Why the Dominican Man?

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Or does it make the girls American? Maybe they can go to the American consulate and tell them they have been 'Americanized' by the Chucky Injection and they want to go 'their' country now. I think they deserve it!

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Hipocrito Mejia said:
Well, that does make him Dominican by injection! :p:p:p

makes the girls american by injection but for how long? 20 seconds? :laugh: :laugh:

sorry but had to say it.

Jan 5, 2006
I know that it's supposed to be the other way around; the girls are American by injection; but I'm sure Chucki's trying his best to reverse that, which must be why he's going through so many "novias". :D:D:D

tiguerita

Jan 5, 2004
Hands up!

AZB said:
What a boring thread. I just read the first page and my head was spinning. Musicqueen, you and your jobless tony, I am sick of it. You have your eyes closed and your legs open. So please spare us the torture.
Lets face it: if the foreign women won't date a resort servent loser, they will look for the next loser from a barrio. Show me one foreign woman who dates a respected dominican who holds a good job, drives a late model car and socializes in society circle? Not one. All you date is losers. So tell me what is new here in this thread?
AZB

P.S lalla, I am not talking about you. You seem to be doing just fine with your hubby.

I have dated "society", "late model car drivin', " employed dominican men... and never dated a resort worker or a jobless dom. or a very dark one (not that I take a color wheel around with me) but things and status REALLY do not make the man. REEEAAALLLY NOT! They can make you an arrogant son of a sod though.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
tiguerita said:
I have dated "society", "late model car drivin', " employed dominican men... and never dated a resort worker or a jobless dom. or a very dark one (not that I take a color wheel around with me) but things and status REALLY do not make the man. REEEAAALLLY NOT! They can make you an arrogant son of a sod though.

I agree, from my experience the more money they have the worst it gets - no respect for others, no security, more dirty games. And it is not just about Dominicans, in other countries the same thing.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
so ion other words dominican guys are no good at all? If they are poor than they are after your money , visa and a way out of this island. If they are rich then they are worse.
I get it. All men are useless.
AZB

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Men are not useless, it is great that they exist because they can make us, women, very very happy (or unhappy). They are just different from women and one has to learn how to deal with them. We cannot be with men sometimes but life without them is not that great either:)

Last edited:

deelt

Bronze
Mar 23, 2004
No, not all. Some can actually be useful to take out the garbage, carry heavy things and fix electrical equipment every now and then, among other things.
;) :cheeky:

AZB said:
All men are useless.
AZB

Jan 5, 2006
deelt said:
No, not all. Some can actually be useful to take out the garbage, carry heavy things and fix electrical equipment every now and then, among other things. ;) :cheeky:

Do you care to let us know what women are good for? :rolleyes:

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
deelt said:
No, not all. Some can actually be useful to take out the garbage, carry heavy things and fix electrical equipment every now and then, among other things.
;) :cheeky:

exactamente and a male's voice can be soothing, and the conversation more interesting than women's.

deelt

Bronze
Mar 23, 2004
Well, Hippo, for starters, women build nations. They give life. They love. They nurture. They support, withstand and persevere. They are the strongholds of families upon which nations are sustained.

Here is a poem that just outlines the cream of their crop:

Strong Women
by Andrea R M Fletcher
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look at them, they are so strong
Look at them, they are so fine
Strong women, taking on many tasks
Strong women, building their empire
Setting the stage for their legacy
Setting the bar for persistency
Doing it all the right way
Doing what they enjoy and love
Strong women, made of steel and substance
Strong women, the ones people say
They can be just like them
They can do what they do
Look how far they have come
No one looks at them and encourages them
Yet, they manage to have successes in their lives
Wow, with sex appeal to boot and talent that rocks
And monies to afford their own island
Strong women that people admire how far they have come
And where they are now
Yes, the once poor girls, from poor families
Whose families could not afford shoes and sometimes food
Have plenty of that, love, and respect too
Because they built their empire on strong foundations
With honesty and hard work, they are strong women.

