We are hiring! Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club - Puerto Plata

coolguffy

Oct 31, 2005
Want to join our Customer Service team? We are looking for dynamic people to form part of our new member orientation team!

If you are interested in working in Customer Service, talking to VIP members over phone, via email and in-person, we would like to meet you! We offer a vibrant workplace, meals, insurance etc.

Send in your resume via email to apply: alex.sunesson@lifestyleholidaysvc.com

PS - English is a MUST.

coolguffy

Oct 31, 2005
Want to join our Customer Service team? We are looking for dynamic people to form part of our new member orientation team!

If you are interested in working in Customer Service, talking to VIP members over phone, via email and in-person, we would like to meet you! We offer a vibrant workplace, meals, insurance etc.

PS - English is a MUST.
We are still looking for candidates!!

marcosalm

Jul 24, 2018
Santiago
a working knowledge of Ponzi scams is a pre-requisite for customer service at lifestyle
Hey, I don't know if I'm looking in the right place but I'm an American looking for work here in the D.R. . I live here in Santiago but I would prefer to work from home.....preferably for an American company.....looking to get my foot in the door. I'll deal with resumes and qualifications if I can get some listings or help otherwise. Thanks

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Hey, I don't know if I'm looking in the right place but I'm an American looking for work here in the D.R. . I live here in Santiago but I would prefer to work from home.....preferably for an American company.....looking to get my foot in the door. I'll deal with resumes and qualifications if I can get some listings or help otherwise. Thanks
You look a lot like Geronimo

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003

PS - English is a MUST.
Is the "etc." money? Doesn't seem to mention $$$

Reactions: MariaRubia

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
There is none. Commission only. Bring your own lunch...........
Funny SKY after 20 years here and statring my journey in the DR with 40 "weeks" that I bought at Costa Caribe...I knew that. I was amused at the ommision of compension in his ad and thought that perhaps I was slipping a bit on reading the fine print. (One of my favorite pasttimes BTW)

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Are you a legal resident in the DR?

XQT

Dec 7, 2022
Puerto Plata
American citizen, American passport, Dominican cedula....yes I'm legal.....American father, Dominican mother = automatic dual citizen!
And yet Geronimo is family.
Must have involved a Taino canoe trip and strenuous hike to Greonimo's Land.
He contended with Mexicans, Americans and fluid borders losing his land having no visas.

And now Geronimo's family is applying to work for lifestyles?
Interesting family history, and historical errors.
Well at lest you are "legal".
With some imagination you could maybe do better.

Reactions: windeguy

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
American citizen, American passport, Dominican cedula....yes I'm legal.....American father, Dominican mother = automatic dual citizen!
Almost automatic DR citizen. It did take small amount of work to prove your ancestry to get your Dominican cedula.

marcosalm

Jul 24, 2018
Santiago
And yet Geronimo is family.
Must have involved a Taino canoe trip and strenuous hike to Greonimo's Land.
He contended with Mexicans, Americans and fluid borders losing his land having no visas.

And now Geronimo's family is applying to work for lifestyles?
Interesting family history, and historical errors.
Well at lest you are "legal".
With some imagination you could maybe do better.
Well Sir, if you will........I am from North Dakota....Sioux nation. My daughter to a Dominican mother is in search of work here. She is not applying at Lifestyles.....merely searching. If you would like to meet and discuss the heritage of our nations I would gladly oblige. (Presidente normal, oh, I won't get TOO drunk.)
Only a serious person in search of work.....no need for the................