Somebody help my little girl, please!!!!!

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Who Knows the Truth?

It's quite common that ex wives use false accusations against their former husband, sexual abuse of children certainly is one of them.
Children of that age are also known to make up vicious stories which even for experts are hard to verify true or not.

In this case the Father and the daughter need to be heard as well.
The problem is, that this must be done in a country where money rules over rights and truth.

m'frog

desperate

Aug 4, 2006
I have answered this question three times. We were never in Canada together, she was born in the D.R. A Canadian lawyer cannot help me, I have tried.

I realize you don't know me and some of you think this is a "ploy" to get custody. Why would anyone in their right mind make something like this up??? I trusted him and he has abused my daughter. All I care about is her, getting her out of there safely and quickly. Obviously I am anxious to do this asap. and in all fairness, the justice system in the D.R. is extremely inadequate if he is able to get custody without me being notified or present at any hearing. It seems like everyone is coming down hard on me for trying to get an order the way he did, yet no one has commented on his illegal actions. Given that he is abusing her, it is clear to me know why he got the order, to keep her by his side. This is a very sick man!

desperate

Aug 4, 2006
Is there anyone on this board who can recommend a competant, gentle female doctor in Puerto Plata AND a competant lawyer who can handle my case, or am I just wasting my time here???

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
Lady, you need to be in the DR with your daughter not wasting time on this board.

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Words

desperate said:
... I am astounded at how many people on here have attacked me. If ANYONE knows of a way to get her on a plane and out of there please tell me how...

Nobody is attacking you.

As you said earlier money buys everything in this country. Knowing that, why do you want usto find you a quick solution (which definitely would be illegal)?

You cannot expect people to give you advice without them knowing that your story is true.

I for one would like to hear the Father's version of it all.

m'frog

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
What A Dumb Ass Response!

mountainfrog said:
...I for one would like to hear the Father's version of it all.

m'frog
If she's telling the truth that's never going to happen!

-Helpmann :rolleyes:

desperate

Aug 4, 2006
You think the father is going to admit what he has done???? Whether you believe me or not, I don't care. I believe my daughter. Why can't someone just recommend a doctor and lawyer to me, what harm could that do? I don't know why I thought I could actually get help on here, perhaps the DR has just hardened so many of you. In Canada, people are much more friendly. They actually beleive you unless you give them reason not to. I suppose this comes from living in a country where you are surrounded by liars, thieves and con artists, sad but true.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
I would get a list of attorneys practicing in the city where the girl and her father are from the yellow pages or Internet and tried calling and writing all of them, pick one based on their responses and follow what he tells you to do. If someone here can recommend you one, it is great, but you still have to do your own research.

http://www.superpagesdr.com/negocio/NegIndex.aspx?__idioma=es

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Useless...

mountainfrog said:
Yes, if.
You don't know the truth, but are assuming you're told it.

m'frog
What difference does it make? What I don't know is a reputable female doctor and/or lawyer in the Dominican Republic. If you do, then provide the information, if not, shut the f*ck up!!!

-Helpmann :angry:

desperate

Aug 4, 2006
Thank you helpmann, my sentiments exactly at this point. I really don't care if anyone believes me or not, it is not that much that I am asking for. A simple referral.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Yeah right!

helpmann said:
That's pretty much how they are on this board.

-Helpmann :rolleyes:

You're a barrel of help. What are you lending to this thread--I guess you know the lady , little girl, and the father?
Hey, BTW, would you like to buy a bridge? I have one for sale in Brooklyn Mr. Smartaxx.
JOHN
Alotmorecautiousthanyouare.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Go read my response

helpmann said:
What difference does it make? What I don't know is a reputable female doctor and/or lawyer in the Dominican Republic. If you do, then provide the information, if not, shut the f*ck up!!!

-Helpmann :angry:

and I really hope you dont have the same comment for me Mr. HELPman.
JOHN

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Sorry to say this

desperate said:
You think the father is going to admit what he has done???? Whether you believe me or not, I don't care. I believe my daughter. Why can't someone just recommend a doctor and lawyer to me, what harm could that do? I don't know why I thought I could actually get help on here, perhaps the DR has just hardened so many of you. In Canada, people are much more friendly. They actually beleive you unless you give them reason not to. I suppose this comes from living in a country where you are surrounded by liars, thieves and con artists, sad but true.

BUT- based on this post alone I don't believe you. Sorry but it's classic con lingo. Offense, offense, offense.
Good luck for you and your child (and father)
JOHN