Why is the HIV rate in Jamaca reported as 1/2 of Dominican Republic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carl ericson70

Nov 15, 2003
Jamaican broads.

Larry said:
I can answer your question. Jamacian women look like orangoutangs. They dont act sexy and they dont look sexy. They have nasty dispositions which adds to their ugliness.

Now don't shoot back at me with the usual "oh, it's because they are black that you said that" diarrhea. I think Halle Berry and Alicia Keys are two of the most beautiful women in the world and they are black. I love black women. I say that all the time on here. But I do not like ones that look like orangoutangs and Jamaicans look like orangoutangs. I was at the Bronx zoo last year and I went over to the monkey cages and I saw an orangoutang in a cage. Then I looked next to me and there was a Jamaican woman standing there. I was amazed at the similarities. She was making monkey faces at the monkey and he was making them back. I was going to call the zoo keeper and tell him one of his orangoutangs escaped.Larry

I couldn't agree more, jamaican women are usually ugly looking. As you've mentioned I also like black women(My gal is a darker dominican). It's just that the ones that I usually find attractive are those with some degree of racial mixture. I live in the washington d.c. metro area and you find mucho amounts such women here. The majority of jamaican women however, are fully of west african stock and have those extreme features that most africans have. Unlike most dominicans who've features between caucasian, african and taino somewhere in the equation. Which has a great deal to do with them being more attractive on average than jamaicans.

Before any of you jump on my case allow me to inform that I also think british women are unattractive. Also, I'd take a round arsed mulata or hot black chica over a ginga any day of the week.

Oh yeah......... on why the rate of hiv is lower in jamaica:
1. Since jamaicans aren't anywhere close to being renowned for beauty, the're less sought after(domesticly and abroad) as prostitutes.

2. Jamaicans are extremely homophobic, so you've much fewer open & practicing homos in their population as opposed to DR, where you find flamers a plenty.

Others have covered other possible reasons, so I'll finish here.

carl e
My 2 cents.

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
carl ericson70 said:
I couldn't agree more, jamaican women are usually ugly looking. As you've mentioned I also like black women(My gal is a darker dominican). It's just that the ones that I usually find attractive are those with some degree of racial mixture. I live in the washington d.c. metro area and you find mucho amounts such women here. The majority of jamaican women however, are fully of west african stock and have those extreme features that most africans have. Unlike most dominicans who've features between caucasian, african and taino somewhere in the equation. Which has a great deal to do with them being more attractive on average than jamaicans.

Before any of you jump on my case allow me to inform that I also think british women are unattractive. Also, I'd take a round arsed mulata or hot black chica over a ginga any day of the week.

Oh yeah......... on why the rate of hiv is lower in jamaica:
1. Since jamaicans aren't anywhere close to being renowned for beauty, the're less sought after(domesticly and abroad) as prostitutes.

2. Jamaicans are extremely homophobic, so you've much fewer open & practicing homos in their population as opposed to DR, where you find flamers a plenty.

Others have covered other possible reasons, so I'll finish here.

carl e
My 2 cents.
at least they have a bobsled team ;)

babyg57

Apr 8, 2005
Ha,
so i guess i just posted that to stir up some discussion which i did. Some people had good points especially the one about the homophobic nature of most jamaicans which would probably decrease the HIV rate. The dumb guy with the orangutan comment probably looked like one himself. There are always ugly people it just depends on who you promote. Like in DR they promote that their women are hot and so guys go there looking for hot women. They probably fail to notice the ugly, poor haggard looking ones. In jamaica they promote the reggae vibe which was started by the poor repressed underclass. Not hot mammas. Therefore they get these rastafarians and stuff as the "face" of Jamaica. It works.... it brings in the tourists. But doesnt exactly make it seem like the women are the hottest. Also its easier for a wide range of people to like DR people because they are mulata. If you are a little bit of everything then everyone can find you attractive. Also how many Miss Worlds or Miss Universes has DR had. Jamaica has had several. Anyhow I just said this to start some interesting conversation. It is obvious that you guys find black women unattractive. BTW Alicia Keys and Halle Berry are mixed. Beyonce isnt. Also Jamaica had THE HOTTEST men ever (the clean cut ones not the rastas)!!

