Strip clubs in Puerto Plata??

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
Actually, the cover charge for women is to deter "independent contractors" from coming in and stealing business from the house girls.

the independent contractors work the strip clubs too ?? interesting....:tired: i would hope that if they do get into the club, they get there early before the men spend all of their pesos...

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
This is a typical Dominican Club, meaning you can pay a Salida Fee and take a girl out of the club for the night. This is how they make most of their money. Of course on top of the exit fee you have to negotiate with the girl what she wants for herself.

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
i think this is to deter the foreign lesbian tourists from taking the girls from the men...:paranoid:

Maybe it is an obstacle (small one though) for the wives to find out what their men are doing when they have to "work" late... "Tu sabes mi amor, necesito trabajar para pagar los gastos de nuestro bebe. Te quiero mucho...":rolleyes:

wishingiwasthere

Nov 19, 2005
if you're only drinking, then it's not that expensive. i can go into detail in a pm..:laugh:
i like cristal better myself.
where would i go instead of a strip club ? a whole lot of other places....

btw, i'm a tourist. one who likes to partake in the riches of the DR about 3-4 times a year when i'm not in Central America...:cheeky:

What are these other places? Let be honest - I know we are on the same page here!

Lets exclude SOsua and Costambar from your list - take out Crystals and El Bohem, then where else on the north cost???

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
take out the tourist scene and you have your answer....

in the mountains !!!!

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
Actually, the cover charge for women is to deter "independent contractors" from coming in and stealing business from the house girls.

I actually do not think that they let in girls alone, or with an obvious pimp... The 150 pesos I was referring to was when I was there with my novia...

DominicanBilly

Mar 9, 2005
harborviewcondos.4t.com
Dominican Strip Club

What are these other places? Let be honest - I know we are on the same page here!

Lets exclude SOsua and Costambar from your list - take out Crystals and El Bohem, then where else on the north cost???

The one I go to because it is a true strip club is la Babylon on the main road in Puerto Plata. Each night at 10:30pm 3 or 4 chicas dance to 2 songs and strip. Some chicas bottomless and some totally nude.
The drinks are reasonably priced, 100 pesos for a Presidente grande and 270 pesos for a servico (small bottle of rum, ice and bottle of coke or sprite. If you want a vodka you won't get it here.

Moose93

Feb 27, 2008
The one I go to because it is a true strip club is la Babylon on the main road in Puerto Plata. Each night at 10:30pm 3 or 4 chicas dance to 2 songs and strip. Some chicas bottomless and some totally nude.
The drinks are reasonably priced, 100 pesos for a Presidente grande and 270 pesos for a servico (small bottle of rum, ice and bottle of coke or sprite. If you want a vodka you won't get it here.

nice!! sounds good

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
Trust me, Billy knows whereof he speaks! ;) I didn't know that El Babylon had started doing the shows every night again.

Good to see you posting on DR1 Billy. You must have a bit more time on your hands these days.:bunny:

wishingiwasthere

Nov 19, 2005
Hey Billy - last time you took that old fogie there and me and the Mrs were stuck in Sosua!

By the way - if you ever fancy a decent Peanut Chicken - Billys is THE place to go!!!