Warning, Spanish man thief returns to Sosua

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010
Just heard that this guy was bopped on the nose and knocked out a couple of days ago by some guy he tried to hit up.

Anyone know any more about it?

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Just heard that this guy was bopped on the nose and knocked out a couple of days ago by some guy he tried to hit up.

Anyone know any more about it?

Wasn?t me but doubt I?d pass on the opportunity.

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
I read this title quickly and for a moment thought he is here to steal men. There are a couple I would like to put on the list.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I like my shorts and Hawaiian shirts too much, but I leave the t-shirts at home now.. being American, I have the curse of the white socks, but I don't do the sandals, like some:

Have you been hanging out in Higuey with Rice & Beans?

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Last I heard it was black socks that should be banned!

I wear those exact same sandals with BLACK socks, with jeans cut off at the knees........
And nobody in the Campo says one word.........
Maybe that's why the women don't talk to me........:surprised

jbars

Jul 6, 2007
Is begging against the law here? I find it worse when a stranger asks for a loan!

This is hardly begging. Either you don't understand the thread or you are purposely trying to bait people into a useless debate.

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
Just spotted him at Aroma de Sol en Santiago. He claimed he just had his belongings stolen and was looking for help.I told him that he was famous and that he was down here from Sosua. The look on his face gave him away although he denied it. I told him yea you are famous for lending money, "can you lend me $1000 pesos". He got a bit irate and I "almost" stood up but knew things would escalate quickly.
He left quickly. POS.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
lending small amounts of money to a dom rep,,,person....i do better lending to one of those tricky girls who says they pay u back tomoro.......

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
SO what do you call begging? How would you define it?

Maybe it's semantics, but to me a beggar is someone who sits with a cup or his hand out, or the women who sit outside churches in places like Italy, cuddling a baby, looking pathetic, asking for money.

This guy sounds more like a swindler, con man type.