The Kevin William Scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Rocky, Lambada, Dominican Boy and all the rest of you:

You guys are hilarious! This is the best 2 hours I've spent online in a while. I'm laughing so hard I'm crying!!!! Can't wait for the next installment!:cheeky:
Isn't this a blast?
And I see that there's an email from my pal Stephen in my inbox, this AM.
No doubt, he'll be giving me some jive about the age thing.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Poor boy's getting flustered now

20 going on 21.....

My Dear friend,
I am 20 to 21 years, I am 20 now going to 21 so I don't see any diffrence thereof, I start suspecting the assistance if it's a joke please better let me know now so I look for a way to sort my problem out.
You insist asking for mine informations while non of your given to me upto date.
Send me informations I requesting, I will reply any of your message if you don't send informations the way I did.
Waiting
Stephen

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
It's safari time

And my BS reply to his BS reply.

Hi Stephen,
You need not get excited.
Yes you've sent information, but the most important part is that you're still a minor.
How can we get around those laws in your country that I sent you 2 emails ago?
I have no problem sending you Mr, Marc's info, but what is the use, unless you can explain to us how you plan on circumventing the laws of your own country.
Maybe we have to wait a whole year, until you're 21 years old.
Just explain it to us, and you won't have to worry about getting our info.
Heck, we can fly over there in half a day.
Personally, I look forward to going.
I haven't been to Africa in over 5 years and really wouldn't mind going out on a safari.
Do they have safaris near where you live?
Regards, Makin Ewark.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
You have to take it to the point where you give him a flight number (419) and arrival time, then you e-mail him 'from the hotel' (Google the name of the top hotel in Abidjan) asking him why he wasn't at the airport, and arrange to meet him in the lobby, ask him to buzz up room 419 when he gets there...

Kateinyork

Mar 8, 2007
www.facebook.com
You have to take it to the point where you give him a flight number (419) and arrival time, then you e-mail him 'from the hotel' (Google the name of the top hotel in Abidjan) asking him why he wasn't at the airport, and arrange to meet him in the lobby, ask him to buzz up room 419 when he gets there...

Excellent idea! I would love to be a fly on the wall if he turned up at the hotel! lol!

trabajadora

Aug 29, 2007
Scams

I'm still ROTF laughing. These guys are so stupid! Come on Rocky; give the man/woman your "informations". He/she has been so patient with you (lol).

I too wish I could be a fly on the wall. Like Chiri says, you HAVE to go as far as giving a flight number, date and a hotel with room number. Now I can't wait until I get my next scammer email!

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I'm still ROTF laughing. These guys are so stupid! Come on Rocky; give the man/woman your "informations". He/she has been so patient with you (lol).

I too wish I could be a fly on the wall. Like Chiri says, you HAVE to go as far as giving a flight number, date and a hotel with room number. Now I can't wait until I get my next scammer email!
Heck, I can forward you the next one and let you have fun with it.
They don't care where it's coming from, as long as they think you're a sucker.

trabajadora

Aug 29, 2007
Thanks Rocky but right now, I'm seriously having too much fun just reading about your scammer. I've gotten these requests myself but always just deleted them without even giving them the time of day. You guys are doing an excellent job of keeping this guy frustrated as _ell.

I can't wait to see how this one ends. (smile)

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
I've been to Abidjan - it was a long time ago when I was driving passengers across Africa - the 1960's. Can't remember any hotels because we camped out in the bush. I do remember the market place though - bustling, colourful, noisy. And I bought a jar of face cream in that market - thick gooey stuff like the old style Nivea. A pretty unadventurous purchase...............except for the label. Face of a lovely smiling Ivorienne above the name of the product - Willie Cream (or Willie Creme). You don't forget labels like that, even after 40 odd years................:)

Now, if someone could track down the label, Mr. Marc could say he's flying in for...........face cream.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Stevie's getting his nuts all bunched up.

Maybe it's time to give him a wedgie....

My Dear Mr. Makin Ewark.

I told you I will not reply any of your message if I don't receive the informations, I gave you the lawyer & bank contacts, I suspect this if you're really serious you should have call the lawyer or the bank to see a way to sort things out. Look sir, if this is a way of joke you better respect yourself now before I start lay insults to you.

Send the informations I requesting

Stephen

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Googling "Abidjan hotels" is one thing, but no way am I googling "willie cream". :D

All I can say is that this thread is going to get some visitors who will not find what they were looking for.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Twisting his shorts.

Let's see what he thinks of this pile of BS.

Hi Stephen,
You have to quit getting so upset.
It's not good for your health.
Mr. Marc will send his lawyer to see your banker and establish the means of getting the funds transfered, despite you being a minor.
I'm including a copy of his passport.
I need to know the nearest airport to you, and the name of a decent hotel for him.
He would also need to be met at the airport, as he has never been to your country.
If you cannot afford a car & driver, Mr. Godwin can hire one once he gets there, but you must be there at the airport on time to meet him. He will be flying from England, and we will advise you which flight and the time of arrival, as soon as you tell us which is the closest airport to you.
Please don't forget to send us the name and phone number of a nice hotel near you, so that we can make the reservations.
Regards, Makin Ewark.

Godwin_passport.jpg

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
no way am I googling "willie cream". :D
I see that you've been mystified by the very same thing that has confounded me for so many years.
If that famous Willie Cream actually worked, wouldn't it make your hands bigger too?

All I can say is that this thread is going to get some visitors who will not find what they were looking for.
Eventually, I will give him this DR1 link.
All in due time, mah deah, all in due time.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Oh ye of little faith.
Don't you think that I have some good ole top of the line BS to explain the "FAKE" stamp all over the passport?

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
I see that you've been mystified by the very same thing that has confounded me for so many years.
If that famous Willie Cream actually worked, wouldn't it make your hands bigger too?

Eventually, I will give him this DR1 link
All in due time, mah deah, all in due time.

I wouldn't do that, he can find where u live, how can u trust this sleaze.

Status
Not open for further replies.