what did we do wrong?

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
AZB,
I thought you were trying to encourage me to come visit the DR again, but you sound like you are trying to be less than encouraging now... ;)
I understand what you are trying to explain, but what I'm left wondering is how different the situation would be for a single professional foreign woman living in santiago who makes a decent living and lives in a decent neighborhood. I imagine there are some single men (with or without children)for whom security is important and who are looking to settle in with a decent girl.
Do you see my point?

<sub>but,
I now see the error of my ways, and I apologize with all of my heart for saying that men are basically whores. I am sorry to all of you. Mea culpa! You are soooo sweet to forgive me when I've been bad... I was wrong to say such things, papi, I know you will forgiiive me, won't you?Say you will... I'll take you out for a nice dinner, here you can wear this nice new shirt I got for you today. I have a case of Presidente in my fridge, we can go back to my place later, I'll be nice to you and won't say any mean things anymore, I promise. </sub>

;)

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
Christina said:
Nearly every night someboddy is knocking at my door
Then you are a lucky one; enjoy! ;)
You see, while AZB and the rest are busying themselves stealing away the Dominican women, they've freed up all the Dominican men for us...

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
"You see, while AZB and the rest are busying themselves stealing away the Dominican women, they've freed up all the Dominican men for us..." JJSK

Ummm, i see you have a bit more on your mind than just coming here to relax.
now I am beginning to understand why our sweet little faithful wife of a trusting pakistani man wants to take short trips to the caribbean every once in a while.
So the dinner is still on? In santiago? will you still show me how to roll the dough to make those fine round rotis? I will show you how to spice up those legs of tandoori chicken.....

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
AZB: I keep checking my mailbox for that plane ticket....but I don't see it.....

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I think you have confused me for Helen. It was her who had offered you a free ticket for making flat thin roti, not me. On the other hand, if you post your beautiful picture maybe TW might send you a first class ticket...maybe I will throw in 100 dollars or so. What the heck, i haven't had a fresh roti in months.

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
<sub>For what it's worth, there's a pic of me on my website, but there's already been a warning here about the goofy geocities pop-ups that are the consequence of hitting the site (www.geocities.com/eureka/park/7445)</sub>

All joking aside, I am, of course, the ever faithful wife (despite the best efforts of the Dominicanos I met during my trip), and shall indeed remain so (like the good Catholic-Muslim that I am) but if you fly me down we can teach the Dominicans how to bhangra...
;)

Last edited:

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Conclusion: EVERYONE is out to just get laid....as often as possible...women and men are the same every where....men want to fornicate...women want security and then fornicate...dominican men do love women ...and in the dominican republic, they try to subjugate them...its a very chauvinistic society....dominican women are more educated and driven improve their lot life than their male counterparts..but that is usually the case in a poverty sctricken environment...TW..i'm glad you can't resist dominican female pulchritude,cause i actually thought you were gay (no offense intended)...the dominican males on this board do disappoint me..with your education and relatively good financial standing, you should be part of the solution....not exacerbating the problem...

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
mondongo said:
Conclusion: EVERYONE is out to just get laid....as often as possible...
.....males on this board do disappoint me..with your education and relatively good financial standing, you should be part of the solution....not exacerbating the problem...

And the problem is...?

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
hey dopey

Tony C...if you're going to quote me....at least do it accurately, you moron...."dominican males" i said....

jjsk "Wow" POPups

jjsk said:
<sub>For what it's worth, there's a pic of me on my website, but there's already been a warning here about the goofy geocities pop-ups that are the consequence of hitting the site (www.geocities.com/eureka/park/7445)</sub>

I have followed thread with great interest and checked the website, talk about popups, especially if you move forward from the first page and surf the whole article.

jjsk your bio is impressive.

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
Thanks, Hlywud :)

Yes, I admit geocities is goofy! It wasn't quite so bad so long ago when I first put my site up. It gets worse and worse over time. Now, they shut my site down every now and then when I've exceeded my data transfer allocation. Just doesn't make sense to me; shut my site down because I get lots of visitors to it. It's just more visitors viewing their ads that they place on my site. Greedy sob's just want previously free customers to start paying. Then of course there's the ever-famous pop-up windows. I could go on and on and on about the silliness of geocities... I guess I already have :)

What about some of the other regulars here? Who's got a site to share so we can learn about you?

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
It's time for the Missing opinion

Ok Mondongo. You talk about us foreigners bashing up your women in bed. Right.

Now let's see what other options a Dominican Chick with an exposed belly button, half the tit's hanging out - have, and not to mention my original post about the home grown Dominican Female butt. I mean these chicks have a sign which literally says... you a foreigner....come and get me champ!

Now us foreigners who I think are more Dominicans at heart treat these girls like ladies. I cook, clean the house, do the dishes etc when I am there. If I have an invite over I look after them well..I mean wine and dine and I do the dishes afterwards.

Why would a girl go out with a Mondongo. Why don't you use your Mondongo brains and figure out why we foreigners always have beautiful girls around while your Mondongoing friends always seems to me involved in male bondings at bars. And all that they do is talk about how they have done almost all the girls sitting around them and how the girl they took home last night drank six bottles of their expensive french wine.

