Want to be a Matchmaker. HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

diosabella

May 24, 2012
Hi MauricioFab32 - Matchmaker

Im currently a modelling agent in the US, I just moved to Punta Cana, I am looking for english-speaking (must speak , write, and understand english fluently) to Petition to the USA if they meet the work-visa criteria.
I can possibly make you an agent and you would make a commission if you found us a model.

talk to either sabrina or david bushnell and put (model agent on the subject title ok)

Im currently in Las Vegas for a convention but will be back in punta cana on nov 14,2012.

\

Last edited by a moderator:

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Im currently a modelling agent in the US, I just moved to Punta Cana, I am looking for english-speaking (must speak , write, and understand english fluently) to Petition to the USA if they meet the work-visa criteria.
I can possibly make you an agent and you would make a commission if you found us a model.

talk to either sabrina or david bushnell and put (model agent on the subject title ok)

Im currently in Las Vegas for a convention but will be back in punta cana on nov 14,2012.

\

Hi Diosabella,

I'm a semi-retired plus-size model from Norway. i've worked throughout Northern Europe, Asia, and the USA before being deported from the U.S for--of all things...eating too much at an "All-you-can-eat-buffett." I know, i know, it sounds to incredible to believe. i find it hard to believe myself. Nevertheless, here i am, on the north coast in Cabarete, working at an Irish pub, where, i get paid in food. I guess you could say that i eat a lot.

Anyway, i was kicked out of the U.S for no other reason then being accused of eating like a "Killer Whale." I abhor the accusation and tried to sue for defamation of character, but, in the end i gave up and went home and ate a box of Oreo cookies and a galloon of chocolate ice cream.I'm a chocoholic.

But i'm degressing here, what i want to say is that, if it's models that you are looking for--especially plus size models--i'm a professional drag queen in the likes of "Divine." You might remember him? Divine was well known for his drag shows and little known skit where he ate some poop in the John Water's movie Pink Flamingos.

Ok, enough about Divine. I'm professional plus-size model and am very familiar with the industry. I have a PHD inModel scouting. I think I know what you're looking for and i'm here to offer you my expertise and experience in scouting. I have an uncanny, keen eye for detail. In other words...i know a model when i see one! Allow me to present my resume:

Frank-the-Plus-size-Model: Seeking Employment.
OBJECTIVE: My goal is to obtain the esteemed position of Model Scout or Brothel Manager?possibly both?if the hours are not too long. I?m not looking for too much upward mobility simply because, well, I?m trying to avoid hard work as much as possible and I don?t like responsibility--makes me break out in a rash. I also find that hard work interferes with my time looking at girls on the beach. I?m a professional girl watcher; I hold a PHD in it. However, I can utilize my skills learned from past employment where, basically, I like to look very busy while the boss is around, but immediately take the mother of all cat-naps underneath my desk the moment he leaves. I find I?m more productive when I have my power nap in before noon.

EDUCATION: High School
Bonao: Still working on my Diploma?almost there!

SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
? Trilingual in two languages, but I can also talk in a secret language I perfected on donkeys and prostitutes.
? Excellent work history. I can sleep with my eyes wide open and look as if I?m giving you my full attention.
? Motivated, well organized and detailed-oriented as long as food, chocolate, or poontang is involved.
? Ability to work well with others and able to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously as long as I get my power nap in before noon.
? Good communication, written and customer service skills. I can feign looking busy.
? Ability to be on time with a good attendance record as long as money, chocolate or beaver is around.
? Computer programs that i excel at are: Facebook.com, Match.com, eHarmony.com, Christiandating,com, and nudist-camps.com, wife-swap.com.
? Point of Sales System(POS)

WORK EXPERIENCE:

Jose O?Shay?s: December 2006 ? Current Employer
Glorified Dishwasher/TV Channel changer
This facility stores nutcases, eccentrics, mentally challenged, sexual deviants, sexually desperate, and extraordinary cheap people from Quebec, Montreal, and Ohio. My responsibilities include, but are not limited to, selecting certifiably crazy, religious fundamentalists, UFO abductees, and sexually deprived Mormons?as well as stray dogs and donkeys?and patting them on the back and reassuring them that Armageddon and Rapture is not coming for them in their lifetime, their children?s lifetime, or their grandchildren?s lifetime. Another part of my job includes maintaining clean remote controls and organizing them for the day to day operations.

Jose O?Shay?s: September 2006 ? June 2008
Bartender & Glorified Psychologist
Face to face sales and customer service for people?s anxieties, relationship troubles, and tribulations. I was responsible for providing each new and returning customer with all the necessary information needed to make semi-educated everyday decisions and choices--which include, but are not limited to?finding the best burger, best beer, best brothel, best beef nachos, and best girlfriend for one hour. This job required maintaining beer and girls in inventory and rotating the stock and making them as presentable as possible.

Bilingual Interpreter
Translating and interpreting services between Dominican working girls and overweight, balding, retired customers from Germany, Quebec, and the Midwest, but especially the Ohio Valley. Duties included translating a variety of dialects and languages?including Aunt Jemima and Beaver whispering?as well as consultations and mediation sessions. I?m also qualified to serve as an interpreter between the ladies and the Johns. I can mediate and help negotiate a good win-win deal between both parties.

Fulfillment Coordinator
Fulfillment department coordinator for overweight, short-sighted customers and local girls who hang out in bars. I can provide pick-up and delivery, as well as door to door sales, and advanced conditioning and cardio-vascular training.

In conclusion, feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. I can be found sitting at the bar 7 days a week, 12 hours day, provided there is some sort of sporting event on television or topless girls sitting at the bar.

Sincerely, Frank, The Plus-Size Model Scout

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.