Shopping for women

C

criss colon

I used to go to La Sirena,and plaza Lama on Duarte, but now I use Plaza Lama on 227 de Feb.,and LaSirena on Luperone! I still buy furniture at La National and Arbaje Soni.I could only find a TV with a 35 inch screen at Plaza Lama! Sorry! Criss

C

criss colon

Re: Criss shops in La sirena. Hehehehe

Yes I do! They have nice cloth for our custom made clothes! Check it out, make some nice "Turbans!" Criss

C

criss colon

Re: Watching TV

Some "very" explicite videos, Rex Boski,of "Rose Bud" productions is my favorite!He portrays woman as the "initiators" and "aggressors" in the "CAMA" We enjoy that refreshing point of view!!Criss and "company"

C

criss colon

Re: Criss buy in Supermercado Pola

In case you missed my post "above, my family wears "Tailor made" clothes! This "designer label" thing is so...proletariat.Look around and see who wears "those" kind of clothes.Is that who you want to be grouped with? Ugh! Criss I do go to Super Pola,Camino Chiquito, Tuesday "Verde", for produce, and Thursday Roja, for LA Carne! I prefer Super National In Arroyo Hondo cause its close to my house. "TaTa!" Criss

C

Carol

Criss

All the nasty bugs are crawling out of the woodwork now. Now if any of them had any class or real money they would jet across to Paris or Milan.

This is not targeted at you Rebecca.

Carol

C

criss colon

Re: Go for it Criss!!

Hi "Sweetie" (A term of endearment I use for a close female friend, not a "Sexist" remark) the "feminist Patrol" might take me for a: "Potencial Rapist") I love it when the "GREAT PRETENDERS" "AZT", TW, And now "john" Thats what we call the "WC" in America. Double Ugh! Post so close together, don,t have to "surf all over", to see what the "poor people" are doing! Criss Oh! I read that TW will now move from town to town, and not keep a permanent address, In the US, we call that a "Bum!", or to be "politically Correct", a "HOMELESS" person! He will be the "Bum" wearing the "Tommy" Knockoff!

A

azb

35 inch TV??? Nahhh way to small for his vision. He needs a 55 in or better yet a projection (wall screen) type system for the coca cola bottle lens glasses that he wears. Hehehehe

C

Carol

I know you're not sexist Criss - you love women too much. But I will watch out for TW in the fake 'Tommy' next time I'm over.

Don't you also say 'hobo'? Silly me - I forgot no trains to hitch a ride on in the the DR.

C

criss colon

When I was 12 years old, I asked my father if we were "rich"(Monitarily,not morally,spiritually,etc.,thats another day!) He said: "No son, we just have a lot of wealthy friends!" At the time(1958) we were on a "day sail" around the lovely island of Curacao.We spent Christmas there that year,my mothers parents came from Holland, so I guess it was like Amsterdam only hot.(We are just "dirt farmers" from Illinois, but it gave us the winters free every year to travel. This is important to me, because on that trip I made the decicion to "one day" "retire" to a tropical island.I,m hungry, I think I,ll go get a: "jonny cake" Criss

C

criss colon

Re: Criss shops in La sirena. Hehehehe

Please stop,your insults are like knives cutting to the very core of my "being!' Ok, I admit it, I shop at LaSirena, only "for the love of ALLAH please stop the insults!Criss

A

azb

Criss wrote:
"Oh! I read that TW will now move from town to town, and not keep a permanent address, In the US, we call that a "Bum!", or to be "politically Correct", a "HOMELESS" person"

If I recall correctly, he would be moving from santo domingo to Bavaro, to punta cana and to who knows where...
If that the definition of a bum or a homeless person, then I am all for it. I would leave my work in a heart beat if I had the luxury to do something like this.
I wonder what would you be doing in the upcoming days, besides shopping for pampers and milk?

C

Carol

I can't even claim wealthy friends but I get by. Left in a jam by my ex husband in 1998, divorced in 1999 and then he died last year.

I had to get it together on my own and do 2 jobs to keep a roof over my head. When I get a few legal issues sorted I'm going to sell up and move. There's nothing to keep me here and I hate the cold and the rain.

C

criss colon

AZT, I beg you to stop!! Not the "He wears eye glasses" insult,No,No,No!!! Next thing you will be telling everyone about my "SEIKO" watch! What,s up with the he he he he he thing? Is that some kind of "code" or Pakistani "curse?" It often aappears at the end of your posts.Criss

A

azb

Re: tailor made, of course!

Yeah, tailor made clothes... of-course, how silly of me? designer labels don?t come in 44inch waist.

C

criss colon

Yes AZT, Part of being a "family" is doing the mundane(that means:trivial,still don,t get it?,day to day,seemingly unimportant)things.I don,t mind we make it fun. We usually pass by "Pollos Victorina" and/or Helados Bon on the way home.You should know that "bums" hang out in "up-scale" towns for the same reason that "Jessie James" robbed banks, "Cause that,s where the money is!!" Got to go, my wife just called and she wants some "pickles to go wiyh the "helados Bon" She is even "more" demanding when she is pregnant!! Criss

C

criss colon

Re: tailor made, of course!

Make that 50 inch wast! And it looks like 51 on the horizon!I,m 6feet 7 inches tall,so I carry my 300 plus,plus plus pounds well! he he he he he! I quit smoking 2 years ago and the kitchen has become my "2nd" favorite room in the house! Criss