The new guy

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
If the baby is his, I'd say send her the money.But if it's not, that's insanity!

NY2DR

Nov 21, 2009
Damn you DR1'ers! Too much truth, experience & harsh reality for the OP you done scared him off. But honestly, I hope you follow what you've read & put it all into a collective perspective because you won't find any better advice.

devdev

May 14, 2011
I would really like to hear what he has to say after reading all the advice/comments

kevinpierre

Apr 8, 2013
i have a question for the new guy how often to you visit her
when you go there to have spent money while you there .
i am not from the DR but i have engaged to a girl from there too.
to tell you the truth $200 a week is to much.
my finance works but i sent her $500 a month has extra income .
my advice to you man to man $200/week is that much unless the kid is yours.
its a possibily she been partying every week end with your hard working money.
i

charlie&ziggy

Mar 1, 2009
Well is Op scared off? No input as of yet maybe Today. I watched a friend do something similar last year, It didn't turn out good for him either.. Take the advice, but be honest with yourself Are u doing this for the right reasons or the wrong head ? There are some great people ( Dominicans) here and maybe she is. Marrying? If u are not sure then why even bother string it along? It's not worth it unless u r sure...... Take the advice....

And Chris you are hilarious, I do enjoy your posts.......

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
New Guy:

I think you got the message. We're looking out for your best interests. You have set yourself up to fail. You need to re-think this relationship now and cut ties asap. This lady has a good thing going and she knows it. $10,000 a year is lot of money to have sex with someone you don't see very often. Find someone locally and your life will be a lot less complicated.

LTSteve

devdev

May 14, 2011
ummm I don't want to sound to rude, but sh*t! u should probably take the same advice as this guy!!!$500 a month extra income...lol that's more then over what most people here make in a month...do u know your that your girlfriend works? is it because she told you she does, or because you have seen her in her uniform???- just curious....By the way~ u also sound like your fianc? has been partying every week with your hard earned money as well!! lol
i have a question for the new guy how often to you visit her
when you go there to have spent money while you there .
i am not from the DR but i have engaged to a girl from there too.
to tell you the truth $200 a week is to much.
my finance works but i sent her $500 a month has extra income .
my advice to you man to man $200/week is that much unless the kid is yours.
its a possibily she been partying every week end with your hard working money.
i

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Yeah!!! I am going to listen to a bunch of strangers telling me how money I am going to send a woman, which by the way I am engage to be married to.

Dude this is a question or a conversation you should be having with your future wife. You nobody else agreed on this amount of 200USD a week. You have sent many payments of 200USD to the DR via Western Union and this woman now expect this amount every week, I am pretty sure she kept her part of the bargin, but now you are feeling a bit of someone that has been taken advantage of.

If you want to get this payment lower talk with you girl 1st because she will be the party that is most affected by your unwillingness to send the entire 200USD per week.

BTW Some posters have offered some really good advice, but many and I mean many DOES NOT want a Dominican woman to have this kind of money and do you want to know why???? Move to DR for 8 months to a year and you will have your answer.

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
wow!!!~not to sound rude but omg ur crazy!!! I am Canadian and I live with my Dominican husband who makes 15,000 pesos a month. My mother owns the house so we r lucky we don't have to pay rent. I don't work yet because I have a 4 month old...but we live off of his money just fine.....food, internet, hydro, water, health insurance, doctors visits....and our grocery bill is more then an average Dominican I would say because I tend to like some of the things I am used to from back home lol...but I would say the majority of Dominicans eat plantains, rice, meat, salad, fruit and really don't spend to much on groceries...but that's just my opinion...sounds like ur being taken advantage of if u ask me...listen to the advice of the others on here....the majority of Dominican woman just want ur money and she probably has a husband who is also making use of the over-the-top amount of money u r sending her...why are u paying her way anyways???????

Do you live in a small town? RD$15,000 a month for a family isn`t that much. Some spend almost that just in fuel!

