Pursue Chica or ....Not?

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
so there i am, at the bar, working my hot culo off waiting tables when this ugly fat gringo walks in. my husband immediately chatted him up trying to sell him an excursion so that the fatso shakes at least a little bit of his lard on a horse back or a safari truck. but not. the gut is ugly like a goat, smelly like a goat and stingy like a goat who just spotted the last sad leaf on a guava tree.

so, i'm thinking, we gotta get to his money somewhat. i wink at my hubby, he nods his head in agreement and leaves. then i go to the goaty gringo and tell him he just spoke to an evil man, who is not his friend and is going to cheat him. god, it's so easy to gain their trust...

anyway, he asks me for my phone number so i give him my cell and tell him i finish at 5. he calls, of course. i could not answer as my husband was drilling me all nice and good and who has time to talk to goats? he texted me too later on but i was pounded again by my side boyfriend so i was only able to write few words.

he's texting and calling still. i wonder how much money does he have? i'm playing hard to get for now. i need him to think i am a worthy, hard working woman. i bet he's already telling some other gringos that he met the love of his life and asking how to proceed. what a fool!

this is probably one of the funniest things I have read on DR1. The fact is that you may be right..

good stuff

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
Unfortunately, I have spoken to perhaps only 1 man out of many, that hasn't been negatively impacted after a few years of traveling to or living in the DR.

It starts out a paradise of fun and ends up a not so good experience, 99%.

let's talk sometime. Then, you would have talked to two...;)

Feb 15, 2005
JMB, Everyone, don't you think the root explanation of this phenomenon whereby Dominican women are "easy" can be found in sexism and economics? Specifically, Dominican women are in comparison to all of these foreign adventurers poor. Also, the Dominican Republic is a deeply misogynistic place, where women are objectified and denigrated by Dominican and foreign men alike, valued primarily for their physicality.

It's not about being objectified or anything of the sort in in my honest opinion. BTW, foreign women go to the DR as well for the same adventures. However, sex is considered a very casual adventure for the most part in this culture, look at how many cabanas there are, young mothers, young men with multiple children. I know one guy in his mid-twenties that has 5 kids, with 3 women, another in his early 30s with 10 kids!!!!
Overall it's also sad to see how, less and less people help another out, without seeking some sort of compensation.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
i generally try to have sex with the beautiful waitresses the same night. i am a Bronx boy. we have a saying there; if you snooze, you lose. who knows how many other guys she will serve mangu to before the night is over?
Your from the BX so you know how important a woman's reputation is. Growing up when a new guy would move into the neighborhood the "barrio HO's will always tried to push up on them until the people from the neigborhood tell the new guy to stay away from her because she is a HO!!! These type of women put the vibe out if "your are lookin for a good time come to me" that is why non ho's never ever want to be seen with ho's.

We have a saying here also but a little different" The one thing HO's can't stand is EXPOSURE" LOL!!!!!

If you snooze you lose??? Let me stay sleep on those type of women, but if you come across some fine a$$ woman from Tokyo wake me up:sleep:

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Not everyone wants to get married. But it's funny how many men/women wind up in a "serious" relationship in the DR.

They could be on a 3 yr drought in their homeland and arrive in Santo Domingo on a Monday and be in a commited relationship by Saturday morning LOL

Very true post.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Ok, i see some updates are needed here...where do i begin?

1. The OP is young, yes, but he is very good looking. He reminds me of a younger version of Denzel Washington. On top of that, he is very well educated, and has a very, very good job in Atlanta, Georgia. I think that's where DRob here both lives and works? DRob, if you're out there, PM the OP, try to meet him...you'll be impressed with both his job and his education. He's also got a fantastic personality. Yes, he's a little naive, but who isn't when they first get here? He's only been here 4 days!!

2. Yes, girls that are not "working girls" do have one night stands here. I work on the beach and see it happen all the time. It's not extremely common...i don't see it every single night... but i certainly see it every week. One waitress just had sex on the beach last week with a customer i know; and another waitress down the beach--from a different place-- had sex on the beach with another customer i know (I know both customers). News travels fast here in Cabarete. Anyone who works here on the beach is already well aware of what goes on nightly here. I don't need to go into details.

3. Ok...what else here? Oh yeah, JMB...one night stands happen everywhere in the world--from the bars that i work at in Oslo, Norway every summer--to the bars i've worked at in Columbus, OH, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, San Francisco, CA, and London, England--where i both lived and worked for one year (South Kensington & Sloane square). One night stands happen every night in every city everywhere around the world. They're happening right now, right here on this island; and they're were happening at the height of the AIDS epidemic when i was bartending throughout the US--to right now, today, in Cabarete. Sex never stops; in fact, it often never even slows down to take a breather. This is why campaigns like "Abstinence" never work. However, "Safe sex" can work, and does work, with enough education and campaigning behind it. I know...i've seen it in action.

