Women who fall for Sankies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
I went in the relationship in good faith. He did not. And he knew I thought he was in good faith. He lied and lied and lied until while after I asked him to leave. This is a bottomless hole...

If this helps one other person, I will be happy.

This is what most people don't get about sankies. They are not kind. They are not sweet. It is not a joke. It is a systematic and well thought through effort to deceive, mislead and rip off.

Sholly24

I'm an athiest loving Obama fan!
Mar 5, 2006
Exhaling is good therapy

I stand impressed.

That is good :glasses:

Thank you for sharing your story. More women need to do this.

That is quite true. :glasses:

This is what most people don't get about sankies. They are not kind. They are not sweet. It is not a joke. It is a systematic and well thought through effort to deceive, mislead and rip off.

That is also quite true. I could not agree more. Sugar is sweet and saints are kind

.....I actually finished my homework but the dog eat it and the goldfish eat the dog. :bunny:

Sholly

Janin

On Vacation....
Jul 31, 2007
Successful Cure

...If this helps one other person, I will be happy.
Experience shows, it will not (DDD-phenomenon).:tired:

Important, however, is that YOU detected the parasite in your system and got rid off it.
Congratulation!

Janin

Sholly24

Mar 5, 2006
Sankies need congatulations also.....

Congratulation!.

Are you sure that your congratulation is to the right person?:glasses:. Please see my comments below

He lied and lied and lied......

I congratulate Mr Sankie for having lasted so long despite the lies. Mr sankie may not be good at lying but he was obviously very good at some other things :cheeky:. Payback can be in either cash or kind. ;)

Please let us make sure that we give congratulations and honor to whom it is rightly due :cheeky:

I got out of the relationship when I thought it was not meeting my needs and my desires.

Like Jimmy cliff said in his famous song ' I can see clearly now....'. Perhaps the toy has finally served it's purpose......... Time to move on to another toy;)

Sholly

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Some questions for you?

I read all posts generated by my original posting yesterday. I would like to put some perspective to my personal story.

He was already in Canada when we started dating. We were talking and/or seeing each other daily. Like any other relationship I ever had.
4. While we were dating, we talked about everything, our past relationships and why they had not worked, our dreams, our life goals,...there was nothing different from any other relationship I ever had except one of us was acting in good faith, the other did not.

Hi Bijoux,

When did you find out that he was married? When you first met him in DR?
Was he living with his wife when you dated him?

Janin

On Vacation....
Jul 31, 2007
Dogs and Cows

Are you sure that your congratulation is to the right person?:glasses:. Please see my comments below
Well, I tend to commend the underdog... :bunny:

I am certain that the sankie in question just carved another notch on his gun ;)
and is already milking another cow... :cheeky:

Janin

Sholly24

Mar 5, 2006
My sigh of relief...Phew that was close!

Well, I tend to commend the underdog... :bunny:

Janin

It is such a relief to know that your highly intelligent cynicism is still very much intact otherwise I was thinking of taking the torch from you.;)

Fat women and women with low self esteem blaming sankies for their problems. It would make more sense to just blame it on too much Ron (Rum) or just blame the devil;)

Sholly

Last edited:

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
Tell that to the OP.
Calling what they do a game is just a slimy way of embellishing the truth, that they are low life scumbag con artists.
Anyone who says or thinks differently, has some moral and ethical problems... Big ones !!!!!

you're obviously not american...game refers to a hustle, a way of life, opportunistic, etc. next time i'm in sosua i'll get you a "under 30 american translation dictionary.
people do what they have to do to survive. you have sankies on one end and working girls on the other.

let's see: we hate sankies and working girls...the real reason we moved to the DR is ? :ermm:
i can get on DR1 and whine...

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Well I wouldn't expect the truth from a sanky, but from Bijoux I do believe she's honest.

Did he lie all along or did she know something about the wife. Was she the "other woman". Sometimes women not only believe in the DDD but suffer from definately different woman (DDW) syndrome.

Feb 15, 2005
should we be alittle more conservative and not be so quick in exonerating all female posters who indulged us in their dramas.

This guy wasn't even living in DR. Cheez

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
you're obviously not american...game refers to a hustle, a way of life, opportunistic, etc. next time i'm in sosua i'll get you a "under 30 american translation dictionary.
people do what they have to do to survive. you have sankies on one end and working girls on the other.

let's see: we hate sankies and working girls...the real reason we moved to the DR is ? :ermm:
i can get on DR1 and whine...

I have FAR more respect for a working girl. It's a business transaction.

Janin

On Vacation....
Jul 31, 2007
Super Victims

...Fat women and women with low self esteem blaming sankies for their problems.

Well, those are very few. :tired:
Almost all are intelligent, very good looking, successful in their careers and on the 'meat market'... ;)
Some could even be blue-eyed, yes.

At least that's what I read and readily believe... :paranoid:

Janin

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
should we be alittle more conservative and not be so quick in exonerating all female posters who indulged us in their dramas.

This guy wasn't even living in DR. Cheez

It's part of the field of Sankiology.

We're investigating whether it's true - "Once a sanky, always a sanky." and "You can take the sanky out of the DR, but you can't take the Sanky out of the Sanky."

We live in a time of transnationalism and globalization, don't be so provincial! ;) Besides he probabbly dances in one of my hangouts.

Feb 15, 2005
female sankies about as well. I know of a female DR friend who tells me that a game is to get a unsuspecting gringo to inpregnate them and because of his "good heart" he then have to send her money regularly. What is this called?
Another friend was a little drunk and the chick tried to remove his protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.