Strip clubs in Puerto Plata??

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Billy's chuletas and home made mashed potatoes are second to none, I have to try his cheesecake next visit.

tambo'

wishingiwasthere

Nov 19, 2005
I missed out on the Cheesecake last time as well! I will have it on my next trip!

Ahhh - Billy lane - I want to be just like him when I grow up!

Mu?ecote

Aug 1, 2006
i was at crystal's 2 nights ago and a small presidente was 170 pesos and cuba libre was 150.

girl quoted me 200usd for an hour in the private room which quickly went down to 140usd. as closing time approached i offered 100 for the night and she said 10 minutes and we left together. it quickly got ugly as the price went upto 140 again as were turned the corner and i dropped her off at burger king. i offered her a whopper but she declined. i wont be back there for awhile i think

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
i was at crystal's 2 nights ago and a small presidente was 170 pesos and cuba libre was 150.

girl quoted me 200usd for an hour in the private room which quickly went down to 140usd. as closing time approached i offered 100 for the night and she said 10 minutes and we left together. it quickly got ugly as the price went upto 140 again as were turned the corner and i dropped her off at burger king. i offered her a whopper but she declined. i wont be back there for awhile i think

I remembered seeing this discount coupon somewhere on the WWW?
FREE Mamajuana for Mu?ecote!

tambo'

Last edited:

liam1

Bronze
Jun 9, 2004
i was at Crystal's about a month or so ago when my cuz was here on a vacation and neither one of us was impressed with the girls there. we expected a "higher class" hoes there but after a few beers his comment was "this girls are no better than your average street hoes in Sosua, they just wear more make-up and charge double the price", i agreed and we went back to Sosua Life. they charged i think it was 150 RD cover for my GF to get in, and the girls working in there were giving her the "what the fu*k are you doing here" looks the whole time. ;)

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003

Cuba libre 150?!? I was there 6 months ago and I think it was 100. Maybe I got a good price becasue I am good looking ;)

Prices sure gone up, better with the malta-morena-cracker-leads to-morena-private dance-deal in the mountains.

wishingiwasthere

Nov 19, 2005
Well our experiance of Crystals is only positive. I go there with my girl and a) She doesnt get charged an entrance fee - b) Now - you wouldnt believe this if you didnt know us - but of of the girls there - who we are "friends" with gave my Mrs some clothes. Jeans, skirt and a shirt. All of which fit perfectally and my UK wife wears all the time back here in the UK as a memory. To top this off - there was no additional fee! ;- )

siegs

May 9, 2006
it quickly got ugly as the price went upto 140 again as were turned the corner and i dropped her off at burger king. i offered her a whopper but she declined.

Double beef with cheese might have gone over (or under) better...
;)

Mu?ecote

Aug 1, 2006
Cuba libre 150?!? I was there 6 months ago and I think it was 100. Maybe I got a good price becasue I am good looking ;)

Prices sure gone up, better with the malta-morena-cracker-leads to-morena-private dance-deal in the mountains.

yeah im not sure about the cuba libre but im sure i paid 150 4 months for a presidente as i said it was the same as mangu's. when he said 170 i tried every trick in the book. in spanish telling them please use soft hands as i work hard for my money and im not staying in playa dorado. i told him the tip would be much better if he gave me the local price but he didnt budge.

i can remember about 8 girls there that night but i would say at least 2 wouldnt be found on the street in sosua or pop.

so im not saying its not worth a visit if one would want to find something abit special or exotic however they all have the pro look about them.

anyways i would like to try to find this babylon place on the main road, if anyone is in town or lives here and wants to take a drive send me a message. i also know another place that would be very difficult to describe the directions but know where it is. i really dont remember seeing a sign for a business as it looks like a seedy hotel but its good fun and reasonably cheap.

and no more mamajuanas tambo, coupon or no as i think we remember. :ninja:

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
anyways i would like to try to find this babylon place on the main road, if anyone is in town or lives here and wants to take a drive send me a message. i also know another place that would be very difficult to describe the directions but know where it is. i really dont remember seeing a sign for a business as it looks like a seedy hotel but its good fun and reasonably cheap.
:ninja:

This place I am guessing is the Mountainview Hotel and bar in PP. It is on the street turning right just before the Hospital heading towards Santiago.

I am not sure of the name of another place in PP. It might well be the Babylon. It is on the street turning left off of the Malecon just before the Fort. It is on your right, but difficult to spot, as it looks like a private parking lot, which it is. You drive in. Higher prices than Cristals, fancy though. If it is still open, I was there about 5 years ago.

rio2003

Bronze
Aug 16, 2006
I am not sure of the name of another place in PP. It might well be the Babylon. It is on the street turning left off of the Malecon just before the Fort. It is on your right, but difficult to spot, as it looks like a private parking lot, which it is. You drive in. Higher prices than Cristals, fancy though. If it is still open, I was there about 5 years ago.

I think that is probably El Bohem.
Not that I have ever been inside, of course!!!
;)

Rio

wishingiwasthere

Nov 19, 2005
Casa Anna Maria used to be good ( for those that know - all in time please ) "When Frank owned it" - it has really gone to pot now.

Theres Yellow Beards that someone mentioned to me - but I didnt personally like that place.
Also - some English/Scotish guy - "Bills Bar" - jsut after Mountain View. He was just starting off last time I went there - about 10 months ago to that place.
Any updates?

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
it's kind of funny that strip clubs never seem to make it in the DR..wonder why besides the obvious economic reasons...

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
it's kind of funny that strip clubs never seem to make it in the DR..wonder why besides the obvious economic reasons...

A dominican will never pay Hundreds of dollars for lap dances, when he could just take the girl home for less. Since the US has strict laws, the guy who can't get a date or the fellow whose wife is not giving him any action, have to pay a girl $20 just so she can sit on his lap, Jeeeshh.:ermm:

The alternative is to lurk in the back streets of the Bronx & Manhattan and that's real real risky.

atmplease

Apr 16, 2008
does anyone know how the exit fee at cristals works if youre staying at the mustang ranch? do you still get charged a fee? is there another fee for the girl? i was under the impression they take you to cristals and you pick out a girl period. i guess some of you members have been there and done that ... so whats the deal? when i get back to the ranch is there an upcharge from the girl?