Shopping for women

W

wobbly

And yet again.....

I admit I do not speak Spanish but I assume that was a pitiful example of sarcasm?

W

wobbly

Ditto that Carol!

Thank God I am not the only person that thinks Criss is an OK guy! Hey boys! I often shop at Wal-mart and at K-mart. I know I have the means to buy whatever and wherever I want but for many items I choose Wal-mart. Suppose that maybe, just maybe, that is why I now have the ability to shop where I want?

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: Masks?

Apparently you didnt go to any Halloween parties in DR. And I can understand people in the US not buying Osama masks. I never said it was the US. But obviously, you dont read the news events in other countries outside of US.

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: There you go again.....

There goes another pampers daddy!

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: And again......

Wobbly: You look wobblier all the time. Are you a Criss double. Let him speak for himself. I dont have to see his lead teeth fillings.

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: And yet again.....

For intellectuals like you here it is: Motoconcho is the most despicable, low life way of cabbing. That is you pay to ride in the back of a motorcycle and share the back with three other people, without helmets and no insurance. The driver drives like a maniac and charges you $10 for the priviledge. Frituras is what Criss self confesses to eating all the time. That is fried meat cooked unhealthily in the streets, using auto emissions for seasoning and road dirt for salt. Very sarcastic, but real. And Criss loves too. He does not deny it.

W

wobbly

Re: Masks?

No, generally I only read the NY Times and the Wallstreet Journal. And your source for all this mask knowledge?

W

wobbly

Re: There you go again.....

Our children are all grown up. We now have 3 grandchildren. Wrap that pamper around your head and you may look like your hero Bin Laden.

W

wobbly

Intellectuals like me? Geesh that hurt. I get paid 5k for a 1 hour speaking engagement. (plus expenses)

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

No, Criss is paying you 5K an hour to read my posts and reply to them. Thanks for the readership I get paid $5 pesos for everyone of my posts read.

W

wobbly

Re: Wobbly, criss's watch dog. Waf waf

What is Waf Waf? If you would only listen to yourself you would find that it is woof! woof! Waf as I remember was an arm of the American Military "Women of The Air Force".

If that is what I am considered then so be it. Criss had the common sense to quit responding to all the negativity and unrational behavior. I wish I could.

A

azb

Re: Wobbly, criss's watch dog. Waf waf

you took over where he left off.
anyway, Big dogs do woof woof, but tiny little ones only bark waf waf!!!