The $50,000 Question

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Snuffy said:
I admire your efforts. Even if you lose money initially...you gain in education and will do better next time. Charlie where are you located or where do you spend your time in DR....Santo Domingo?

So, you bought these blouses for like a $1.50 each? That is a great price for a brand name blouse. Is that normal for that kind of item? I was under the impression that a manufacturer would need to get a couple more dollars per item.

Business is tough. You of course have to factor in your overhead...gasoline, vehicle use, time...you gotta pay yourself.

I am very curious to know what percentage customs wants. My feeling is that a dominican with connections can get his product into the country much cheaper than you or I can. And he can sell his product cheaper to the retailer...who is taking a chance because product here does not move fast....you see a lot of old product on the rack.

Best of Luck

I am located in Indianapolis, Indiana, and I spend around 8 -10 days per month in the DR. I do some consulting in the DR but not enough to make a real living wage. My efforts in this venture are centered on the cities located on highway 3 from San Pedro to Punta Cana only. SD is only a pick up spot for incoming goods.

I have a little more than $1.50 in the blouses and you must remember that this is change over time for retailers here in America. It is time to get rid if summer stuff and make way for fall and back to school merchandise. Remember I said that they had American brand names not that they were manufactured in the US. Labor is very cheap in China.

I do have a Dominican front man and we think the fix is in on Customs which could save us 10% or more. Remember we are dealing with risk capital here so the worst case scenario is that we sell everything on consignment. A little more time to wait for the profit but we are in the building process at this moment.

Thanks for your interests.

Charlie

Barnabe

Dec 20, 2002
Hi charlie,

Interesting business you are setting up.

I am not sure of the tax level for the garments but IMO you should pay 20% tax (gravamen) + 12% VAT (ITBIS). This is on the invoice value, if these are new items. You probably must provide to the customs a "factura consular", that's an official invoice sold by Dominican consulates abroad. If not, you get a fine (6000 pesos last time I checked). (If the invoice value is too low the customs can modify the value, but I think it seldoms happens). This is how it goes for containers, and probably the rule is the same for air freights, unless somebody can provide some info?

On you margins calculation, when the business expands you will be lowering your shipping costs which will compensate for your (IMO) underestimation of custom duties.

On the retail side I do not know that business but I am not sure your retailers will be happy with a 25% margin. About your pricing, I am not sure either your retailers will all have the same selling price, if this is your idea. Most probably many retailers will tell you that their selling price is their business not yours.

An other problem you might have with retailers is requests for credit. Credit is the best way to bankruptcy.

On the items you sell, would you not consider sending cheap perfumes (women and men) and sexy women apparel?

Barnab?

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
Hair salons / Bamboo houses / Haitian clothes

Hi Charlie,

some more business ideas:
1/ franchise system of hair & beauty salons: every dominicana needs to go to her salon at least once a week, economic crisis or no economic crisis. I got this tip from a Dominicana who told me the salons make a lot of money not just with their core business but selling fashion accessories etc.
2/ someone mentionned bamboo: in Cuba they use this material to construct houses, it grows a phenomenal rate and is very strong. I don't know if this has been tried in DR already.
3/ I read about your first shipment of blouses: I know a lot of dominicans make money buying fashionable clothes for the young at the Haitian border and selling them in their hometown.

Good luck
Bartolomeo

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Bartolomeo67 said:
Hi Charlie,

1/ franchise system of hair & beauty salons: every dominicana needs to go to her salon at least once a week, economic crisis or no economic crisis. I got this tip from a Dominicana who told me the salons make a lot of money not just with their core business but selling fashion accessories etc.
2/ someone mentionned bamboo: in Cuba they use this material to construct houses, it grows a phenomenal rate and is very strong. I don't know if this has been tried in DR already.
3/ I read about your first shipment of blouses: I know a lot of dominicans make money buying fashionable clothes for the young at the Haitian border and selling them in their hometown.

Good luck
Bartolomeo

On your first suggestion, beauty salons; you are very correct, they are big business. No self respecting Dominican woman would think of going a week with out having her hair done. There are however two problems in trying to capitalize from this.

