Puerto Plata Tourism Growing

billma90

Aug 15, 2012
Toronto
The only ones I am certain of is Martha's (in the back of nr 2) and my cassetta. But in cassetta 9 you can also enjoy the WiFi from Acapella.

On topic: new flight between Paris and Puerto Plata starts from December.

Well you will have a new customer next week when i am on the malecon. Thanks for the info.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
The only ones I am certain of is Martha's (in the back of nr 2) and my cassetta. But in cassetta 9 you can also enjoy the WiFi from Acapella.

On topic: new flight between Paris and Puerto Plata starts from December.

computer translation:

TOURISM| 05 OCT 2017, 10:32 AM |EDWARD FERNÁNDEZ

Puerto Plata is the destination of greatest growth in the arrival of tourists

PUERTO PLATA. The Minister of Tourism, Francisco Javier García, reported that this destination has experienced the greatest growth in the arrival of tourists to the country in recent years.

He revealed that during the first eight months of this year, the International Airport of Las Américas registered a growth of 1.9%, that of Punta Cana 8%, while Gregorio Luperón grew 15%.

"To know how Puerto Plata is, it must be said that so far this year, the destination is leading the growth of the arrival of tourists to the country by air and sea," he said.

The Tourism Minister announced that Puerto Plata will receive positive news about investment that will provoke a revolution in tourism in the area.

Francisco Javier García spoke during the opening of the sixth version of the Discover Puerto Plata MarketPlace tourist fair. The ceremony was held at the Hotel Iberostar Playa Dorada and the development of the fair takes place in the convention center of Puerto Plata.

https://www.diariolibre.com/economi...ecimiento-en-la-llegada-de-turistas-HE8314900

Further entrenching it as the fastest growing airport in the country.... I dare say

Felicidades POP