Reputation System Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Tool Time

I predict I will still be called a tool by tamborista....lol I'm on my third red square that I know of but I wont hold a grudge

I have nothing to hide Nature Lover, when you occasionally post useful information you are rewarded, when you post your usual nonsequitur BS, you may get another RED Square!

I am not shy.

tambo'

DOMINCAN BOY

On Vacation!
Jun 6, 2006
Well, we'll see what happens. If it were up to me I would ban a bunch of those posters, especially the ones I gave red squares to. You're far too patient IMHO and I've been interested to see the reputation scores seem to echo my long held impressions.
:bunny:Yea start with the initial A Ops another red spot for me adrian PS why dont you allow pm;s/
f675f8db.jpg

J

John Evans

is there a bug in this system by the way....non of the new posts are being highlighted now

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
time for revenge and hugs

That is not true. I got negative feedback for this comment right here-

"There are nice hotels that suit almost every budget in and around the Zona Colonial.

It is also very busy every day with pedestrian traffic, making it a nice place to hang out and people watch.

You could rent a vehicle to go out at night, but taking a cab at night would make more sense if you are out drinking and partying. And you don't have to worry about parking."

-What type of BS is that? A red square for such a comment? You've got to be kidding me!!! At least now I can tell Tamborista and Apostropheman where they can stick their fan mail.

I feel better already...

Way to go!!! People should post their unwarranted red square comments, then other posters can give bad reputation to them for their ridiculous abuse of their previous anonymity. Pass another Presidente. Glad I only gave out good reputation.

leekiv

Mar 5, 2007
lol Uh............

I have nothing to hide!!! I keep my negative to myself as the posts that "tick' me off are really not worth responding to as they are from people who are all talk.Not worth it. ;)

BUT

ROCKY AND HILLBILLY

ARE THE ONLY ONES ON HERE WHO ARE THE REAL DR!!

As for the ones who blah blah blah.............totally self consumed. The only ones who really give a rat's behind are the people who r idiots like you! I don't have to name names. Just look at self consumed a -holes;)

p.s. I have the " " to always leave my name, no matter what. DO YOU???.

WoW--- funny thing since now seeing all who left me good points, makes me go huh!!! never would have guessed! THANKS ALL.:)

Last edited:

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I can see the point of view of the people who criticise the people who take advantage of the anonymous option for being cowardly or sneaky, but now that they're not anonymous people might as well post negative feedback on the actual thread.

I sometimes get anonymous critical comments on my blog, and once or twice these have been gratuitously nasty, but never thought to question the option of anonymity.

leekiv

Mar 5, 2007
Hmmmmm.........................

I have nothing to hide!!! I keep my negative to myself as the posts that "tick' me off are really not worth responding to as they are from people who are all talk.Not worth it. ;)

BUT

ROCKY AND HILLBILLY

ARE THE ONLY ONES ON HERE WHO ARE THE REAL DR!!

As for the ones who blah blah blah.............totally self consumed. The only ones who really give a rat's behind are the people who r idiots like you! I don't have to name names. Just look at self consumed a -holes;)

p.s. I have the " " to always leave my name, no matter what. DO YOU???.

WoW--- funny thing since now seeing all who left me good points, makes me go huh!!! never would have guessed! THANKS ALL.:)

Another thing I must add which will probably get me banned, is the fact that a few are"untouchable" in meaning that no matter how crude, rude or just downright wrong or nasty they are they are supported by " " and others who have a "different" opinion . I moderate 2 different poker forums and I am admin. on another, but i am IMPARTIAL to all. I really do not get when there are a few on here who are nothing short of disgusting who get praised by the "minions'? I am not asking for explanation's as I believe that those who "could" really can't. Sad really. :rolleyes:

Adrian Bye

Bronze
Jul 7, 2002
I moderate 2 different poker forums and I am admin. on another, but i am IMPARTIAL to all.

Are you sure? You value a new user with 10 strange posts the same as an experienced member with 6,000 posts who just had a bad day?

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Los dias felices volvieron!!!....

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN.....And the cowards WILL go hide!!.

For ME (NOTE: for ME), making those "brave" posters visible is the best and fairest thing DR1 has done for it's members IN A LOOOOONG time!!.

KUDOS!!...KUDOS!!!!....KUDOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Thank God I only gave 1-2 negatives!!.

Btw: Can we go and see ALLLLLL the comments.....It seems that we can only see the last 5.....I just want to make sure that a moderator didn't make it a habit to give me negatives "points" at will, ;);).

I can GUANRANTEE it that since "WE" can't hide anymore, the negatives comments WILL be less and less frequent!.

Again....this is GREAT!!.

Edited to add:

I just hope that from NOW on members do NOT make a joke out of it...And give negative or positive comments ONLY to those who deserve it!.

leekiv

Mar 5, 2007
lol Miguel

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN.....And the cowards WILL go hide!!.

For ME (NOTE: for ME), making those "brave" posters visible is the best and fairest thing DR1 has done for it's members IN A LOOOOONG time!!.

KUDOS!!...KUDOS!!!!....KUDOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Thank God I only gave 1-2 negatives!!.

Btw: Can we go and see ALLLLLL the comments.....It seems that we can only see the last 5.....I just want to make sure that a moderator didn't make it a habit to give me negatives "points" at will, ;);).

I can GUANRANTEE it that since "WE" can't hide anymore, the negatives comments WILL be less and less frequent!.

Again....this is GREAT!!.

Edited to add:

I just hope that from NOW on members do NOT make a joke out of it...And give negative or positive comments ONLY to those who deserve it!.

I gave you good points at one time a week or so ago ,( and as usual put my name on, and just to clarify, never said "like you: but did say " starting to respect you" of course, until you opened your mouth again ), in regard's to my thought of you doing something positive!!! I never hide. How many can say what they did?:cheeky:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Para ti....

I gave you good points at one time a week or so ago ,( and as usual put my name on, and just to clarify, never said "like you: but did say " starting to respect you" of course, until you opened your mouth again ), in regard's to my thought of you doing something positive!!! I never hide. How many can say what they did?:cheeky:
I could NOT care less if you like me or respect me or hate me or dislike me, gave me a negative or a positive.....My previous post, on the last paragraph, I said, in many words that I hope people did NOT take this thing and make a joke out of it...

(Btw: let me make you aware that when Robert started this I said the same thing then that I am saying now, about people making a game and a joke out of it!).

Now, if YOU, or anybody else for that matter, want to be funny, go to the darn Clown Bin Forum and post your comedic nonsense there!.

J

John Evans

id so like to give out bad reputation ..... but they say i have to spread it round

J

John Evans

i.m gettin a bit spooked now ....my reputation has doubled in the last 6 hours and tamborista now loves me

Status
Not open for further replies.