VOTE..Sankie forum: For better or worse?

Do you think the Sankie forum helps anyone?

• Help's me learn what a Sankie is and how to avoid one.

Votes: 39 30.2%
  • I was sankified, but thanks to this forum I have seen the light!

Votes: 23 17.8%
  • This forum is wonderful entertainment and nothing more!

Votes: 67 51.9%

• Total voters

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
Just turn back Girl!
There are planty of them behind you without even trying to speak to You!!!!
But in my coutry we call them PASSERS-BY:cheeky: :bunny: :cheeky:

Hi Momita,

Sorry, but still don't understand. Are you talking about the guys that want to say something but are too shy?:confused:

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
They're all out to get me or not ....

Hi Momita,

Sorry, but still don't understand. Are you talking about the guys that want to say something but are too shy?:confused:
No, no ..... I think she meant you never know who's talking about you .... like at football games, women always think players in the huddle are talking about them :paranoid:

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
No, no ..... I think she meant you never know who's talking about you .... like at football games, women always think players in the huddle are talking about them :paranoid:

I'm so confused, and yet, I don't really care:tired:

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
like at football games, women always think players in the huddle are talking about them :paranoid:

You mean they're not? :ermm: What in the world are they doing then ? :laugh:

Hey the first two questions in the poll are about helping people so we're still ahead of the clowns that think this is all entertainment :lick:

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006

When I wrote that line I was talking about men who are serious, have options and are being selective, who would not waste their time talking to someone they are not really interested in or just for fun of it, who have interesting jobs and full life and would only spend time on a right woman for them and that is why they would like to get to know her better to make sure it is a right match.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Are we still talking about sankies?

Well I'm glad we got all that cleared up. :confused:

I myself like to hear what comes out of ones mouth before I know if it's a good match :laugh:

Moving right along

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Sehnsucht nach Frosch

Berg Frosch! Ball is in your court! croooooooaaaaak

There was an old frog, who lived near a well,
He drank lots o' champagne, at momita's farewell.
Now that woman is back, not to the frog's delight,
but there's more champagne to deal with that plight.

:devious: :cross-eye

croooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaak

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
This thread is mostly about taking a poll so please don't get all racial on me.

Thanks

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
When I wrote that line I was talking about men who are serious, have options and are being selective, who would not waste their time talking to someone they are not really interested in or just for fun of it, who have interesting jobs and full life and would only spend time on a right woman for them and that is why they would like to get to know her better to make sure it is a right match.

Is english your first language?

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Is english your first language?

English - 3rd. I just actually read this thread, it does look confusing. I got away from the subject, was thinking about something else ... Someone at the beginning of the thread was saying that Dominican men suck (men, meaning not just sankies). I can never agree with this statement. This got me away from the "sankie" subject. Anna, if you think a post is outside the discussion, please delete it...;)

Last edited:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
I am baaaaaack!

I don't think that the sankie forum should be moved to the clown bin. Many of us here think of it as entertainment sometimes but it really does help some people out there that think that their sankie boyfriend is the man of their dreams.
True.

I have said over and over again that the Sankie Forum is the most popular forum on this site. The one, in my opinion, that gets the most posts and views.

Just type the word "sankie" on any thread and see how fast eveybody RUNS to that thread.

If ever moved to the Clown Bin, it WILL loose most of it's popularity. So as Stone Cold Steve Austin would say: "AT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN".

That forum gives us all types of crap. It's where EVERYBODY gather. It gives us:

1- losers like me, 2- desperate people, 3- cartoon characters, 4- entertainers like me, 5- people with low self-steem, 6- people with no self-value, 7- people with no self-respect but above everything else 8- people who really did not know what a sankie is/was and after being taken advantage of, it helped them open their eyes.

Oh and the moderator sucks, haha:lick:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Listen here!

Hang on till I dust off the delete button, haven't used it since last night ;)
I have told you million of times that you are the "fastest gun" when it comes to delete/close/edit threads.

I must admit that even if I think that you play "favoritism" at times, you also let ME get away with A LOT of shyt.

Now, I will repay you by starting a thread, REAL SOON, about MY rules for NOT dating a Dominican.

It will be off the hook!.

Last edited:

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
A few more

1- losers like me, 2- desperate people, 3- cartoon characters, 4- entertainers like me, 5- people with low self-steem, 6- people with no self-value, 7- people with no self-respect but above everything else 8- people who really did not know what a sankie is/was and after being taken advantage of, it helped them open their eyes.

Oh and the moderator sucks, haha:lick:
9. Good Samaritans - people who sacrifice much to support needy sankies/sankiettes (sic?) and help them immigrate to developed countries to improve their lot.

10. Social workers - people who think they can reform sankies/sankiettes to be productive members of society

11. Unselfish people who would sacrifice themselves to sleep with a sankie/sankiette so that a poor sankie/sankiette can experience sleeping with
categories 1 - 8 :)

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
9. Good Samaritans - people who sacrifice much to support needy sankies/sankiettes (sic?) and help them immigrate to developed countries to improve their lot.

10. Social workers - people who think they can reform sankies/sankiettes to be productive members of society

11. Unselfish people who would sacrifice themselves to sleep with a sankie/sankiette so that a poor sankie/sankiette can experience sleeping with
categories 1 - 8 :)

One more - people who spend most of their awake time in front of the computer and use entertaining forums like that to get a mental break from what they are doing ...:bunny:

shootingstar2790

May 15, 2006
www.kassiecollett.piczo.com
I think this section is Best Kind cause like im pretty sure that i had absolutly no idea what a sankie was when i went down there one of my girlfriends said sumthing before i left about hearing sum where that they have a group of men that hit on overweight ladies teenagers and older women to try and get some but i didnt think much of it and i didnt think theyd be in the restorts and actually after money and as persistant as they are so yeah i think its pretty awesome cause ive learned tons on here