Want to be a Matchmaker. HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
they're just looking for the right person to share with, in other words they feel that they've earned the right to the Girl of their dreams.

My only doubt is, why would they think the girl of their dreams is a dominican?. Don't get me wrong, I love dominican girls. But I sure can list a few countries where girls are prettier in general, with an overall higher education level, and less prone to be looking for a visa...I mean no offense, but those are hard facts..

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
I have been to the National Harbor, but have not seen any Dominican girls there. Most people with money are looking for one of the same kind. They can have fun talking to the foreign girls, but something serious? Most successful couples seem to meet through work or shared interests, and actually live in the same area already. Any guy I talk to says that foreign girls are fun, but marrying them is just too much of a responsibility. I think women need to deserve a man of their dreams too, mostly through living a good life and not just looking pretty.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
My only doubt is, why would they think the girl of their dreams is a dominican?. Don't get me wrong, I love dominican girls. But I sure can list a few countries where girls are prettier in general, with an overall higher education level, and less prone to be looking for a visa...I mean no offense, but those are hard facts..

None taken. These guys aren't just looking at the D.R. and many are in love with love in the Phillipines, Brazil, Thailand, Ethiopia, Eastern Europe and you name it, anyplace where material wealth attracts youth and beauty. For the most part the guys I'm talking about have reached the mountaintop, materially speaking and youth, vitality and beauty are much more important to them than education and the visa is no problem for them, it's part of the package. Hell, they do the same thing with mistresses in the States.

They'll find a beautiful Girl with not much going for her except her looks and put her up in a condo, buy her a car, put her through college or start her a business to run and take care of her material needs in return for her taking care of his emotional needs. Just go to any 4 diamond restaurant or upscale boutique on the weekends in any major city in the USA and watch the May-December couples as the Papis guide their Chicas through their lessons in comportment and high living. It's become so commonplace that there is now an entire social class of aspiring sugarbabies and they've got very expensive tastes and most are as hard as nails. This is the main reason that American Men are looking elsewhere for Women to take under their wing. Take a look at any of the "Housewives of ..." series and you'll understand the problem. These are not the weekend warriors who come to these countries to wild out and party for a few days. They are looking for permanent companions.

The new "normal" is 60 something, successful guys who live in big houses, drive 'Vettes and Harleys and have beautiful wives who are less than half their age. Many of these wives are from abroad and they don't have to cook or clean or do laundry. Their purpose in life is to keep their Husbands happy.

Try not to be too hard on these guys. The Ladies are doing the same thing and are equally successful at it.

bluemoonnyc

Oct 4, 2007
Would $3, $6, $12 depending on the category of the model be ok for price per minute conferencing and translation? Thoughts?

umm,in a word,, NO... the low end is $360 per hour,high end is $720, for that i could fly down there and hire a translator.good thing I can habla enough to get what I need.
I think you need to think this one thru,,doesnt sound too promising

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Those guys probably have wives already, and are looking for young mistresses, kept women, secret girlfriends. I have been in the US for 16 years, worked for so many high level offices, and most of actual wives were the same age as the husband, and did not come from RD or any other place like that.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
I have been to the National Harbor, but have not seen any Dominican girls there. Most people with money are looking for one of the same kind. They can have fun talking to the foreign girls, but something serious? Most successful couples seem to meet through work or shared interests, and actually live in the same area already. Any guy I talk to says that foreign girls are fun, but marrying them is just too much of a responsibility. I think women need to deserve a man of their dreams too, mostly through living a good life and not just looking pretty.

If you've been to the marina there then you know that the old guys who own the yachts come and go with young Women and the old Ladies, with younger Men. If the guys you talk to think that foreign Girls are a "responsibility" they haven't tasted the "liabilities" associated with marrying American Women.

Last Summer I was at the Harbor at around sunset and saw one of these couples who'd just gotten married on his yacht. I'd say that he was probably a "triple dipper" (ret'd military, gov't, owns gov't contract firm) and I'm told she's Bahamian, 30ish, tall and model lovely in her $7K wedding gown. They did an hour long sunset photo shoot which, judging from what I saw cost several thousand at least, I've seen a few professional photo shoots. They were both smiling so hard that their complete dental histories were showing. They've got plenty of "shared interests", I'll bet.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
umm,in a word,, NO... the low end is $360 per hour,high end is $720, for that i could fly down there and hire a translator.good thing I can habla enough to get what I need.
I think you need to think this one thru,,doesnt sound too promising

That was back in the days of the CLI/T-1 hookup where the room had to be soundproofed and hardwired and special, custom built furniture was required. You can buy a complete rollabaout videoconferencing system for $12K now and set it up anywhere there's access to a PRI line (basically anyplace served by the phone company that offers high speed data/ voice lines).