4. This kid--who is not really a kid--somewhere in his middle to late 20's--has only been here 4 days. FOUR DAYS! I really like him. I liked him instantly. He's sincere, honest, and has a warm and friendly disposition. It's too bad some people are not able to work on the beach in Cabarete or downtown Sosua where you get to meet people from all walks of life, all educational backgrounds, and all occupations. There are some really fascinating people who come through here.

I hope i'm able to capture some of this diversity in my upcoming book--which will probably get released sometimes after i die. Oh well, it's been both fun and fascinating meeting so many diverse, eccentric, absurd, and funny individuals every day here on the beach in Cabarete. Diversity is what makes the world go around.

Love Frank

Last edited:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
what is this crap about one night stand mythology? women do not do it? whaaaa? in this case most men get so drunk on their one night stand nights they never realize their long haired date had a beard, AC/DC 1987 world tour t-shirt and snores loudly after passing out and having their back door pounded energetically by some glassy eyed dude in socks. or, to look at it from different perceptive, most of men in the world woke up worse for wear in a messy bed, with some serious arse itch and a blurry memory of a great night with norwegian blonde with a pony tail and skinny jeans, whose name was lars....

think about it...

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
Only once, just for once, I would like to know where dv8 gets these so vivid mental images from...:classic:

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
They could be on a 3 yr drought in their homeland and arrive in Santo Domingo on a Monday and be in a commited relationship by Saturday morning LOL

Very true post.

hahahaha

I know a few who complain about "dry spells". 3 years, DAMN!!!!!

Blisters I would imagine.

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
What happened to last night's "10pm News" report?
Did I miss it? :confused: Darn, I need to get my eyes checked.

"R"
Ten o clock news
BOB & THE BLONDE:

Bob walked into a sports bar around 9:58 PM.
He sat down next to a blonde at the bar
And stared up at the TV.

The 10 PM news was coming on.
The news crew was covering the story
Of a man on the ledge of a large building
Preparing to jump.

The blonde looked at Bob and said,
"Do you think he'll jump?"

Bob said, "You know, I bet he'll jump."

The blonde replied, "Well, I bet he won't."

Bob placed a $20 bill on the bar and said, "You're on!"

Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar,
The guy on the ledge Did a swan dive off the building, Falling to his
death.

The blonde was very upset, But willingly handed her $20 to Bob.
"Fair's fair. Here's your money."

Bob replied,
"I can't take your money. I saw this earlier on the 5 PM news, So I
knew he would jump."

The blonde replied, "I did, too, But I didn't think he'd do it again."

Bob took the money.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
It's not about being objectified or anything of the sort in in my honest opinion. BTW, foreign women go to the DR as well for the same adventures. However, sex is considered a very casual adventure for the most part in this culture, look at how many cabanas there are, young mothers, young men with multiple children. I know one guy in his mid-twenties that has 5 kids, with 3 women, another in his early 30s with 10 kids!!!!
Overall it's also sad to see how, less and less people help another out, without seeking some sort of compensation.

and i am willing to stake a bet that none of those guys as much as holds a job, let alone supports the kids. i hold to the simple belief that a man is only what a woman allows him to be. some women will not have a lazy bum living in their lives, so, therefore, if a man wants to be with her, he will have to change his habits. others, like so many Dominican women, are perfectly at ease with losers who knock them up, and live off them like parasites, doing absolutely nothing of merit. even in other societies where men rule supreme, the men understand there role is to be a breadwinner and provider. Dominican men see themselves as sperm donors, and their women allow them to be. that is why they are treated with such sexist disdain by locals and foreigners alike. it is socialization, to the degree that even if they hook up with a well meaning gringo who helps support her financially, she will still use a part of his money to support some bum who cannot spell the word "work".

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Your from the BX so you know how important a woman's reputation is. Growing up when a new guy would move into the neighborhood the "barrio HO's will always tried to push up on them until the people from the neigborhood tell the new guy to stay away from her because she is a HO!!! These type of women put the vibe out if "your are lookin for a good time come to me" that is why non ho's never ever want to be seen with ho's.

We have a saying here also but a little different" The one thing HO's can't stand is EXPOSURE" LOL!!!!!

If you snooze you lose??? Let me stay sleep on those type of women, but if you come across some fine a$$ woman from Tokyo wake me up:sleep:

i was just making light of the situation. pay me no mind.