizenship, they raised us do not forget! Spare me that line as it is very loose as an excuse, they could do the same or better by having a lover. If I follow your thinking, these guys can score everywhere, so why with young girls? Are they doing a favour to these women? All the guys, I've heard talking like this are loners, bitter and can only find self esteem parading with girls younger than their own. Takes two to tango, a divorce doesn't happen because there is lack of sex, but because of bitterness, lack of communication. I am really sick and tired of this kind of line. People should work on their relationship, if not possible get out with dignity and stop bitching (goes for both genders!). I've met those young girls and met their cheap sugar daddies. Let's see if these men could provide the same way in their country. What's $200 comparing to a monthly rent of $1000 or more?
By the way, I am neither American nor divorcee :rambo: and I do believe in people parting, but not in bitterness and cheap shots at women/men, as I've written earlier there is not one type, but many as there is no marriage/divorce, but many.

Have a great evening, I am going to watch the Grey Cup :cool:

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Foreign women are just upset because their husbands would rather pay young pretty "Dominicanas" for sex than come home and listen to 200 pounder nag!
I have considered myself a "low life disgusting scumbag" who preys on poor uneducated young Dominican girls, but "Pathetic",....NEVER!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
JMB; What is wrong with..dirty nasty,hairy ass old guys??? if you live long enough you will be one of us. Btw. a lot of this trabajadoras del sexo have no children and still do it with the guys you mentioned, but is it, morally permisible to do it with a good looking tigrito instead??

Foreign women are just upset because their husbands would rather pay young pretty "Dominicanas" for sex than come home and listen to 200 pounder nag!
I have considered myself a "low life disgusting scumbag" who preys on poor uneducated young Dominican girls, but "Pathetic",....NEVER!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Nobody called you a scumbag. Those 200 pounder nags were one day 140. To each age its beauty and to each man his charm. You are free to sleep with whom you please and accept that people can have different opinions and stop justifying yourself because nobody is judging you, it is a thread no more no less, by the end of it, it will all be forgotten.

Last edited:

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007

Man, you need a Xanax...it ain't that serious.
You obviously havnt read previous threads on the subject of the "poor folk" of DR. Do a search of the words "barrio" and "campesina" and then come back after you've read at least 5 pages

SHALENA

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Sking I still can t get over the fact you are a black woman in the DR or goes to the DR don t tell nobody that or someone will pull your SISTA CARD.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
Sking I still can t get over the fact you are a black woman in the DR or goes to the DR don t tell nobody that or someone will pull your SISTA CARD.

what on earth does this mean

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007

Find me a black man that knows how to act like he has some sense and I will. Dominican men love to be in control but damn, they know how to treat a woman (most of the time). Black men are too afraid you gonna tell their "boyz", to treat a woman how she should be treated.
But we digress....we don't wanna be accused of hijacking the thread!

SHALENA

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
Hell, I am enjoying this thread. Never expected to do so, but I also never expected to read all the BS some members are writing here...

My god, we should print this all out and publish it.. and all of us could get rich!!! Thanks Bronx Boy! (this does not mean you get a bigger part of the royalties!!!!)

As I said before, I do not judge people rapidly. Essentially I always give people the benefit of doubt, until proven otherwise.

And as I also said before.... some posters here throw stones at other posters, but conveniently forget their own pasts.

OK, some posters openly admit they come here for the girls, and other posters come here for the guys. Personally, it is not my scene, but I do realize it is a fact of life. If the 2 parties involved are adults and agree on the terms, I can only wish them a good time.

What I do not like is the fact that some of the members here, trash those posters, while it is known that they used to come here for exactly the same thing.

Somehow, only god knows how, they managed to snatch a decent girl, who they call their wife on the board (nope...) and somehow manage to patronize her.

Sex tourism is not a Dominican Republic thing. Forget all other continents, as the list would become too long. In South America we have Cuba, the Philipines, Brasil, Venezuela... etc...

PS: do you know why a lot of you guys love to go to Amsterdam in the Netherlands? Legalized drugs and one of the best red light districts in the world.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
to all the righteous and unrighteous, remember this and never forget it.

AT ONE POINT IN TIME, YOUR GIRL USE TO BE SOMEBODY ELSE'S GIRL. unless you were the first, somebody has banged it out before you got her. every night you go to bed think about why she performs so good in bed. maybe she's had some good training from some other guys ?

hmmmm...

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Belgian" you have obviously, NEVER had sex in the "RedLight" DISTRICT IN AMSTERDAM,or in the DR,or in neither!(My Guess!)
I HAVE!
That is like comparing a "Waffle"(Belgian) to a (Dominican) "San Cocho"!
Guess which "tastes" better,and leaves you satisfied?
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Status
Not open for further replies.