First are that many Dominican women, around 60%, having their hair done by vecina?s, and do not go to typical parlors. They bring their own shampoo, rinses and coloring with them, which the have purchased from street vendors or local retailers, in fact this is a common practice in up scale salons also. Second, is that any type of franchise business is difficult to sell in the DR, especially in cities out side of the capital. The Dominican people, although lazy at times, are very good entrepreneurs and do not see the value of a franchise system and do not grasp the value of it.

Please remember that my $50,000 is chump change in the grand scheme of doing business in the DR. I will in no way use the entire amount all at one time betting on the come. I need to start slow, find the right product and build over a period of time. I have reserve risk capital if I need to draw from it but right now I just want to explore the possibilities of producing some income stream from an ongoing venture in the DR.

The bamboo thing is interesting, but I think I?ll pass on it.

Boy are you ever right about fashions coming in from the Haitian border. Each year ten of millions of dollars in garments are smuggled into the DR from Haiti, as well as other consumer goods. The DR could pay most of its energy costs per year just by collecting the duties and taxes on items smuggled in fro Haiti.

In the corridor that I have chosen to do business in, San Pedro to Punta Cana, the evidence of smuggled goods is quite prevalent. I am however not discouraged about this as I am looking for a niche market. A fashion or style that is not seen in this part of the country and that can be afforded by the average Dominican woman.

One thing I believe is on my side is that there are so many retail outlets. Drive around the neighborhoods in any Dominican city or town and count the number of homes that have a little ?interiors shop? set up in one room of the house. By the way ?interiors? are underwear, intimate apparel, and sleepwear. Even if I sell every thing I am able to get into the country on consignment, there are many non conventional outlets for women?s fashions.

The first shipment is on the way and we will soon be testing the waters.

Thank you very much for your suggestions.

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Bartolomeo67 said:
Hi Charlie,

Good luck
Bartolomeo

Thank you very much for your input, it is very helpful. I have so much to learn, but the good thing is that I have plenty of time to go to school.

Three items you have addressed are ever pressing in my mind, customs, taxes and margins. To be completive importing anything into the DR you must always consider these three things. The way I see it today there is only two ways to deal with Dominican customs and taxes. The correct way is by paying all duties and taxes, or some alternative ways around the system. By doing it the correct way there still no assurance that you will not be at the mercy of some guy who can add any additional cost that he wants to your goods, or tie them up in a sea of red tape. If you are a big player in the import business the necessity of a good customs broker is the only way to go. On the other hand if you are a small player, you must look to every avenue to reduce costs. Keep in mind that I am a very small player at this point.

I do not believe anyone can set margins for the retailer, only offer suggestions. My hope is that I can achieve the margins that I feel I need and offer the retailer enough room for them to be happy. Again you are correct, and I do need to rethink my margin structures.

As for selling cheap perfumes, I think that there is a glut in the market at this time and the costs of setting up a plant to manufacture in the DR would exceed my investment commitment.

Your comment on credit is well taken and I am a firm believer in a cash only operation, at least until the profits are to the point we can risk write-offs.

Thanks, you have been most helpful.

Last edited:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Interesting!!!!

Charlie, you piece of "belly crap", very interesting thread, who would have thought that you can think that deep, (this is for you,) :cheeky: .

Let me tell you that I some ventures that you would be interested. I have your phone numbers in the DR but not the one here, do me a favor and send me a pm with your number and I will call you right away.
I have been doing this for years myself and it can work and at the same time, you can have Tonya and some of her family work for you that way you can also help them. Let me tell you a little about it:

What are SOME dominicans(see SOME)?, SOME (just like in any other cultures) are conparones (show offs) and they want something better than what their neighbors have. For years I have been sending my business partner items that now only are necessary but also, to some, luxury, liked by old and young since you have to attack the young and old markets, I send everything that is needed in a home from phones (corded and cordless), dvd's, vcr's, cameras, perfume's, hair product's, portable cd's players, dvd and vhs movies that have spanish subtittles, all type of clothing, etc. There are special items that I would send only after my partner collects the money up front, like camcoders, digital cameras, tv's, stereo systems and any other expensive items. There's is nothing that I can not send. I rather send small items since that way I can put more in the boxes that I send. Not long ago, I send someone in the DR some boxes, and in those boxes a put a digital video camera, 2 stereo systems, 2 karaoke machines, 1 home theater system, 1 cd recorder, 1 '13 inch tv, wireles microphone, computer stuff, clothing and other stuff. And guess what?, I can only tell you how much profit I made on a pm since some would not believe me. Pm me, oldie.