I wouldn't charge less than $30/ hour.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Actually, I know one couple - he is a doctor with US practice and she is from the Eastern Europe, but in medical field too, with many rewards and publications, studied in one of the major US medical schools. But for some poor uneducated girl from the street to find a rich American to marry her? It can only happen in "Pretty woman" movie.

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
But for some poor uneducated girl from the street to find a rich American to marry her? It can only happen in "Pretty woman" movie.

I know a case, which I discussed in another thread not long ago. Rich, young, good-loooking guy (actually heir to his very rich father), married a street girl and took her to NY within a few months. But those are exceptions, not the rule. Anything can happen, but trying to live off those few examples could prove difficult to do.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Well, I agree. I think girls should first be thinking about their own school and career, and the right person will just come along. I realize a lot of people want to make money doing matchmaking, but it does not mean that people should change their lives for this, and spend too much time and effort on such services.

Last edited:

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
That was back in the days of the CLI/T-1 hookup where the room had to be soundproofed and hardwired and special, custom built furniture was required. You can buy a complete rollabaout videoconferencing system for $12K now and set it up anywhere there's access to a PRI line (basically anyplace served by the phone company that offers high speed data/ voice lines).

I wouldn't charge less than $30/ hour.

Actually, current videoconference equipments do not use telephone lines, voice and video travel through the data network.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Actually, current videoconference equipments do not use telephone lines, voice and video travel through the data network.

There are many which can do either. The Cisco C-60 which I mentioned in an earlier post is one of them whereas the Cisco C-30 is limited to IP only. I've integrated many of these systems into communications networks.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Everyone here makes good points, and i agree with most of them. But, again, i'm down here in the trenches every night, working at a bar on the beach--down on the grass roots level--eye to eye with the stray dogs, donkeys, politicians, and prostitutes.

For every 25 guys i meet who come down here looking for love or a wife, maybe 1 in 25 is in the Millionaire club. Most of the others are just blue collar workers and glorified rednecks from the east coast, midwest, and Canada--down here looking for a good time. They go to the church of Passons in Sosua. Of the blue collar workers that do come down here, many--but certainly not all--are state workers from the east coast--firemen, policemen, transit authority workers, etc; they come down here from New York, New Jersey, Washington DC, and many places along the east coast--all the way down to Miami--looking for a good time in the church of raise your legs up to Jesus. In Europe, most are coming down here from Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and England. Why? because that's where the direct flights are coming from. And now of course, we got the Russians; Russians have jumped "Into the Fire" (one of my favorite Nelsson songs) and brought here with them their own version of rednecks and hillbillies. Not pretty.

Yes, there are some truly stinking rich millionaires coming down here, and many are living down here as well--on the northcoast, but in Cabarete in particular--you need look no further than Velero, Millenium, Ocean Dream, Ocean One, Harmony, Sea Horse Ranch, Ocean Village, Beach Palace, Perla Marina, etc--there are too many rich condo resorts and gated communities on the northcoast to mention all of them here...Sorry if i left yours out. Sosua has plenty of places as well--Infiniti Blue, Hispanialo, Casa Linda, Lomas Mirona, up in the Mulata, etc--again too many places to mention right here. I know my share of millionaires--as anyone who works in the service industry down here would know--however, most of them are already married and live down here with their wives. Very few are single. Fewer still are looking for a wife. Most of them are just looking for a good time. Ok, a nice girl who is both honest and trustworthy is a plus--and she will get treated like gold by the single millionaires--new phone, new scooter, new hair, new nails, new jewlery, new boobs, etc. But most of the single millionaire men down here are not looking for a wife. Not even remotely...they're looking for a good time. Don't confuse the two.