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
my buddy is pretty wealthy, and he has a live in Dominican girlfriend. whenever he left the house in the mornings, he would leave her 2000 pesos walking around money. he told one of his Dominican buddies, who told him to leave her 200 instead. why, you ask? the guy said that it you leave some of these women with 200,000 pesos in the morning, they will be broke by noontime. they will find a way to spend anything you give them, and have zero at the end of the day. so, let her blow 200, instead of 2000.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
I was waiting for CC to "call it" like it is.
Hey.. if she is shaking down 2 or 3 other guys in the same manner she's got a nice racket going.

BILLYRAY

Mar 29, 2012
New Guy:

I think you got the message. We're looking out for your best interests. You have set yourself up to fail. You need to re-think this relationship now and cut ties asap. This lady has a good thing going and she knows it. $10,000 a year is lot of money to have sex with someone you don't see very often. Find someone locally and your life will be a lot less complicated.

LTSteve
I really believe most people on site are looking out for you..Some are upset with women here I guess had bad things happen to them with the women here..I would not go as far as do NOT find a good D.R. women..I have a women that I never dreamed I would find here..One day I said my love I don't know if I can live on Dominican food every day..I was in states working she asked me to send her $100dls. more than the $50dls. a week and I could not ask why HUM..1st time she every asked that I made big deal over the $100dls. (it is not the $100dls. I have $$$) I just do NOT want her to change because of $$$ see it all the time happen..I sent it and than every day from 8am to 1pm she is NOT at casa HUM..When I came back she cooked the best dinner I ever had..Yes she went to cooking school all that time for her man..She been taking English class for over 3years and went to massage school..Yes for her man..We talk on the phone every nite for hours sometimes I wish she would find another man so I could have some alone time lol lol ..Going on 5 years now and never asked for Visa ..She knows I plan on building casa here..She says were her man is she goes..There are good women her you just have to find one..I believe it is the men from the other countrys that make them change..You know if she is good or NOT..Maybe I am wrong but at 1st I need things to see what she would do..The big one was I sent her $2000dls. and said hold it for ME untill I get back I had to friends that sent $500dls. to there women both my friends got here and listen to the storys of what happen to the money..Yes all $2000dls. I sent my girl was in the bank..You know if something is good or NOT..

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
OP let me put it this way.

With about $800-$1000 a week we are said to be eating "better" then US. We eat everything imported from various parts of the world, minus the fruits and vegetables. That is imported beef to imported cans to box of cereals and even imported chips and sweets for my wife and kid. With left over from the grocery shopping. we can still go out once or twice a week for decent meals in a restaurants and enough money to be left for my wife to save/spend on what ever she wishes.

If I understand this correctly she is getting $800 a month and that's way too much to be spending on a just a food and things. Like many poster here said, there are A LOT OF expat family with multiple people living off of budget less then $800 and that's with paying rent, electricity, water, basic food and internet. So you do the math and thinking on where would the money you are sending is probably ending up.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
OP let me put it this way.

With about $800-$1000 a week we are said to be eating "better" then US.

The OP is supporting not only his "Fiance", but her chulo and his entire family as well.
RD32,500 is a pretty nice allowance for a family of 8, that eat/live "Dominican".
Where do I sign up?

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
The OP is supporting not only his "Fiance", but her chulo and his entire family as well.
RD32,500 is a pretty nice allowance for a family of 8, that eat/live "Dominican".
Where do I sign up?
Yeah...
I meant to say $800-$1000 a month but I am not surprised she is providing support for her entire family plus couple of "Brothers". Life must be good for her. If OP can send me a pic, I will check when ever I pass by Western Union to see if she is with her "brother" or not.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
This is what I do not understand by many of you. Many times people have posted JMB773 does not like Dominicans, belittle Dominicans, think they are all dishonest, says bad things about Dominicans, been hurt by a Dominican woman etc.