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Numbers

miguel said:
Charlie, you piece of "belly crap", very interesting thread, who would have thought that you can think that deep, (this is for you,) :cheeky: .

Let me tell you that I some ventures that you would be interested. I have your phone numbers in the DR but not the one here, do me a favor and send me a pm with your number and I will call you right away.
I have been doing this for years myself and it can work and at the same time, you can have Tonya and some of her family work for you that way you can also help them. Let me tell you a little about it:

What are SOME dominicans(see SOME)?, SOME (just like in any other cultures) are conparones (show offs) and they want something better than what their neighbors have. For years I have been sending my business partner items that now only are necessary but also, to some, luxury, liked by old and young since you have to attack the young and old markets, I send everything that is needed in a home from phones (corded and cordless), dvd's, vcr's, cameras, perfume's, hair product's, portable cd's players, dvd and vhs movies that have spanish subtittles, all type of clothing, etc. There are special items that I would send only after my partner collects the money up front, like camcoders, digital cameras, tv's, stereo systems and any other expensive items. There's is nothing that I can not send. I rather send small items since that way I can put more in the boxes that I send. Not long ago, I send someone in the DR some boxes, and in those boxes a put a digital video camera, 2 stereo systems, 2 karaoke machines, 1 home theater system, 1 cd recorder, 1 '13 inch tv, wireles microphone, computer stuff, clothing and other stuff. And guess what?, I can only tell you how much profit I made on a pm since some would not believe me. Pm me, oldie.
Migule my friend,

Thank you for your response in this little corner of DR1. As my close friend I am always interested in what you have to say.

You would be surprised to find out just how many people are doing just what you are and making some money from it and I thank you for your suggestion. Please don?t get me wrong but I see too many potential problems in this type of venture.

First the customs and tax duties would eat you alive erasing all potential margins that you may have in these types of items. Secondly most of these items are readily available in most of the larger cities in the DR, at competitive prices.

Let me give you an example. My novia wanted a 20? TV so I told her that I would get one for her. We looked around La Romana and found that we could by a good quality 20? brand name, Sanyo, RCA, LG, or Phillips for around $225USD. Sony 20? was priced a little higher and is a little better in quality. There is no way that I could have purchased and shipped it from the US for the $227.50 that I paid for it at Jumbo.

Most other household goods and electronics are in good supply in the area I want to work in with the exception of high quality and expensive cam-coders, digital cameras, mp3? players and good quality boom boxes. My problem with this type of goods is the excessive amount of customs that will need to be paid. Additionally once it is discovered that these type of items are in a box, everyone who touches it is a potential thief.

Another draw back to shipping several hundreds or thousands of dollars in merchandise that is not in a sealed container is that, one lost or stolen shipment affects your bottom line so much you may never recover. Remember I am talking about $50,000 in risk capital, not $50,000 of; oh lets take our chances with the Dominican way, and hope we make money.

I would be more than interested anything you want to discus with me, and thanks for your suggestions.

BTW: I have PM?ed you my numbers, and if any one else would like to get it touch with me, they are:
US (317) 442-1957
Dominican Republic (809) 963-6005 ? Next trip to DR 7/16 to 7/26
chuckuindy@comcast.net
Charlie

Last edited:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Charlie, Charlie, old man Charlie!!!

chuckuindy said:
Migule my friend,

Thank you for your response in this little corner of DR1. As my close friend I am always interested in what you have to say.

You would be surprised to find out just how many people are doing just what you are and making some money from it and I thank you for your suggestion. Please don’t get me wrong but I see too many potential problems in this type of venture.

First the customs and tax duties would eat you alive erasing all potential margins that you may have in these types of items. Secondly most of these items are readily available in most of the larger cities in the DR, at competitive prices.

Let me give you an example. My novia wanted a 20” TV so I told her that I would get one for her. We looked around La Romana and found that we could by a good quality 20” brand name, Sanyo, RCA, LG, or Phillips for around $225USD. Sony 20” was priced a little higher and is a little better in quality. There is no way that I could have purchased and shipped it from the US for the $227.50 that I paid for it at Jumbo.