I'm no expert on relationships, horses, or even heterosexuality--far from it--but i don't want anyone here getting the impression that there are millionaires flying down here by the plane loads looking for a wife to take back home. nothing further could be from the truth. Most of the people coming down here looking for a wife to take back home are dysfunctional alcoholics and psychologically challenged and impaired adults who could not get a good woman back in their home country if their lives depended on it. It's not some freak accident that they are down here looking for a wife or husband; they're socially retarded and mentally challenged.

And before the expats on this site burn me at the stake...remember, i'm mostly generalizing here. Straight up generalizing. So, this may or may not apply to you.

Here's another blatant generalization, but with some truth: from the east coast--and from Washington DC in particular--we tend to get a lot of African American males (very few females)--they are numerous, and one look in Sosua on any particular night--or inside Platinum gym in downtown Sosua will confirm this. Most of the males come down here for the Dominican women. period. They're not down here for the cuisine. Is there anything wrong with this? No. They help stimulate the economy, so more power to them. Many men from Germany, Switzerland, Italy, and Austria come down here as well; they too are looking for Dominican and Haitian females--the darker the better. Nothing wrong with that; it's what makes the world go round and it helps stimulate the economy. Good for them and good for us. A few of these will turn into long lasting relationships and families.

We also get a lot of white male and females from Canada and America as well; they're mostly rednecks and hillbillies looking for a cheap rum drink and a good screw. Most of them--but again, certainly not all of them--are blue collar workers with little education and live for nothing more than getting drunk every night and sitting at the bar singing profound, philosophical, and intellectual songs like these: "Cheeseburger in Paradise" and "Let's get drunk and screw."

The Canadians and Americans--particulary from the Ohio Valley and Toronto/Ontario area--tend to be glorified rednecks and hillbillies that recently got a windfall of money thru either 1.) an insurance settlement, 2.) a work related accident, 3.)inheritance money, 4.) a retirement check, 4.) or a large sum of money which they have no way of explaining but manage to drink up faster than they can put a condom on. These are not MacArthur Grant candidates. yes, i was one, but its a long story, and at the end of the day, i'm just a glorified Dominican redneck from Bonao...that's another long story (You can read it in my book when it comes out in January).

Naturally, i'm just generalizing here, and numerous examples that i've given can be easily contradicted and challenged. Nevertheless, there is some truth here, and my experience is this: after several decades of living and working here, my casual, unscientific, particulary bias--and sometimes sober observations--is that many of the well educated, financially secure, MacArthur Grant geniuses coming down here are not looking for a wife..they already have one of those at home--and she's usually from another planet or galaxy where the women have horns. No, instead, they're just looking for a good time. However, the other geniuses coming down here--you know--the ones that can't budget a dollar, balance a checkbook, tie their shoes correctly, put on a condom correctly, unable to learn Spanish, and unable to find a compatable mate from their home countries--but coming down here looking for a wife...they are not right in the head by any stretch of the imagination--many are alcoholics, many use drugs on a daily basis in order to self-medicate their anxiety, depression and other hang-ups...and many, well, they've just come into a windfall of money and are so dysfunctional, so socially retarded, so psychologically challenged, that they give rednecks and hillbillies a bad name.

Yes, we have are share of dysfunctional Europeans as well...many are from Germany, Switzerland, Italy, and England, but recently, we've been getting more than are share of Russian hillbillies as well. They're no different then Jed Clampett, Grandma Moses, and Jethro from the Beverly Hillbillies--the only difference is that they drink more, eat more Borsh and drive more expensive cars; most of them have just recently came into money as well, and as a direct result, act like glorified rednecks when they go out. Remember this...never trust a Russian...they're KGB.

Love Frank

Last edited:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
this dude operates on the basis every john would be a millionaire and every girl will be miss universe. i am pretty sure neither group needs to be pimped to find "the other half".

perreoking

Oct 4, 2012
Hey, and don't forget the typical discotheque restroom mirror picture. Classic!

425444_3122072583604_535207413_n.jpg

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
I recently watched a TV show about a famous Russian actress marrying an American "prince" and immigrating to the US. He turned out to be a mentally unstable alcoholic who assaulted her many times and also beat her up so badly that she had to escape eventually with her daughter back to Russia. So, you might want to actually screen your clients before they talk to your girls. You probably don't want to be a part of such drama.

eldanes

Apr 6, 2011
... and they are expensive

Would $3, $6, $12 depending on the category of the model be ok for price per minute conferencing and translation? Thoughts?