Hipocrito Mejia said:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Hipocrito Mejia said:
Ummm, lets see.
they are good for cleaning the home, scrubbing the floor, cooking, ironing, crying for no apparent reason at all, talking on the phone for hours, watching novelas (soap operas), shopping shopping shopping, taking 2 parking spaces to park one car, danger to other drivers when they are driving, major cause of divorces, getting pregnant, trapping men to their homes, constant complaining, hating their mother in laws and the number one thing they are good for: getting fat after marriage.
Oh, but they do have boobs.
AZB

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
AZB said:
Ummm, lets see.
they are good for cleaning the home, scrubbing the floor, cooking, ironing, crying for no apparent reason at all, talking on the phone for hours, watching novelas (soap operas), shopping shopping shopping, taking 2 parking spaces to park one car, danger to other drivers when they are driving, major cause of divorces, getting pregnant, trapping men to their homes, constant complaining, hating their mother in laws and the number one thing they are good for: getting fat after marriage.
Oh, but they do have boobs.
AZB
Let me add to that,

Having no logic, spending thousands in the salons, being late for every event, spending millions on cosmetic surgery, deleting posts (Anna C, 35 in one thread this week), having more that 10 pairs of shoes, never knowing when to shut up, forgetting who wares the pants, faking orgasms, putting the toilet seat down, burning dinner, thinking they should earn the same as a man for the same job, finding sankies in the DR, thinking her man is her man, ect. ect.

BTW, the boobs sag after age 30.

Chuckuindy

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
Well, thanks all again for the humor infusion. My over-40 boobs do not sag, probably because you need a magnifying glass to find them in the first place.

DISCLAIMER: No offense intended, just good fun.

Now, if you will, I would like to respond:

1. Having no logic
Of course we have logic, we just decide when to apply it.

2. Spending thousands in the salons
Would you rather we spent your thousands on baggy pants, clogs and flannel nightgowns? Hawaiian print tent-dresses and embroidered hot pink chinese house-slippers?

3. Being late for every event
This is because YOU do not understand fluid Latino time. Sorry, next time invite me for dinner at 7:00 if you want me there by 8:30. And always have some work or good reading for your wait. Do not shag your other gal in the interim.

4. Spending millions on cosmetic surgery
Again, what are we to spend your millions on anyway - buying you metal trophies to replace your trophy wives? Come on! JAJAJA!

5. Deleting posts (Anna C, 35 in one thread this week)
No comment. Anna rules.

6. Having more that 10 pairs of shoes
Geez, what a loser SHE is. I have exactly sort of over 30 and that is just the black shoes that my husband claims all look alike.

7. Never knowing when to shut up
Oh we know when. Again, as in applying logic - that is a measured decision.

8. Forgetting who wears the pants
I see. But who unzips them and so on ... you don't forget who wears the skirt, allright!@?

9. Faking orgasms
No comment.

10. Putting the toilet seat down
CONVICTED

11. Burning dinner
CONVICTED

OOPS! I am convicted twice in a row, time to go blow your cash in a salon and be late for dinner..........tata!

Jan 5, 2006
I like how all these women get into male bashing, and then can't live without us for one reason or another. All of a sudden women are responsible for all that's good in the world and no men ever had anything to do with it. Keep dreaming ladies! :p

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
Surely you jest. Please do not throw my small gifties in with that crowd! Do you not understand the humor of those of us who burn dinner with regularity unwitnessed in our balancing of say, bank accounts?

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
deelt said:
So do yours, last I saw from your pics.

And for AZB, at least I have all my hair.
That is what I love about you deelt, you are always so supportive of me. Yes my boobs are sometimes larger than the women I see in the DR, and so are a few other things like my ego. As for my buddy AZB, don?t worry about the lack of hair on his head, he has enough back hair that he sleeps 2 inches above the sheets.

Chuckuindy