Most other household goods and electronics are in good supply in the area I want to work in with the exception of high quality and expensive cam-coders, digital cameras, mp3’ players and good quality boom boxes. My problem with this type of goods is the excessive amount of customs that will need to be paid. Additionally once it is discovered that these type of items are in a box, everyone who touches it is a potential thief.

Another draw back to shipping several hundreds or thousands of dollars in merchandise that is not in a sealed container is that, one lost or stolen shipment affects your bottom line so much you may never recover. Remember I am talking about $50,000 in risk capital, not $50,000 of; oh lets take our chances with the Dominican way, and hope we make money.

I would be more than interested anything you want to discus with me, and thanks for your suggestions.

BTW: I have PM’ed you my numbers, and if any one else would like to get it touch with me, they are:
US (317) 442-1957
Dominican Republic (809) 963-6005 – Next trip to DR 7/16 to 7/26

Charlie
There are so many ways to go around things. I know for a fact aht I am ugly, fat, short and can be an ax hole but I also know that I am a very smart person. I would not do something is I am losing money. I have been sending boxes to my partner for YEARS. This is what I do and I have NEVER paid customs: There's a guy that I know that he works for a shipping company here and he charges me 70 to 130 dollars depending on the boxes that I send. If I send more than one, I have to pay much less. I fill the boxes mainly with small things and like phones and cd players, ect and on top, I put clothing. As long as they know that it's clothes, one does not have to pay customs. I really do not know how he does it but I have NEVER paid customs anything. Not let me give you an example of a box that I sent not long ago and I paid him 80 dollars. About 25 At&T phones that I bought on clearance for 5 dollars and sold over there for 1,900 each(about 41 dollars each), 15 portable cd players @ 15 dollars each on clearance and sold them for 2,200 pesos each (about 48 dollars), 1 home theather system with dvd player that I bought for 150 dollars and sold for 18,000 pesos (about 391 dollars), sneakers, clock radios, jeans, disposable cameras and other things totalling about 200 dollars and I sold for about 900 dollars. The box got there within 3 weeks and everything is fine, fine, fine. Within 2 weeks everything was sold (sometimes it takes longer and sometimes less). since you said something about a 20 inch tv, let me tell you that I bought an RCA tv for 100 dollars and I send it among tv other items and my profit just for the tv was 200 dollars. Anyways, you know what I am telling you. The second that I can not make a profit, I will get out of it but so far, for the past 5 years, everything has been profits, profits, and more profits..

gmiller261

Dec 29, 2002
Wish I had a friend in DR

Miguel, sorry for intervening but I do not get the impression that Charlie was dismissing what you had to say.

The operative sentence that makes your business work is:

There's a guy that I know that he works for a shipping company here and he charges me 70 to 130 dollars depending on the boxes that I send.

And:

I really do not know how he does it but I have NEVER paid customs anything.

The first is what many DR1 threads initiate and question; without any good outcome, to me at least.

I for one, would like to be able to think I could ship, let?s say $3000.00 worth of solar cells without:

1) Them getting broken or stolen.
2) An outrageous ?import? duty. I?d think 5% of total value is fair, not 40%.
3) A lengthy paper trail.

I am sure most small time ?importers? like me have no problem paying import duty, because I only hope it helps the country.

Everyone, try and refrain from any ?wake-up and smell the? whatever replies.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Nothing special!!!

gmiller261 said:
Miguel, sorry for intervening but I do not get the impression that Charlie was dismissing what you had to say.

The operative sentence that makes your business work is:

And:

The first is what many DR1 threads initiate and question; without any good outcome, to me at least.

I for one, would like to be able to think I could ship, let?s say $3000.00 worth of solar cells without:

1) Them getting broken or stolen.
2) An outrageous ?import? duty. I?d think 5% of total value is fair, not 40%.
3) A lengthy paper trail.

I am sure most small time ?importers? like me have no problem paying import duty, because I only hope it helps the country.