This business is quite common in FSU. They are in fact sucking every penny out of any perspective man.

They are expensive with regards to translation in my eyes. They charge 15-20 usd an HOUR and you are considering charging almost the same per minute.

Your business is not going to be around for long I predict.

Phone Translation Service
Contact our operators at US Toll-free number (800) 844-3978 and they will connect you to your Lady!
Three-way telephone conference allows you to have a conversation with any Lady of your choice and understand what she is saying.

The interpreter will not only provide high quality translation but will also do her best to present you in the most favorable light.

How it works:

You call our toll-free number; provide the Lady?s ID number or the telephone number of your acquaintance from Latin America.
Our interpreter takes your billing information and makes a refundable charge of $28.75 (for the minimum calling time of 5 minutes).
Once the Lady is on the line, the timed call begins.
Once you have finished, the interpreter will tell you your total minutes and any remaining balance, which will be charged to your card as a separate transaction.
If your call does not go through, you will be issued an immediate refund.
The service is available on Monday through Sunday from 10 a.m. till 3 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
Please read Phone Introduction Policy for complete details:

Operators' work consists of interpreting your conversation with the Lady and assisting you in your understanding of each other. If any questions on other services arise during the conversation, please feel free to address them to our Customer Support
Our phone operators are not allowed to provide you with the Lady's contact information (her telephone number, email or postal address) beyond the phone call. All contact information is confidential, that is why only Ladies themselves can give you their contact information during the phone conversation.
The operator cannot give any of your contact information to the Ladies beyond the phone call. All contact information is confidential, that is why only you can give them your contact information during the phone conversation.
The operator is not responsible for the accuracy of the contact information provided by the Lady, as well as for the Lady's correct understanding of your contacts. We can guarantee accurate translations of conversations between you and the Ladies.
The time of your conversation with the Lady is timed from the moment the operator connects you to the Lady. Any remaining seconds are rounded to the nearest minute. E.g.: 9,24 minutes of your talk will be equated to 10 minutes.
If the Lady speaks English, and you can communicate with her without any help of the interpreter, the conversation is still considered and charged at the Phone Introduction rate.
The deposit charge of $28.75 is the minimum you pay, which makes up 5 minutes of your talk with the Lady. This means that even if you speak less than 5 minutes the entire sum will be used and charged. The exception is in the case of disconnection due to a technical problem. Every additional minute of your conversation costs an additional $5.75, irrespective of the duration of your conversation.
If the conversation does not take place, the deposit of $28.75 is refunded to you automatically. Each call is billed separately.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Go look at Badoo where someone always thinks it's a good intro picture to splay out on a neked bed with barren walls and cheap linen and the talkback method is an electronic "wink". They might as well rename the website "Badho".

These chicas are "coached", and coached badly. They have people, usually some family member deported from the US on drugs charges who, by default, are the resident experts on what the average American male is looking for, telling the chicas how to dress and pose. I've attended an iphone photo shoot like this, and the conversations were ridiculous.

Or they are coached by the family's resident "cuero del diablo". Many poor Dominican families have that one member who made it big in the puta game. So what type of poses will she teach her young proteg?? Puta poses, of course-exactly what got her to "the big time".

You will always find know-it-alls who, the less they know, the more authoritatively they speak on the subject. And Dominicans get taken in by this sort of posturing more often than not.

Everybody knows that the Dominican Republic exports more "mail order Brides", per capita than just about any other Country on Earth so embracing that reality and racheting up the quality of the presentation can only make a good thing better.

These types of Dominicans also have the reputation of going with whoever will presumably offer the best short-term prospects without giving it a second thought. "Se van con qualquiera" is the commonly-used phrase when describing these types.

A friend of mine made a very succinct point-"the DR is the kind of place where you can land one day and get married the next". I know men who've done just that, and the presentation didn't matter one bit.

Last edited:

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
The rolls of toilet paper next to her rear end really classes it up, doesn't it?

Real Annie Liebovitz stuff goin' on there...:ermm::ermm::ermm:

One thing's for sure. It must be a really high class joint...they've got extra toilet paper. You don't see that very often.

Status
Not open for further replies.