Also the person who made the comment about the disposition of the Jamaican woman not being very hot is true. I have to admit that. They tend to have a harsh attitude which makes them slightly less desirable... but I guess you have to be tough sometimes. And all Jamaican people are not pure West African, but I do think the ones that are are still attractive. Something about the mistery.
Cya

babyg57

Apr 8, 2005
Also the person who just cancelled travel plans to Jamaica. What the hell do I care. Your loss, you reactive looser!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
xamaicano said:
Umm, thanks?
By the way, in my post I said that Dominicans are better looking and not that Jamaicans are UGLY. I have also seen some BEAUTIFUL Jamaican women who I would probably give my left nut to spend an hour with but I will stand by what I said. Dominicans are better looking!

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
babyg57 said:
Also the person who just cancelled travel plans to Jamaica. What the hell do I care. Your loss, you reactive looser!
Before you start calling people names or putting classifications on them you need to first get a clue.

That fellow wouldnt be caught dead in Jamaica when he can have to woman of HIS dreams in the DR.

Secondly there are PLENTY of JAMAICAN WHORES. Are you nuts? You cant walk the beach at night in Negril without a UBH grabbing your dick. Not that that is a bad thing but you still have no clue whatsoever.

Not only don't you care but I would bet that the folks on here really don't think you are the legend in your mind you think you are:)

Have a great day and welcome to DR1!

westindian

Apr 6, 2005
Jamaica has very pretty woman they just tend to be rich and or smart and therefore not need to ride the cock of every American tourist that comes to the islands.In return these American men(who are usually old,white ugly guys)get annoyed cause the pussy isn't easy to catch and flee to the Dominican to get some.And FYI,I've heard from people that went to the Dominican that some of the ''easy''girls were the nastiest pieces of **** they have ever seen.And all those that don't like black girls don't go to any islands in the Caribbean including the Dominican being that the islands is full of black girls. ;)

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Give me the DR

Escott said:
Before you start calling people names or putting classifications on them you need to first get a clue.

That fellow wouldnt be caught dead in Jamaica when he can have the woman of HIS dreams in the DR.

Not only can I have the woman of my dreams, I can dream of the tens-of-thousands who would love to be my wife.

I am no nivice to either island but my choice will always be the DR.

Chuckuindy

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Oh Yeah!

westindian said:
Jamaica has very pretty woman they just tend to be rich and or smart

Yes Jamaica has some beautiful women, most of whom have left for the US. No they do not tend to be rich or smart.

westindian said:
American men(who are usually old,white ugly guys)get annoyed

No us old, white, ugly guys have no problem getting laid in Jamaica.

westindian said:
FYI,I've heard from people that went to the Dominican that some of the ''easy''girls were the nastiest pieces of **** they have ever seen

Yes some of the ?easy? girls in the DR are nasty, just like in Jamaica.

westindian said:
And all those that don't like black girls don't go to any islands in the Caribbean including the Dominican being that the islands is full of black girls.

Oh, BTW I love black girls; anyone can tell you that I prefer black girls, and black women.

Chuckuindy

carl ericson70

Nov 15, 2003
babyg57 said:
Ha,
so i guess i just posted that to stir up some discussion which i did. Some people had good points especially the one about the homophobic nature of most jamaicans which would probably decrease the HIV rate. The dumb guy with the orangutan comment probably looked like one himself. There are always ugly people it just depends on who you promote. Like in DR they promote that their women are hot and so guys go there looking for hot women. They probably fail to notice the ugly, poor haggard looking ones. In jamaica they promote the reggae vibe which was started by the poor repressed underclass. Not hot mammas. Therefore they get these rastafarians and stuff as the "face" of Jamaica. It works.... it brings in the tourists. But doesnt exactly make it seem like the women are the hottest. Also its easier for a wide range of people to like DR people because they are mulata. If you are a little bit of everything then everyone can find you attractive. Also how many Miss Worlds or Miss Universes has DR had. Jamaica has had several. Anyhow I just said this to start some interesting conversation. It is obvious that you guys find black women unattractive. BTW Alicia Keys and Halle Berry are mixed. Beyonce isnt. Also Jamaica had THE HOTTEST men ever (the clean cut ones not the rastas)!!