Everyone, try and refrain from any ?wake-up and smell the? whatever replies.
I am not doing anything special. This person works for a shipping company and the company has some contracts in the DR. I am talking about big corporation. Anybody can do the same as I do. If you have 1 dominican friend where you live, trust me, he knows a friend of a friend of a friends who send boxes to the DR. It's nothing new. I garantee you that if you ask around, someone send boxes to the DR. One of the advantage that it has, is that I can send food also. I had send hundreds of boxes full of food for friends and for people in need. Anyways, I spoke with chucky on the phone after his post and I gave him some pointers and now, I believe, he is very interested. If you are in Alaska, Hawaii, New York or anywhere in the US, it can be done. I have been doing it for years and I know people that have been doing it for more than 10 year. You would be amazed of all the things that you can send and make ALOT of money by just asking a question: "do you know of someone that send boxes to the DR?". And by the way, it's a door to door service. My partner and all the people that I send boxes to, do not have go anywhere to pick them up, they WILL go to the house themselves and deliver the boxes, anywhere in the country.

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Philosophy

Below is an email that I sent to a DR1 member who responded to my thread. They own a Free Zone business that I feel has some real potential. The reason for me sharing the email is that you may better understand my business philosophy. Please keep your ideas and suggestions coming.

Thank you for your email and our telephone conversation. After looking at your web site, I believe that I may have some interests in your venture for several reasons. I love start up companies, I love the challenge of making them successful.

My business philosophy has always been, and will always be, in a manufacturing company, that it takes a combination of 4 elements to start and grow a business. First is the ?thinker?, the one who puts it all together, the ?idea? person. This is the person who will continue to give you new products to grow your business. Second is the ?physical plant person?. Someone who knows how to turn out a quality product at the lowest possible price, allowing the profit margins needed to succeed. Third is the ?doer?, the person that sniffs out the sales leads, that knocks on doors, that opens new accounts and increases sales with existing accounts. Finally is the ?bean counter?, the person who takes care of the finical end of the business. The one we all hate, but can not live without. Without this combination any business is doomed, and there are few individuals that can be all 4 at the same time.

I look forward to meeting with you sometime during the week of July 18th. Thank you again for your response and interest in my quest to develop a business in the Dominican Republic.

Charlie

Snuffy

Bronze
May 3, 2002
To Miguel....

So Miguel...can you please explain this so that I understand it. You say you send "boxes" and there is no customs tax. Okay, please explain exactly how that is done. Your name is Miguel....are you dominican? Are you of spanish descent? Your English is choppy so I assume you are not from the USA?
Am I correct?

We would all love to understand how this is accomplished. Because, if I can import without paying customs or, at the least, paying customs a fair tax...then I would be so happy.

I will be watching to see how much Charlie is charged...and Charlie....please be honest about the outcome. I want to know if you make a profit.

Thanks.

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Snuffy said:
So Miguel...can you please explain this so that I understand it. You say you send "boxes" and there is no customs tax. Okay, please explain exactly how that is done. Your name is Miguel....are you dominican? Are you of spanish descent? Your English is choppy so I assume you are not from the USA?
Am I correct?

We would all love to understand how this is accomplished. Because, if I can import without paying customs or, at the least, paying customs a fair tax...then I would be so happy.

I will be watching to see how much Charlie is charged...and Charlie....please be honest about the outcome. I want to know if you make a profit.

Thanks.

Snuffy,

Please remember that on our first shippment we were going to try, the key word "TRY", to see if we could do an end run around customs. If not we are more than willing to pay all duties.

There are a lot smarter people than me avoiding avoiding taxes and customs fees on a daily basis in the DR. This shippment is simply a trial run to see what margins we can generate on the items I have chosen.

In business, as in life, honesty is the best policy, but only if you are playing on a level field. I will keep all abreast of my progress.
Charlie

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Sorry

veinard said:
Hi Charlie,
if possible, could you bring me in touch with these people who own that free trade zone business ?! Kept in mind my idea about solar cell business in DR ...

