Sosua is a waste-Land at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Mrs Neumann is surely doing a better job than Vladimir, but I'm not sure how she deals with Willi. For example, I wonder what she told him when Willia forcefully had Ruma Bar's sidewalk alter without proper notification of the law.

Perhaps you need to get laid and stop worrying about what can not be changed.
Sosua is what it is, love it or leave it. Nobody is forcing you to go to Willy Bar at midnight, are they? Have you watched the sunset @ Playa Alicia ever, or drank an agua de coco?

Dec 26, 2011
Perhaps you need to get laid and stop worrying about what can not be changed.
Sosua is what it is, love it or leave it. Nobody is forcing you to go to Willy Bar at midnight, are they?

The posts are kind of scary. Puts you in mind of the guys that take it upon themselves to "clean up".

ElAlien

Mar 10, 2013
There is nothing wrong talking about the issues in Sosua. Noboby is worry here other than those who are covers to people like Willi. You just don't want to be looked by Willi as not doing your job. I understand. Yet, you don't worry about it. We are just talking here and calling it for what it is.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
There is nothing wrong talking about the issues in Sosua. Noboby is worry here other than those who are covers to people like Willi. You just don't want to be looked by Willi as not doing your job. I understand. Yet, you don't worry about it. We are just talking here and calling it for what it is.
Did Willi reject your employment application at his fine establishment?

If you don't like SoSewer, vote with your feet and wallet and just leave.

ElAlien

Mar 10, 2013
Did Willi reject your employment application at his fine establishment?

If you don't like SoSewer, vote with your feet and wallet and just leave.

To start, I'm one of the first people that gave Willi a Job back in the day. Why we can't talk about all the BS that Sosua is at night? I don't have to go anywhere, and you can agree to disagree with me. Also if you don't like this conversation, just don't participate. You can go to another thread.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
To start, I'm one of the first people that gave Willi a Job back in the day. Why we can't talk about all the BS that Sosua is at night? I don't have to go anywhere, and you can agree to disagree with me. Also if you don't like this conversation, just don't participate. You can go to another thread.
Well, darlin', you sound like a bitter ex-wife who lost her man to a pretty girl without cellulite...

ElAlien

Mar 10, 2013
I just heard that there are about 18 gringos that buy ice-cream for street boys, some of these kids are say to be as young as 7 years old. After the ice-cream, these expats have these kids do BJs on them. This activity usually takes place at night and ends up on the darkest part on Pedreo Clisente. Politure has been notified, but nothing has been done so far.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
Darlin?? Get the Platinum up you... and realize you are talking to a male counterpart.

Maybe he just thought you were a woman as you appear to be so emotional and sensitive about the fine young ladies in Sosua. I bet you are also one of those guys that feels "unsafe" everywhere he goes on the island

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
I just heard that there are about 18 gringos that buy ice-cream for street boys, some of these kids are say to be as young as 7 years old. After the ice-cream, these expats have these kids do BJs on them. This activity usually takes place at night and ends up on the darkest part on Pedreo Clisente. Politure has been notified, but nothing has been done so far.

you are full of sh@$

Salsafan

Bronze
Aug 17, 2011
Central is a good peace of land. If you take you time and watch the girls you'll find some nice women their.

N'a we :)

ElAlien

Mar 10, 2013
Maybe he just thought you were a woman as you appear to be so emotional and sensitive about the fine young ladies in Sosua. I bet you are also one of those guys that feels "unsafe" everywhere he goes on the island[/QUOT

I thought he sounded sensitive and rather emotinal. I was talking about the tittle of my thread. I'm just pointing out issues that maybe, just maybe we could do something about it, like the pedophiles, the excessive number of prostitus and the abuse of power of the local authorities towards other business owners.

ElAlien

Mar 10, 2013
There was a community meeting in February in which locals who are monitoring pedophilia activity on Pedro Clisent at night, talked about the 18 expads that they have seen actracting street kids at night by buying them ice-cream and later taking advantage of them.

ElAlien

Mar 10, 2013
I think, we should report these sick f..cks to Politur if you ever see them on your way out of the bars or take action on your own. We need to stop pedophilia in Sosua!!!

Major448

Silver
Sep 8, 2010
So which is it ........ (you seem to be jumping around a bit)

Stop pedophilia (illegal)
Stop prostitution (legal)

---------------- HERE is another "sensitive" man's opinion on the matter:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/R5fqi5mEIzE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Status
Not open for further replies.