That "I'm pregnant" thing - again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
I don't know. Primarily your views on the story in general (is she bull$hitting me?), and then advice on the procedure to follow. Your insight has helped me but if anyone else has something to add, I'm all ears.

She most likely wants a) money for the abortion b) money for raising the child c) money to keep if this is all fake.

Worst case scenario - any help on an illegal abortion clinic is appreciated. I'm probably not the father but at least I can help her out with an abortion.

Bingo! it seems you have probably called it right on...Some will chastize you for assisting her due to the situation, but to each his own, and you obviously have a good heart. Good luck and just dont let that sympathy get taken advantage of.

Sep 19, 2005
well any new info??

I was kinda with Anna on ..what is she asking of you??

if it is a pill to have an abortion, give her double the money and tell her to buy two doses...case closed you did what she asked and you dont have any issues??

asking us who have not ever talked to her if she could be up to something...is rediculous...we would HAVE to answer probably, knowing all the scams that go on there..

even if the country has plenty of decent honest women...all the stories are about the cons!!! so we would have to give you advice with that thinking..

besides I think it odd you would worry about a girl who could be 3 weeks pregnant with someone elses child...

you know the little dot isnt yours they dont grow that fast!!

if she didnt get pregnant from someone else, then she is lying...because again the little buggers dont grow that fast ha ha

I think you have more than enough info to make a well informed choice...

even if you are grasping for a reason to stay ha ha ha

bbad bob

Reactions: Bronxboy

ElSul

Jun 20, 2010
Moderator, I believe you should close this thread. There will be no more postings from my hand on this forum.

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Moderator, I believe you should close this thread. There will be no more postings from my hand on this forum.

Hell no. Bro, you said you were in a bind and set us up to find out what is going on. Now you dont wanna share? Nah, man, no siree bob. You posed the question what does she want from you last month. Now it is July and you ve been to the doctor and so on and so forth. So what gives?

What really goes on?

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Failure to respond can only lead to more speculation on the part of thread readers. This is like starting a fight then running away. Sooner or later, you've got to finish. Imagine this as "The Fugitive" TV series and you're trying to hold back on the "One Armed Man" episodes. Ooops, I think I just dated myself.

Reactions: Bronxboy

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
"S'all I m sayin'"

If you ask me, the dude got a resolution. It may not be what he wanted to hear, who knows. But he s gotta share now...maybe he got one of them Anastacio situations?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002

Ok repeat after me in a loud demanding tone " Close oh sesame! "

See if that works.

ElSul

Jun 20, 2010
Ok, one last post before I'm outta here.

I have tried to share in this thread and others and met mostly ignorance, judgementalism and rudeness from lonely creeps who don't know me. Trying to share your situation on this forum inevitably leads to "sucker, you should have known better" type of answers, you can say whatever but the haters will be there like the mosquitos in the night. Moderators also chime in on the negative side, before closing your threads.

I have ruled ut the DR expat gang as someone I'd like to have any contact with. There are so many better places to be (with saner people). Ciao.

Reactions: AlterEgo

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
What did you expect?

DR1 is the largest pool of knowledge on the Dominican Republic.
We have many full time expats posting, this board has close to 800,000 posts.
In my experience, the advice and feedback given here is golden and often right on the money. It has saved many people US$1,000's and a lot of pain and grief etc.

The only people that usually disagree or those that don't want to know the truth of don't like what they are hearing. The delivery of the message might not always be wrapped up in fluffy little cotton balls, but it's usually spot on!

On that note, I'll close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.