Thanks a lot in advance ...
Benny

Sorry Benny, this is a confidential business deal. One that I am very excited about at this point because some bright minds have invested their money, hard work, and expertise in a business that has great potential.
Charlie

Wales

English Twit!
May 21, 2004
Cheating fellow Dominicans

chuckuindy said:
Sorry Benny, this is a confidential business deal. One that I am very excited about at this point because some bright minds have invested their money, hard work, and expertise in a business that has great potential.
Charlie

Whllst you may thnk it is clever to cheat on customs duty, what you do not realise is, that you are not cheating the government, you are cheating the residents of our future home-- English/ Ameerican/ Canadian/ Dominican etc.- and may be that is the reason the Country is in this problem to-day. Governments do not have any money. They have OUR money - whatever Country you live in. It is up to you ensure they spend it wisely. If they do not then ??? Look what happened to Paul Maetin --- Sponsorship I ask you. I have just agreed to pay $150,000 Canadian to Revenue Canada - they have a different name now- and that was a negotiated settlement. Even they will haggle but I'm leaving here so I do not care but if one day I want to enjoy life in Paradise then I'll pay my dues and make absolutely sure, you do also, and that the Government does not waste it. Isn't that Democracy? but then I am only an

ENGLISH TWIT

By the way :

I will not be visiting you in Jail.

Brian

Wales

English Twit!
May 21, 2004
Fraud

Wales said:
Whllst you may thnk it is clever to cheat on customs duty, what you do not realise is, that you are not cheating the government, you are cheating the residents of our future home-- English/ Ameerican/ Canadian/ Dominican etc.- and may be that is the reason the Country is in this problem to-day. Governments do not have any money. They have OUR money - whatever Country you live in. It is up to you ensure they spend it wisely. If they do not then ??? Look what happened to Paul Maetin --- Sponsorship I ask you. I have just agreed to pay $150,000 Canadian to Revenue Canada - they have a different name now- and that was a negotiated settlement. Even they will haggle but I'm leaving here so I do not care but if one day I want to enjoy life in Paradise then I'll pay my dues and make absolutely sure, you do also, and that the Government does not waste it. Isn't that Democracy? but then I am only an

ENGLISH TWIT

By the way :

Brian

Charlie this was not addressed at you but those who suggested you get involved in ' Rum Running" same same. That is no way to run a business, I have had lot's of sleepless nights bur I do not have to worry about raids on my home. If you cannot make an honest buck then ----- I am not into the heat and staying out of the kitchen etc __ However if the rules say this ---- and can be legallly interpreted my way that's a different.

ENGLISH TWIT

Linda ( my wife ) loves this title. She just laughs and laughs etc.

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Wales said:

ENGLISH TWIT

By the way :

Brian
Wales,

Let us both keep our friendly little feud in a separate thread. I have two distinct sides to my personality, the baseness side and the personal side. You have never seen me be rude to anyone in this forum, so why should we debate here. Thanks!

BTW: It was not me that closed the other thread. Possibly you may wish to address CC to see if he can open a new thread for us to play in.

As for cheating on duties and taxes ?When in Rome, do as the Romans?
Charlie

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Cheat or be cheated?

We never cheat customs in the DR!. It is not necessary. We always reach a negotiated settlement. It is a moot point that the 'negotiated settlement' almost never reach the government coffers. The greater part of it usually sticks in the pockets of whichever customs official one deals with... We always pay by check and we have our paperwork for every transaction, nicely secure and filed.

Who was it that said "this 'aint Kansas no more!"

Wales

English Twit!
May 21, 2004
chuckuindy said:
Wales,

Let us both keep our friendly little feud in a separate thread. I have two distinct sides to my personality, the baseness side and the personal side. You have never seen me be rude to anyone in this forum, so why should we debate here. Thanks!

BTW: It was not me that closed the other thread. Possibly you may wish to address CC to see if he can open a new thread for us to play in.

As for cheating on duties and taxes ?When in Rome, do as the Romans?
Charlie

What happened to the ROMAN EMPIRE? Do you really want that to happen in a Country you expect to make a living in? If you do, then stay away : I have put you and your novia ( bride) on and off our dinner party list so many times, you are getting close to deletion like Grahame and Marjorie : Her advice on problems is no obviosly longer useful .

Adrian Bye

Bronze
Jul 7, 2002
Wales said:
What happened to the ROMAN EMPIRE? Do you really want that to happen in a Country you expect to make a living in? If you do, then stay away : I have put you and your novia ( bride) on and off our dinner party list so many times, you are getting close to deletion like Grahame and Marjorie : Her advice on problems is no obviosly longer useful .

So can we see this famous dinner party list?

What will be the meal? Why is it so exciting? Are you going to dance naked and show everyone how ugly you are?

You talk about it so much, you must think it will be really something. Do tell.