Why is the HIV rate in Jamaca reported as 1/2 of Dominican Republic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyg57

Apr 8, 2005
Jamaica has a lower rate that DR because the citizens are made aware and empowered about the disease unlike DR. In DR the government is probably too afraid to put up billboards about HIV for fear of scaring away tourists who they know go there particularly for the loose women who lack any self respect and moral values. The government knows that the "illegal" sex is why they get tourist. Also Jamaicans do have many beautiful women. They are just hidden away in the hills and protected by their men and society that does not promote sex with random tourists. They woe the tourist with the great vibe of the Jamaican people. Also the Jamaicans normally seen are the poorer workers, so of course they are not going to be the hottest. In conclusion DR is AIDS ridden because of slutty women and fruity men. They both bend over at the sight of a tourist. The government turns a blind eye. Then they blame Haiti. Not too smart!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
babyg57 said:
Jamaica has a lower rate that DR because the citizens are made aware and empowered about the disease unlike DR. In DR the government is probably too afraid to put up billboards about HIV for fear of scaring away tourists who they know go there particularly for the loose women who lack any self respect and moral values. The government knows that the "illegal" sex is why they get tourist. Also Jamaicans do have many beautiful women. They are just hidden away in the hills and protected by their men and society that does not promote sex with random tourists. They woe the tourist with the great vibe of the Jamaican people. Also the Jamaicans normally seen are the poorer workers, so of course they are not going to be the hottest. In conclusion DR is AIDS ridden because of slutty women and fruity men. They both bend over at the sight of a tourist. The government turns a blind eye. Then they blame Haiti. Not too smart!
This is hilarious. First I would like to say that the DR has NO IDEA about how many people have aids. They don't even know the population of Sosua let alone how many people in a country have a disease.

Jamaicans don't hold a candle to Dominicans in any way, shape of form. Not nearly as attractive. Jamaica is a far more DANGEROUS country to visit or live in. Reggie Sucks!

Otherwise great first post! LOL

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Change plans

babyg57 said:
Also Jamaicans do have many beautiful women. They are just hidden away in the hills and protected by their men and society that does not promote sex with random tourists.

Thanks so much for your insightful information. I am sure that it is based on solid research.

I have just contacted my travel agent and changed my vacation plans. Instead of the 2 weeks that I was going to spend in Jamaica I think I might have more fun in the DR.

Chuckuindy

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
1) When a girl is that butt ugly, u flip her over so as to not have to look at her face. As u approach this from the backside, this is why they refer to them as Butt ugly
2) The Jamaican women are so friggin ugly, that a lot of men would prefer having sex with other men thus the higher aids ratio
3) Now you know how sankies came into existance

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
AlaninDR said:
1) When a girl is that butt ugly, u flip her over so as to not have to look at her face. As u approach this from the backside, this is why they refer to them as Butt ugly
2) The Jamaican women are so friggin ugly, that a lot of men would prefer having sex with other men thus the higher aids ratio
I get it now...
It's all starting to make sense now.
Tell me, Tex, were you one of the script writers for Andrew Dice Clay?

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
AlaninDR said:
Why do you think that all Jamaican women are ugly??
Because they are BLACK!!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Ricardo900 said:
Why do you think that all Jamaican women are ugly??
Because they are BLACK!!
You think only fat white canadian women have the monopoly on being ugly? Black women can't be ugly?
AZB

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I really have NOTHING to say!!!

But,not wanting to be left out,"How are all of you?"

"Hiv/AIDS" whats all the fuss about anyway?

If you aren't "Gay",sharing needles,or "Doing" Sankies,you have nothing to worry about! If the "statistics" over the last 20 years were true,we would be stepping over the bodies in the DR,because there would be no one left to bury them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Criss Colon said:
But,not wanting to be left out,"How are all of you?"

"Hiv/AIDS" whats all the fuss about anyway?

If you aren't "Gay",sharing needles,or "Doing" Sankies,you have nothing to worry about! If the "statistics" over the last 20 years were true,we would be stepping over the bodies in the DR,because there would be no one left to bury them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

I remember reading an article about 15 years ago that stated that at that time, 1/3 of the population of Brazil was infected with HIV. Yeah right! Just like all these villages in Africa where 90% of the village is infected with AIDS and they need huge remittances forthwith to batttle the problem. What a crock of chit. Aids Smaids.

Larry

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
AZB said:
You think only fat white canadian women have the monopoly on being ugly? Black women can't be ugly?
AZB
No, all races have so-called "ugly people", the question as to why all Jamaican women are ugly, that's all, "no more, no less"

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Ricardo900 said:
No, all races have so-called "ugly people", the question as to why all Jamaican women are ugly, that's all, "no more, no less"

I can answer your question. Jamacian women look like orangoutangs. They dont act sexy and they dont look sexy. They have nasty dispositions which adds to their ugliness.

Now don't shoot back at me with the usual "oh, it's because they are black that you said that" diarrhea. I think Halle Berry and Alicia Keys are two of the most beautiful women in the world and they are black. I love black women. I say that all the time on here. But I do not like ones that look like orangoutangs and Jamaicans look like orangoutangs. I was at the Bronx zoo last year and I went over to the monkey cages and I saw an orangoutang in a cage. Then I looked next to me and there was a Jamaican woman standing there. I was amazed at the similarities. She was making monkey faces at the monkey and he was making them back. I was going to call the zoo keeper and tell him one of his orangoutangs escaped.

Larry

xamaicano

Apr 16, 2004
Ricardo900, they are right. I'm Jamaican and I'm ugly. All Jamaicans are ugly.

Ricardo900 said:

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
I Give Up!!!!!!!

You can't argue with a person's opinion, so on this topic, since most people on this forum (who have replied) believe that all Jamaicans are UGLY,
SO BE IT!!

p.s. at least they have a Bobsled Team!

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Ricardo900 said:
You can't argue with a person's opinion, so on this topic, since most people on this forum (who have replied) believe that all Jamaicans are UGLY,
SO BE IT!!

p.s. at least they have a Bobsled Team!

Their bobsled is ugly too.

Larry

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Larry said:
I can answer your question. Jamacian women look like orangoutangs. They dont act sexy and they dont look sexy. They have nasty dispositions which adds to their ugliness.

Now don't shoot back at me with the usual "oh, it's because they are black that you said that" diarrhea. I think Halle Berry and Alicia Keys are two of the most beautiful women in the world and they are black. I love black women. I say that all the time on here. But I do not like ones that look like orangoutangs and Jamaicans look like orangoutangs. I was at the Bronx zoo last year and I went over to the monkey cages and I saw an orangoutang in a cage. Then I looked next to me and there was a Jamaican woman standing there. I was amazed at the similarities. She was making monkey faces at the monkey and he was making them back. I was going to call the zoo keeper and tell him one of his orangoutangs escaped.

Larry

Watch what you say dear. You know, karma. :eek: You may come back as a Jamaican women in your next life and have to pay for what you say now :laugh: hahahahahahahha

Ok I'm going shopping the sun is out. :bandit:

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
Ricardo900- Yes your right so don't bother arguing, some people love to make kinds of comments to pss people off. I myself know there are plenty of beautiful Jamaican women and whatever Larry or anyone else says doesn't bother me. I have some pretty Jamaican women friends. He has the right to his opinion, I do wonder what part of Jamaica he's been to where he saw these so called " orangoutangs" looking Jamaican women :laugh:

By the way Funny Anna! :laugh:

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
I have seen some stunning Jamaican women and when I say stunning, I mean jaw dropping stunning. Heck, they can pass for a Dominican mulata any day.

So, obviously every Jamaican is not ugly. There are gems here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.