But look at some of this TRASH!!! in this thread. NONE of you have ever met this woman or her family, but you know she is Dominican and receives 800USD a month from her future husband that does not live in DR and that is all some of you need know before the HATE starts to come in.

Some of you guys are the BIGGEST HATERS on the planet, NEWS FLASH most of you guys can't do what she do, but that is no reason to hate on her. How many people will stand in line and wait their turn to send some of you money other then your sisters, brothers, mothers, etc. Not many!!!

You guys are NOT helping the OP what you are doing is HATING on his girl. If she is using him for money he will find this out in due time without the help from DR1. The OP is an adult and being an adult means making mistakes and learning from them.

800USD a month not a week but a month WOW call the papers!!! Maybe her body lives in Santiago RD, but her minds live in NYC or Miami, maybe she is not feeling rice and beans like some of you.

Some women have to go to work for money other women may not have to, if she is pulling 800USD a week from her man that is her business. What should I tell her go to work somewhere in DR and make 189USD a month or 200USD a month and tell the OP to not send 800USD

Next time I will tell her to ask for 1100USD a month LOL Women do this all over the planet, not just in DR. Some men pay car notes, rent, credit card bills etc for women.

Helping the OP please!!! Some of you guys were born HATERS

BILLYRAY

Mar 29, 2012
This is what I do not understand by many of you. Many times people have posted JMB773 does not like Dominicans, belittle Dominicans, think they are all dishonest, says bad things about Dominicans, been hurt by a Dominican woman etc.

But look at some of this TRASH!!! in this thread. NONE of you have ever met this woman or her family, but you know she is Dominican and receives 800USD a month from her future husband that does not live in DR and that is all some of you need know before the HATE starts to come in.

Some of you guys are the BIGGEST HATERS on the planet, NEWS FLASH most of you guys can't do what she do, but that is no reason to hate on her. How many people will stand in line and wait their turn to send some of you money other then your sisters, brothers, mothers, etc. Not many!!!

You guys are NOT helping the OP what you are doing is HATING on his girl. If she is using him for money he will find this out in due time without the help from DR1. The OP is an adult and being an adult means making mistakes and learning from them.

800USD a month not a week but a month WOW call the papers!!! Maybe her body lives in Santiago RD, but her minds live in NYC or Miami, maybe she is not feeling rice and beans like some of you.

Some women have to go to work for money other women may not have to, if she is pulling 800USD a week from her man that is her business. What should I tell her go to work somewhere in DR and make 189USD a month or 200USD a month and tell the OP to not send 800USD

Next time I will tell her to ask for 1100USD a month LOL Women do this all over the planet, not just in DR. Some men pay car notes, rent, credit card bills etc for women.

Helping the OP please!!! Some of you guys were born HATERS

I understand your thinking but even my girl that is Dominican..Thinks he is NOT right to send that money she says why would she need it??? If she is going to school and he is helping her with a better future that is great he is a good man..But to just give her money the women look at men like that as stupid..They really want a real man NOT some man trying to buy them and doing what they tell him to do..They do NOT think like other women from USA..

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
Another illogical, contradictory post from a semi literate JMB. The gentleman posted on the forum for info. He got tough love, I'm sure he's smart enough to digest the information and use it as he sees fit. The only thing that you so eloquently state as "haters" are people "hating" you being the "end all, know it all about Dominican woman, hookers and relationships.

Major448

Silver
Sep 8, 2010
JMB ... I am planning a business trip to Chicago. I will be dressed in a business suit at all times when I am out and about. I will also be carrying plenty of cash, to buy little things that I need when I go into the stores, or grab a bite to eat.

For about a week, I plan to be walking all over the south-side, at all hours of the night. What are some good places to get some good grub?

===================================================

And if you give me ANY advice ... it might not be any different than what others are doing here ......

;)

(FYI -- I know better than to do the above.)