Also the person who made the comment about the disposition of the Jamaican woman not being very hot is true. I have to admit that. They tend to have a harsh attitude which makes them slightly less desirable... but I guess you have to be tough sometimes. And all Jamaican people are not pure West African, but I do think the ones that are are still attractive. Something about the mistery.
Cya

Ummmm! you're wrong, many, if not most of the men here are those who're inclined towards darker women. That's why many of us are drawn to dominican hotties. It's just that most of us probably don't like em too black and african looking, is all.

on" ugly, poor and haggard dominicans". Yes, there's indeed some that fit the bill, but one thing that has always baffled me is that even amongst the poorest of dominicans(non haitian descent) you find many stunningly attractive individuals. I used to believe the old saying" poverty breeds ugliness". Not any more, because in the poorest of barios in the DR, you can readily find women who can run circles around north american women in the looks department. Even in spite of the fact that the later are many times more affluent and have access to expensive cosmetics, gyms, etc.. If you take a bunch of poor dominicans and poor haitians and compare them,. you're going to find better looking people in the dominican pool. I promise!

If your analogy about some of us finding mulatas more attractive than unmixed black women, because they're closer to us in appearence were 100% true. Explain this: why do most black men ALSO prefer lighter skinned black OR mulata women and shun the darker ones?. Ever notice that most of the black female sex symbols in the media are mulatta looking? How often do you see the dark & rugged ones, with the straight out of africa look? Do you know that many black men revere mulatas, as much as I do? Even in the heart of black africa, where no western influence is to be found, lighter skinned black women are more valued and sought after. A mulata would probably cause riots there. The thing of it is........ few blacks would come right out and admit their preferences, in the presence on non-blacks.

I've attended carnival in rio brazil, for the last seven years and I've met many many black american and european men there. They don't go to score dark-skinned black brazilian women, they go to bang mulatas, which are apparently the epitome of female beauty and sexuality for them. If you think dominican women have big arse, try rio!

BTW you're correct about hailey berry and alicia keys being mixed, but you should be informed of something: Although beyonce's parents are both classified as black, if one were to get technical about it she is mixed, because she has a signifigant amount of white(mother louisiana creole) and probably native american ancestry and it shows. At any rate most blacks in the u.s. have white and native blood(25% in the average individual) and higher in some cases.

carl e

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
carl ericson70 said:
I agree...... some of the finest whale meat on the planet. Ask the sankies!
Yep, nothing turns me on more than 375lbs of hot and ready white flesh.....that's a threesome without me

Fiesta Mama

Bronze
Jan 28, 2004
A woman's point of view...

Although I do not agree to the degree of harshness that some (especially men) have described Jamaican woman... I thought I would add my two cents as a woman!

I have lived in Jamaica (when I was younger and my family was transferred there for business reasons so I was exposed to the upper class of that country and in terms of looks, ugliness comes with class as well as with being poor) and I have also lived in the Dominican Republic. There is no doubt in my mind that the people of the Dominican Republic are some of the most beautiful people on this earth (rich, poor, middle class... God does not discriminate in this regard)! I would never normally compare the people from two entirely different countries but since it has been brought up I will agree that I do not find Jamaicans (on the whole) to be as blessed in the looks department. In my experience, Dominicans are also clean freaks and this was not my experience in Jamaica where body odour was the norm. I am well travelled in South America and the Caribbean and I have never come across so many naturally beautiful people as I have in the DR (both women and men). Something about having mixed blood definitely adds to the gene pool of beauty, and this classifies a majority of Dominicans. Also, Dominicans have a way of taking care of themselves that many people the world over could learn from!