No way man! You guys are the losers in your own country. We foreigners chose Dom. Rep. to be our home not because of an accident of birth but by choice which I think is more important than birth.

Viva el Extranjero en Dominicana!!!

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
And I am not done

I am not done yet. I think good Dominicans are people like Golo. These guys have travelled and when someone says they are travelling to Arkansas it does not automatically mean NuevaYol.

So when NuevaYol is the end of the world for most Dominicans we foreigners must come and talk about other places like, Texas, Tennessee, etc etc just to input some more knowledge into the country.

I wonder why the Dominican economy didn't go Mondongoing when the twin towers were hit!

So not shut up and leave your country to us Extranjeros, because we take our money there and don't throw trash on the streets or scratch our groin while waiting for a bola on the street or have one finger up our noses when in public.

What is the biggest industry in Dom Rep. Tourism..right??? It means foreigners........it does not mean a guy who took a ride in a guagua from Monte Cristi to go see his tia in Moca...

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
hi y'all!!

formal retort to defendant, missing_dr:

thank you for calling me a good dominican (since I have travelled to dozens of US states...including a business trip to Dallas, where the blonde chicks must have a thing for Dominicans.....I was hit on by this blondie right in front of my female co-workers..took me to the dance floor...turned to face away from me...bent over and started swirling her ass right into my crotch...i must admit that felt pretty good).....having mondongo for brains might be what makes me so smart,you know....If you think about it...they look almost exactly the same...have you ever seen a mondongo and a brain in the same room?...never...hmm...i smell a conspiracy....In addition, dont underestimate the power of shutting up...back when I was a Buddhist, i taught myself that I could learn more when I listened than when I talked....and finally, for all out there, cast your stone if you are without nose-picking sin...

And now a parting question:
This board spends a lot of energy criticizing the DR and its people. That's a statement of fact, not a judgement on my part. I then point out that the foreign males engage in similar behaviour. Why do we castigate the locals but defend the Americans when they are both doing essentially the same thing?

sincerely, mondongo
"who stands up for all misunderstood tripe!!"

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
Got me!

Mr. Mondongo,

I accept defeat in this matter.

May your tripes keep getting laid and may you keep scoring in Dallas.

Best regards

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Re: hey dopey

mondongo said:
Tony C...if you're going to quote me....at least do it accurately, you moron...."dominican males" i said.... [/QUOTE

Hmmmm. I am being called a moron by somebody who names himself after a dish made out of cow intestines. For some reason I don't feel bad about that. Luckily for you, your statement made in this fourm not face to face. You would look awful silly and feel realy bad after I had physically corrected your inpertenence! Now if you cannot behave I sugest you go stand in the corner and take a "Time Out" like the other children.

Tony C.

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Mondongo- lay off

Mondongo:

Go to Villa Mella and eat some morcilla with your gold-chained, sidewalk domino player friends and leave foreigners alone.

We owe all the progress we have made to foreigners bringing their civilized manners to DR. Otherwise we would still be in the stone age. Dominican men continue to act as medieval goons, showing guns, walking around with whiskey bottles in their hands, talking loud and listening to bachata at 7am in the morning.

Foreigners:
1)Stand in line waiting for their turn
2)Respect women when they pass by and say nice things
3)Do not drink from bottles
4)Do not wear excesive gold and shining stuff
5)Do not spit or **** on streets
6)Do not throw garbage from their cars
7)Do not get together with other men to brag
8)Do not listen to loud music
9)Do not lift their rear trunk or gate to play boom boxes
10)Do not put neon lights on their cars
11)Do not put gold license plates on their cars
12)Do not hand CDs from their rear view mirrors
13)Do not walk around with guns,cellulars,beepers,set of pens,hanging from their clothes
14)Do not visit people without being invited and when invited, do not bring in five children, their mother-in-law and a couple of other friends for extras
15)Do not honk the cars in front of houses and buildings
16)Do not park on driveways, sidewalks or fire hydrants
17)Do not call on people screaming
18)Do not **** in swimming pools
19)Do not wash clothes on rivers
20)Do not cook with wood
21)Do not step on grass
22)Do not let their dogs dung in the streets
23)Do not hang red curtains, Bullfight paintings, and family pictures in their walls
24)Do not hang-dry clothes in their balconies, windows or galerias
25)Do not drive motoconchos
26)Do not use cellulars in churches, movie houses and restaurants
27)Do not steal their neighbors newspaper
28)Do not throw garbage in other peoples garbage can

And I could go on and on....... Only with more foreigners in DR will we learn how to adopt civilized manners. Please show more respect for these people. You and your kind of ghetto minded pelafustanes are guilty of all the trash in our neighborhoods.

And to those foreigners who adopt Dominican customs, like buying cooked food from street vendors, playing dominoes on sidewalks, supporting beach vendors, giving money to street Haitian and Dominican beggars....shame on you

TW

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
thanks for the invite

Tony C said:
...Luckily for you, I feel like a dish. I sugest you physically stand face to face and feel himself....

Tony C. [/B]

While I appreciate your desire to stand face to face with me, with regret i must inform you that i am already taken. good luck, though, Tony C. there is somebody for everybody out there.