Shopping for women

C

criss colon

Re: Criss shops in Haitian markets.

Stop! I am so ashamed! Look, I have never been to Haiti, but then I have never been to Pakistan either! I,m sure they are both nice places to visit. I,m sure that the Pakistanis are just as nice as the Haitians.The US had troops in Haiti awhile back, and now the US has troops in Pakistan. You have much incommon.I Thank the Pakistani people for allowing the US and Allied Forces to use their country to wage war on the Taliban and other "terrorists! Not many Muslim countries would be so helpful.Especially when the Coalition Forces are killing fellow Muslims. Some people will do anything for a few "Rupees" Criss

C

criss colon

Re: Criss buy in Supermercado Pola

You will be fine! You have style and wit. I,m not rich, but we live "comfortably" he he he he he! Call me a friend if you will! Criss

A

azb

OOOPPPssss, now you have brought the war back into discussion. Am I supposed to lash back at Americans like you? Not this time, I am too bored in my office today. Not in a mood for hate speech today. Besides, I spent a very enjoyable night with a new friend. Another one is scheduled for today. I need all my energies to keep up with my social activities. I wonder how you do it so often in your age?
(P.S Criss, I am glad to see that you are not taking my posts very seriously today. I really don't mean all the insults that I spit at you. Its just funny to see how you, wobbly and, of course, your sweet new pet "Carol" react as one.
I am sure you are a good man (deep inside) and help people in DR when you can. I am something of a similar type...(as contrary to popular belief in DR1). peace)

W

wobbly

My daddy could beat up your daddy....

Did anyone hear the 5 day forecast for Afghanistan?

Answer: 2 days!

E

El Jefecito

Re: tailor made, of course!

Better a big waist than a big head. Best suit i ever had was made in Santo Domingo by a local tailor...Why spend a lot and get little when you can pay a little and get a lot.

C

criss colon

I knew I liked this "Jefecito Guy"!!Criss

C

criss colon

You have it backwards, I am Carol,s "Pet" Criss

E

El Jefecito

Oh no, don't say that...I'll get more dissapproval from TW.

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: Ditto!

You have to agree with me wether you like it or not. You cant disagree with connoisseurs. By the way, after the Versace Boutique went broke, because of the "too much partying" by the owners, Mykonos carries their belts too, along with Guccis. Sorry Walmart shoppers! For you cheapos perhaps there are some Army imitation belts on Duarte Street.

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: Criss shops in La sirena. Hehehehe

For those of you who do not like Islamic fashion, let me tell you that the military look on men is coming heavy and I can almost picture designers by next year to go with Islamic themes. I look at these pictures of Islamic Afghan women all covered up dressed in black and they look awsome. It looks like a scene from Star Wars. I must agree that I like to see women with hardly any clothes on, but Islamic fashion looks kind of kool to me. The colors on some of the capes and the cotton they use must be superb. I know because I have Afghan rugs from Bloomingdales and you can step on them for twenty years and they still look as bright as when originally purchased. I hate Osama Bin Laden, but the guy dresses Kool. No wonder he inspires his people, because at least he has personality and makes George Bush look like a prep boy. Where is Bill Clinton when we need him? Osama is even beating Bush hands down for halloween masks.

C

Carol

Well Thank you AZB. I'm surprised it took you this long. I support him not only because I agree with him but the level of personal insults you throw at him is despicable. Who cares where he shops, who cares that there's a big age gap between him and his wife. It's the person inside that counts, not what kind of glasses they wear or how big their waistline is. I think Criss is an OK guy.

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: Criss shops in La sirena. Hehehehe

For the love of Mohammed! La Sirena is too good for you. How about Hiper Mercado Ole.He He!

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Criss: I can almost picture you taking a motoconcho to Isabel Aguiar Street, stop at the light and pick up 5 oranges in a plastic bag, sitting on the sidewalk eating the oranges and then eat some frituras before you hit the Herrera Stores. Not to mention a stop at El Canal on Luperon. Real fine shopping Criss, keep it up.

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: Criss, have you tried bollitos at Victorina?

Even as a connoisseur of fien Maine Lobster, although not as fine a Stone Crab man like Criss, I have to recognize that bollitos de yuca de Victorina are really good.

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

I am glad at least you and Osama Bin Laden agree on something... wearing Seiko watches.

W

wobbly

Masks?

Like the ones so many hide behind in these forums? Last night I watched a report on the news. They interviewed the president of the largest costume and mask manufacturer in the US and he stated that he was unable to even give the Bin Laden masks away. We Americans love to dress horrific on Halloween but nobody wants to be as horrific and threatening as that sicko ba****d.

W

wobbly

There you go again.....

ragging on Criss. You only wish you had his attitude and his zest for life and that you could even fathom living without all the "this is the way we are supposed to be" attitudes.

W

wobbly

And again......

You stoop to slamming Criss. Must be trying to cut down your superiors is a common practice?