Sosua is a waste-Land at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElAlien

Mar 10, 2013
Come on DerFish! you are not that plain to think that pedophilia is not real, that it is not happening in Sosua. Just do your part as a member of a sociaty that know better. I'm just saying we need to do our part to sto Pedophilies that our among our community in Sosua. It is the least that we can do.

ElAlien

Mar 10, 2013
Ok, then take the report you have and present it factually to authorities, don't come around on the social media and say you just heard it or whatever weird way you choose to present it.

There is nothing wrong raising awarness about this evil and don't tell me again that it is not happening in Sosua. There are at leat 18 pedophiles that currently live among us in Sosua and that is not a lie. Just do your part as a man who knows better than those sick men.:ninja:

May 29, 2006
Prostitution in Sosua predates any existing tourist business in town and just about any ex-pat living there. How could anyone move to (or even visit) Sosua without accepting or knowing of this this as a reality? I don't think any of the souls are "lost." They all know where they are and what the game is. It's like going to Vegas and complaining about all the gambling going on.

When I got tired of being pestered by girls at the bars, I'd head down to Passions. Ironically, it was one of the few places in town where street girls weren't allowed unaccompanied and the girls at the bar weren't in any rush to get new clients.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
There is nothing wrong raising awarness about this evil and don't tell me again that it is not happening in Sosua. There are at leat 18 pedophiles that currently live among us in Sosua and that is not a lie. Just do your part as a man who knows better than those sick men.:ninja:

quick question. why is it that if you feel a sense of outrage about the goings on, you started the whole thread with a more benign activity such as prostitution, and only introduced the evil of pedophilia when the thread started getting a little rough for you? is that your pecking order of sexual ills?

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
D'Latin is a terrible bar. The visitors that frequent it are worse than the locals. Younger dudes full of bravado and puffed chests. I love Sosua both during the day and at night....I just stay out of Willy's place.

....I sound like one on those old guys...."young wippersnappers"

I agree with you! Plus you can't move, and its loud, even for D.R. standards! Give me Rumba, same party and cheaper!
Hows that for sounding old at 44! Hahaha

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
The authorities know about the paedophiles knocking around this country, but getting a reign on it is just the same as anything else here, when overwhelmed always bury your head.
The major issues are not in small towns like Sosua, or even big cities like Santo Domingo, but in Campo where fathers and sons are getting it on with sisters and daughters. You've got sisters giving birth to brothers and fathers fathering their own grandchildren.
They do nothing about this, as there is no real way of policing it.

As far as paedo sex tourists go, they are getting them, every now and then you hear of one or two being nicked, but in a country where mothers openly rent out their children rather than protecting them, this is very very difficult. It's not like rounding up a heard of cows. And the nature of law enforcement being they would sell their own for the right price, it's not going to make any real impact.

A sex tourist destination like Sosua will never be rid of paedophiles, just by the nature of what it produces, sex, and it can never be all good, nothing ever is.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
well coming from England like you do we cant really comment on paedophiles since everyone that was on tv in the 1970s seems to have been arrested recently

Dec 26, 2011
The authorities know about the paedophiles knocking around this country, but getting a reign on it is just the same as anything else here, when overwhelmed always bury your head.
The major issues are not in small towns like Sosua, or even big cities like Santo Domingo, but in Campo where fathers and sons are getting it on with sisters and daughters. You've got sisters giving birth to brothers and fathers fathering their own grandchildren.
They do nothing about this, as there is no real way of policing it.

As far as paedo sex tourists go, they are getting them, every now and then you hear of one or two being nicked, but in a country where mothers openly rent out their children rather than protecting them, this is very very difficult. It's not like rounding up a heard of cows. And the nature of law enforcement being they would sell their own for the right price, it's not going to make any real impact.

A sex tourist destination like Sosua will never be rid of paedophiles, just by the nature of what it produces, sex, and it can never be all good, nothing ever is.

Good points. This 20 y.o. speaks about what he and a neighbor did to a 4 y.o. girl like he's recounting what he had for lunch. Warning. It's upsetting.

Violan ni?a de 4 a?os en Monci?n (ver video) ~ DEMAOSOY.COM / SOYDEMAO.COM

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
well coming from England like you do we cant really comment on paedophiles since everyone that was on tv in the 1970s seems to have been arrested recently

We can, we haven't been chasing kids around with a hardon, well I hope not. I don't keep up on what is going on in the UK, I haven't seen a headline or switched BBC news for about 6 months, but no doubt more celebs have been outed for sleeping with under age kids, as 50 something's come to the forefront of the media to tll of their harrowing experiences, after all it is now financially worth it. Amazing what a ? sign will make some remember all of a sudden.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Good points. This 20 y.o. speaks about what he and a neighbor did to a 4 y.o. girl like he's recounting what he had for lunch. Warning. It's upsetting.

Violan ni?a de 4 a?os en Monci?n (ver video) ~ DEMAOSOY.COM / SOYDEMAO.COM

I might watch it later, I'm having breakfast and probably won't stomach it well. In Jarabacoa I know of a woman who knows of her 5 (possibly now 6) year old daughter having sex with 12-13-14 year old boys when ever she leaves her with a certain aunt, she continues to leave this child with the aunt. Things like this just leave me not only speechless but thoughtless, my mind oes blank, doesn't know how to process such info.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
Sosua is hardly a secret, it's a pit of whores. The only people who complain about being pestered by whores in Sosua are those unable to admit to themselves and others why they are there. If you are there, it is no mistake.

and the ones without any money to pay for it ? that's why they got cheap haitians now....

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
El Batey has become a waste-land at night. Too many lost souls both locals and foreigners. At night, Sosua is surely is a whores' nest, starting with Willis's place as the epic center of this hell. You can't drink a beer without whores offering themselves to you every other minute. Great Job Mrs. Newman!!!:eek:gre::disappoin

I agree with what you are saying, but can you do me a favor and ease up a bit on "hookers and johns" in DR because I want to have a chance to show my friends here in the states, men in DR buying hookers dinner and holding hands in the streets in DR.

BTW I even saw once a Canadian man having dinner with a hooker and her kids in Colonial Zone. I need to show people the lifestyle some have in DR, so people in Chicago won't think I am crazy. The one thing I have never witness or heard of a guy marrying a hooker, but I know they are out LOL

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
I dont' know... there is as much prostitution in church as there is in Sosua.

The congregation all whore themselves to god. Or is that the church whores itself to the congregation. I know a lot of money changes hands and the congregation is told what they want to hear, but little love actually does exist.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I agree with what you are saying, but can you do me a favor and ease up a bit on "hookers and johns" in DR because I want to have a chance to show my friends here in the states, men in DR buying hookers dinner and holding hands in the streets in DR.

BTW I even saw once a Canadian man having dinner with a hooker and her kids in Colonial Zone. I need to show people the lifestyle some have in DR, so people in Chicago won't think I am crazy. The one thing I have never witness or heard of a guy marrying a hooker, but I know they are out LOL
Out there for sure. You'd be surprised how many Dominican men are married to former hookers. Also several to gringos. Probably will be more faithful than the "nice" girls gringos are looking to marry.

Status
Not open for further replies.