Re-discover Costambar

Status
Not open for further replies.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
thanks for the heads up. next time i hear a group of guys here talking about the homeboy n...gers, i will remember you exhortation that it is not about the color. besides, i must confess that ,in my opinion at least, your statement ?this is not Michigan, gal?, is not i the best of taste.

agian, you generalize. not all nasty remarks are rasist. unless they are direct, like what you quoted above.
michingan was on the point as the poster was raised there, just a reminder that DR is DR. not really politically correct.
now lemme forget this thread, it ain't going anywhere.

ffritz

Feb 7, 2008
www.gymbar.blogspot.com
Well, a rough count would be around 15-20 bars and restaurants, some hairdressers, supermarkets and colmados, pharmacy, golf club, tennis courts,

It's 20 to 25 bars/restaurants, maybe more depending on how you count them.

Physiotherapists, magazine publishers, vehicle hire .... the list goes on.

Anybody else wanna guess?

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Next Saturday I will have been in the Dee Ah for 9 years. In that time I've spent a grand total of 15 days in the U S of A.

I've never been to Costambar but I'll check it out.

From what I've seen whizzing in public is much more common here than in my native Massachusetts where you can be arrested for peeing in public.

luzcace

Aug 19, 2004
www.luzcace.info
yes it is a millionairs beach during the week, great to have a walk early in the morning, have a swim and just relax, nobody at all bothering you. I usually go late afternoon, around 6, for me the best time of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.