We are hiring! Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club - Puerto Plata

marcosalm

Jul 24, 2018
Santiago
Well Sir, if you will........I am from North Dakota....Sioux nation. My daughter to a Dominican mother is in search of work here. She is not applying at Lifestyles.....merely searching. If you would like to meet and discuss the heritage of our nations I would gladly oblige. (Presidente normal, oh, I won't get TOO drunk.)
Only a serious person in search of work.....no need for the................
By the way.....historical errors.....we are Lakota.....never an enemy to the Apache.....I have great respect for Geronimo......as much as I do for Sitting Bull.....BUT let's keep this DR related.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Last I checked this thread was about hiring opportunities not citizenship/heritage, etc... Was it determined that Lifestyles was/is still hiring?

Reactions: melphis

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Well Sir, if you will........I am from North Dakota....Sioux nation. My daughter to a Dominican mother is in search of work here. She is not applying at Lifestyles.....merely searching. If you would like to meet and discuss the heritage of our nations I would gladly oblige. (Presidente normal, oh, I won't get TOO drunk.)
Only a serious person in search of work.....no need for the................
Sioux Nation is recognised as: Minnesota, Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, and Montana.
The Standing Rock Nation in N. Dakota is comprised of the Lakota/Dakota/Nakota nation and are considered 'Sioux', but they were nomads and moved frequently.

You used a photo of Geronimo for your profile picture - He was born into the Bedonkohe band of the Ndendahe Apache and his tribe's territory was Northern Mexico, Arizona and New Mexico. He was arrested in Arizona and imprisoned in Florida, Oklahoma and Alabama. He was shown in exhibitions but I think the farthest North he ever got was Nebraska, certainly he never would have frozen his moccasins in North Dakota. I do not believe he ever interacted with Sioux.
Maybe you should change the photo to Sitting Bull, he was Sioux

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Last I checked this thread was about hiring opportunities not citizenship/heritage, etc... Was it determined that Lifestyles was/is still hiring?
Thank you for steering this back on topic. I thought I had missed the opportunity to work for less than $2.00 USD per hour while bothering innocent people sitting down for dinner or screaming at me to f off and leave them alone.
To the OP please tell me how to sign up again for this action packed once in a lifetime opportunity.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
for less than $2.00 USD per hour while bothering innocent people sitting down for dinner or screaming at me to f off and leave them alone.
LOL. "Innocent people" should NEVER be bothered while eating dinner. That's a no-no bc it's that special time when the elite meet and greet over the buffet station of beef goulash.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Up to USD1,300.00 per month (fixed salary, no comission)
I noticed you are a tad slow on answering interested people...ex: July 21 post #7 asking for compensation...your reply 3 1/2 months later. Makes one wonder about the ole scam a do. Giddy yap partner. lol

FF1

Dec 17, 2022
DR
I noticed you are a tad slow on answering interested people...ex: July 21 post #7 asking for compensation...your reply 3 1/2 months later.
He's not answering questions all year round, gotta wait for your allocated time period to come. Don't you know how the time-share model works? 😂

Big

Apr 24, 2019
suckers are born every day. Time shares, vehicle leases, annuities, and whole life insurance are a hustler's dream. That and that cosmetic company and Ponzi every product for everything pyramid scam business. .

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
Gosh, Customer Service for a timeshare company sounds like the worst job. They are the ones that people have to speak to when they get back home and realise it's all a big scam and try to get their money back. I think that's why the salary is so high, basically you're being shouted at and accused of being a fraud all day. If it was a normal customer service position on the north coast, with English, you could pick those people up for RD$ 30,000 a month I'm pretty certain.

Reactions: AlaPlaya

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Up to USD1,300.00 per month (fixed salary, no comission)
So up to $1300 USD per month. So based on a 44 hour work week that's about $7.40 USD per hour. Now in all honesty the sun would have to shine out of your butt to get to the max level and 60 hours is probably more realistic.
Completely ridiculous. Why don't you just advertise that the pay is around 2 to 3 dollars a hour and you will be treated like a rented mule, on a good day.

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
So up to $1300 USD per month. So based on a 44 hour work week that's about $7.40 USD per hour. Now in all honesty the sun would have to shine out of your butt to get to the max level and 60 hours is probably more realistic.
Completely ridiculous. Why don't you just advertise that the pay is around 2 to 3 dollars a hour and you will be treated like a rented mule, on a good day.
But we're talking about Lifestyles right? There's no good news that ever comes out of that operation

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
Gosh, Customer Service for a timeshare company sounds like the worst job. They are the ones that people have to speak to when they get back home and realise it's all a big scam and try to get their money back. I think that's why the salary is so high, basically you're being shouted at and accused of being a fraud all day. If it was a normal customer service position on the north coast, with English, you could pick those people up for RD$ 30,000 a month I'm pretty certain.
Where u been?