Pursue Chica or ....Not?

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Actually, I kinda like cruise ships, if you get a suite. You wake up in a different country every day, and while the food ain't gourmet, I have had far worse. And I never get tired of looking out over the ocean, especially for a full week.

Not bad for about two thousand a couple, which includes airfare.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
OK, i made it to Las Terrenas on a scooter. It took 2:20 to reach downtown from Cabarete--155km so far and i still have a quarter tank of gas left in a scooter that only holds 1.5 galloons. I got a late start from Cabarete, so i got here when it was dark.

Anyway, back to sex, relationships, and cruise ships. Yeah, i know ships. I also know poontang; i just ordered a trio of poontang right here at Alisei in Las Terrenas. I worked out of old San Juan for one year straight: 6/1/90--6/1/91. All of the cruise ships dock together in Old San Juan. There used to be a bar in Old San Juan called...wait...are you ready? "Black Angus." Whenever the ships docked, the officers, staff, and crew went running...I mean running to the "Black Angus." Once there, they were in heaven. yes, the place was air-conditioned. They also had an oval bar which seated around 40 people. They had all kinds of desserts coming around. Above the Black Angus was a motel with a back staircase that went from inside the bar up to the motel. Upstairs, they had off-duty San juan police officers standing guard. They also had fully armed off-duty police officers in the parking lot and front door. It had to be the most secure place in town.

But listen, this is what i want to tell you about my religious experience at the Black Angus...while all the other officers, staff, and crew--literally hundreds of them--ran down to the Black Angus to indulge in the festivities, i was busy trying to convert the girls over to Christianity. I'm serious. I was upstairs trying to throw everyone's legs up to Jesus. Let's face it, you're never closer to Jesus then when you are in a glorified brothel on a small island, in the middle of the Caribbean, throwing everything you have into late night bible studies.

Every island in the Caribbean has a special house for worship and throwing one's legs up to Jesus--i know because I've been to many of them throughout the Caribbean and paid my respects. These places of worship are visited by sailors throughout the world. Sailors always know where to find the lord. It's been that way for centuries. I think it started with Sinbad, then continued you on with Blackbeard, Bluebeard, Redbeard, Brownbeard, and Blondbeard.

My co-workers aboard ships told me that the Black Angus is no longer with us, however, new places of worship has since taken over and cruise staff now flock to new places to throw their legs up to Jesus and sing his praises.

Hallelujah! Love Frank

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Frank, there is nowhere in the caribbean that can begin to compare with the quality, and perhaps quantity, of women at the Black Angus. i used to stay at a little hotel called Hotel Toro, not far away, and you could not keep me out of the Angus with dynamite. besides, there were other little places close by that had some real hotties, too. Angus was a landmark, but they closed it in the late 90s.

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
Legs up...............

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/maRm9td5Vf4?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"R"

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i have never heard of an air conditioned anus before. black or otherwise. to my knowledge an average anus tends to be a sad, dark and damp place. a draft could do it good.

wait.

i am writing 50 shades of brown, am i not?

miguel james

Nov 6, 2012
hey, I think that when it comes to sex in the DR that looks is a big part of it. Many guys that are here know that in their native land to talk to a girl/women with such beaty will cost a lot more than 1000 pesos.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
hey, I think that when it comes to sex in the DR that looks is a big part of it. Many guys that are here know that in their native land to talk to a girl/women with such beaty will cost a lot more than 1000 pesos.

it will cost them far more than that if they even say hello to some women. some 75 year old guy trying to chat up a 17 year old hottie might just find her calling 911, and him getting arrested for something like harassment, or molestation, whichever comes first.