Last edited:

carl ericson70

Nov 15, 2003
westindian said:
Jamaica has very pretty woman they just tend to be rich and or smart and therefore not need to ride the cock of every American tourist that comes to the islands.In return these American men(who are usually old,white ugly guys)get annoyed cause the pussy isn't easy to catch and flee to the Dominican to get some.And FYI,I've heard from people that went to the Dominican that some of the ''easy''girls were the nastiest pieces of **** they have ever seen.And all those that don't like black girls don't go to any islands in the Caribbean including the Dominican being that the islands is full of black girls. ;)

Rich and smart? Lol! Too funny...... Also, with green backs, jamaican punnany is as easy to attain as dominican punnany. At double the cost for some reason in jamaica though. Ho hum! In a sense you're right though we white male perverts do steer more towards the DR, knowing that one can get away with things that we couldn't in the english speaking carribean. Whores and women in spanish speaking former colonial pessessions don't have the inherent aversion to"mighty whitey" that's the norm in english speaking former possesions like jamaica. Dominican chicas know little of past slavery in the americas or even that they've african ancestors, so they're much more open to white guys and likely to give us what we want. Tis a consequence of history and socialization.

At any rate, I'd take a dominicana over a coarse looking jamaican broad any day of the week.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I have a simple solution. I say we ship all ugly black sankies from DR and ugly jamaican women to Uganda in a charter plane. If any one of your fatties feel offended, I suggest you should hop along in the same plane. They will all fit right in Uganda and we will have 2 beautiful islands, all for ourselves.
AZB

carl ericson70

Nov 15, 2003
AZB said:
I have a simple solution. I say we ship all ugly black sankies from DR and ugly jamaican women to Uganda in a charter plane. If any one of your fatties feel offended, I suggest you should hop along in the same plane. They will all fit right in Uganda and we will have 2 beautiful islands, all for ourselves.
AZB

Splendid idea mate! Tis eugenics and the only problem with this would be that the standards for attractiveness would be raised. With no ugly black dominican chocolos too look down upon, those who used to be considered average would be deemed ugly. The once top noche would be considered average. A miniscule percentage would fit in the beautifull category. I say... let's keep the black chopos as a reference point.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
westindian said:
Hehehe, something must have struck a nerve in this guy:)

ltsnyder

Bronze
Jun 4, 2003
www.x3ci.com
Rant, Slanders, Stabs, Whimpers, Dr1ers do it all.

Escott said:
Hehehe, something must have struck a nerve in this guy:)

More like something struck a nerve in you :) .

:) ;) :nervous: :tired:

Funny all the X-patriots should feel the most beutiful women are where they are, I'm to involved with the DR to touch that one, shame on you guys, you should know better. Ok, now put on your thinking caps, what does your opinion on beauty have to do with the price of tea in china? or the likes of the Jamacians? :eek:

I really wanted this to be a topic of discussion on the topic at issue. Not defensive rants by whore mongers.

Some one mentioned Alicia Keys and Halle Berry and said they do not descriminate, boy your cutting your choices with 50% or more cream. Look at the William sisters, we can all agree they are the most beutiful women on the planet, and strong too, and they are 100% not dominican :bandit: (running for cover).

:eek:

added: I mean watching the Tennis Finals is better than sex, I'm sure a number of you come home from work, make sure the senortia is out, pop a can of cold beer , turn on the TV to watch em play, Williams vs Williams. Think of it.

In the immortal words of Darth Vader embrach the darkness Luke, once you go dark . . . :D but of course we all know that is a metaphore for . . . .

Oh never mind. Who played the voice of Darth Vader? ;)

-Lee

Last edited:

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Is it something in the water, or just the fumes from the plantas and motoconchos?

The average IQ of the DR1 membership appears to have plummeted of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.