Somebody help my little girl, please!!!!!

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Blow It Out Your Ass!!

johne said:
You're a barrel of help. What are you lending to this thread--I guess you know the lady , little girl, and the father?
Hey, BTW, would you like to buy a bridge? I have one for sale in Brooklyn Mr. Smartaxx.
JOHN
Alotmorecautiousthanyouare.
Truth or lie, your sympathies are for child molesters.

-Helpmann :surprised

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
GEEEzzzzzzzzzzz just give this woman some info please. This little girl is going through hell and back with these two lunatics for parents. I pray that this little girls nightmare ends soon, no child deserves what she's describing. Lady get down there immediatetly and do what you have to do. If this is what this man is doing to his daughter he should never ever see her again.

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Cowboy Thinker

helpmann said:
What difference does it make?

In my world of thinking, the TRUTH does make a difference and finding out is always helpful.
People jumping to conclusions and telling people to shut up remind me of gun wielding cowboys... :(

helpmann said:
What I don't know is a reputable female doctor and/or lawyer in the Dominican Republic. If you do, then provide the information, if not, shut the f*ck up!!!

While I am not amused by your language; I will still carry on thinking...

m'frog

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
All this is going nowhere fast. You must get yourself to the local fiscal (prosecutor). As you said the child was born in the DR, if you were here legally, she is a Dominican citizen as well as Canadian. Demand an investigation and if indicated charges filed against your ex-husband. He, being a Swiss National, will have to make a pretty quick decision about settling this and getting you to recant your allegation or fight this from jail. The longer you wait, the greater the chance that the child will be removed to Switzerland.
But a private doctor and lawyer are only going to burn time and money. Get to the authorities.

desperate

Aug 4, 2006
You don't beleive me because I have a copy of my daughter's dominican birth certificate? What mother in her right mind wouldn't have this document??? I didn't come here to argue with the people on this board, I am looking for help. If you cannot provide then refrain from answering, because you are just wasting mine and my daughter's time.

desperate

Aug 4, 2006
Thanks for the list of attorneys. For those suggesting to forget about lawyers, please tell me which authority to go to? The local Puerto Plata police seem like a joke to me.

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
desperate said:
Yes, I have her birth certificate.
Start researching the threads on "How can I bring over my child to the US/Canada?" Bring her over and let the Canadian Courts handle it.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
desperate said:
Thanks for the list of attorneys. For those suggesting to forget about lawyers, please tell me which authority to go to? The local Puerto Plata police seem like a joke to me.

Try Interpol for starters.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Still @ work, but that is not a bad idea, I hope I can find some clamato to mix with this Stoli in my desk.

desperate

Aug 4, 2006
Can you direct me to that thread? Can't he have me charged if he has a temporary court order? The attorney I spoke to said he could. I wish everyone on here would stop fighting amongst each other and arguing over this. I realize some of you don't believe me but have you asked yourselves "what if I am telling the truth"? We are talking about an innocent little girl, who as it stands will require years of counselling.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
rellosk said:
Picking an attorney from a telephone book is never a good idea.

Maybe, but no one here gives her any names ... She could talk to several and compare what they have say.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
desperate said:
Can you direct me to that thread? Can't he have me charged if he has a temporary court order? The attorney I spoke to said he could. I wish everyone on here would stop fighting amongst each other and arguing over this. I realize some of you don't believe me but have you asked yourselves "what if I am telling the truth"? We are talking about an innocent little girl, who as it stands will require years of counselling.
Go to the Tribunal de Ni?os, Ni?as y Adolescentes. They are located on Calle Beller in downtown Puerto Plata. Demand an investigation of your allegations.