Women who fall for Sankies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 15, 2005
I have FAR more respect for a working girl. It's a business transaction.

"the hustle" comes in many shapes sizes and genders. Somethies you get what you're looking for in a good way and sometimes you don't. But most are adults who all of the sudden loose their marbles. I was told once that a guy took two girls to a cabana and there they gave him what was suppose to be "the magic pill" but is was a tranquilizer. Well once mixed with a little alcohol you can imagine. Anyway when he woke from his stupor, his wallet was gone along with his SUV. :pirate: of the Caribbean. If it would have worked out fine but it didn't. Who's to blame? That's the BIG question. The girls or him? There shouldn't be a double standard when you get "took" as they say in the hood. How can you really sympathize with him, you really can't. All you can say is "that's f (messed) up" and shake your head and not let it happen to you. But noooooooo we keep hearing how sankies keep victimizing women or how gringos get their wallets robbed. Please wise up, if you fall don't always blame the other guy. Remember there are always three fingers pointing back at ya from your own hand.

Sholly24

I'm an athiest loving Obama fan!
Mar 5, 2006
Self denial works also

You hit the nail on the head.
That fact seems to escape some folks, who then go on to somehow try to justify sankyism.

It is not about justifying sankie behavior but the fact is that there are 2 sides to every story and all we hear are one-sided reports. If these women were that naive, I think that the men in North America will be making mincemeat of them also. So why is that not happening to them in NA?. If you cannot date a hotel worker in NA, Why would anyone go to another country and lower their standard?. Why are supposedly 'intelligent and beautiful women' going to the DR and falling for ignorant men with little education and earning a pittance?. And most of these guys are not even that good-looking. Perhaps it is the chocolate syndrome;)

Most women will never accept that they are at fault at anything. They are always the 'victim' and it is always someone else that should be blamed for their actions.

Just an attempt at self-denial in my opinion

Sholly

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
It's called "a player" in the States and a chulo in other latin american countries. What is so unique about a sankie

Are you serious?
Players play for sex, usually they are pretty transparent about what they're doing and they move on.
Gigilos for money in a transaction between a buyer and seller. (no victim)

Sankies are master liars, manipulators, actors, con men who breach the trust of women, break the law. This is not about Dominincan men who might be players. I'm sure many Dominican players would never dream of lying and marrying a foreigner to get out of the country or collect money. That would be beneath them. Even players and pimps have some integrity.

This thread is about women who fall for sankies, and it's going south I can see. Really, Shad and Janin!! It's just a big a joke to you??

Last edited:

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
.... Players play for sex, usually they are pretty transparent about what they're doing and they move on.

Sankies are master liars, manipulators, actors, con men who breach the trust of women, break the law.
Semantics ... nah, all the same. The label is only meaningful to the 'victim' so they can denigrate the perpetrator (aka former love interest). :bunny:

Feb 15, 2005
I don't know any pimps that have intregity all though don't ask them. I agree with Sholly. If you can't see that someone is pulling out all the stops to hook you then that's your problem. Enjoy it while it lasts and hope that the regrets are very very few. Other than that. You know how many gringa girls I see in clubs getting real loose with locals. Their brothers or dads would KILL them if they saw sweet little Suzie. So then someone would come here and post how they got used. Many women go have a good time and hold there own. Instead of saying to them I (DR1 forum) told you so, they sympathize and pat them on the back and say there there. Pleassse. I would say do you go drinking to the projects in the Bronx with a relatively unknown? No? so why the H311 did you do it there? Thank God very few get physically hurt. I geive DR credit for that. These guys want a support line so they WILL take care of that until it runs dry. Punto.

Feb 15, 2005
we should be able to intelligently and respectfully discuss various points of view in this topic. If not then people never understand the face of responsibility for your own actions.

Sholly24

Mar 5, 2006
Es lo mismo

Are you serious?
Players play for sex, usually they are pretty transparent about what they're doing and they move on.

Who told you that?. Someone been told you wrong.

That is true but some can get greedy just like hookers

Sankies are master liars, manipulators, actors, con men who breach the trust of women, break the law.

That definition also applies for what we call a pimp her in NA

This is not about Dominincan men who might be players. I'm sure many Dominican players would never dream of lying and marrying a foreigner to get out of the country or collect money. That would be beneath them.

Who told you all these?. Someone been told you wrong again.

Even players and pimps have some integrity.

Some told you that or that is what you think?. You been told wrong or you been thinking it wrong. If you see a pimp in action, you will know that they are scum.

You really have no clue

Sholly

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
It is not about justifying sankie behavior but the fact is that there are 2 sides to every story and all we hear are one-sided reports.
Sholly
So there's two sides to the rapist's story?
The pedophile's?
The mass murderer?
The terrorist bomber's?
The bank thief's?
WTF do I care what their story is?
Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
Saying they are sorry or that their daddy beat them when they were kids, don't fly with me.
They want to hurt people, then take the punishment coming to them and spare me the story.
Let them tell their sad sob stories to the other inmates.
Sanky's destroy good decent women for financial gain.
Phuck'em all.
I'd have no problem being in charge of the knife that castrates them.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
...Sanky's destroy good decent women for financial gain.
Phuck'em all.
I'd have no problem being in charge of the knife that castrates them.
Adults have the ability to make rational decisions .... many make irrational decisions and they'll only learn not to repeat the same mistake when they take responsibility for their actions. A bunch of eunuchs in the DR or elsewhere won't solve their issues. :ermm:

Feb 15, 2005
How would one categorize a female who would "trick" a foreigner into falling in love for her, leaving his life in his country picking and moving only to realize that she's been supporting her "boyfriend" in DR with the cash that has been sent.
I would imagine that that would hurt as well.

This is not about justifying a sankie, this is about putting it into perspective with an open mind. Either your totally ignorant, naive or crave the attention. These are not all some young girls that leave Kansas because she has serious family issues and winds up in Port Authority in New York where a hustler brainwashes her. Some of these woman are grown ass women, 30, 40, 50 years old. Some like was mentioned before would never be even seen in the States with a dark skinned man let along a dark skinned man 20 years her junior. You see what I mean. I can't confirm this, but dam do you believe that some not all but just 1 or 2 women, think wow, "noone would know" back home and it''ll only cost me 50 maybe 100 dollars tops. I hear of women who travel to some tourist port in Africa from the UK to get their groove on.

Sholly24

Mar 5, 2006
Not quite the same

So there's two sides to the rapist's story?
The pedophile's? - An adult taking advantage of a minor who has not yet reached an agreed age to make decisions on their own
The mass murderer? - A violent act that results in death
The terrorist bomber's? - Another violent act that results in death
The bank thief's? - A person who steals without giving anything in return

A Sanky - A lover of fat/older women who gives sexual and emotional pleasure for financial gain. He gives the women something that THEY ACTUALLY WANT AND ARE CRAVING FOR and WHICH THEY ARE NOT GETTING IN THEIR COUNTRY and some keep going back for more when they should just run away. I do not see any guns being used here or someone forced to do something against their will other than people who have thrown caution to the wind and refuse to see reality. And then they insist on marrying an animation team member.

Your analogy does not work out at all.

Some of you women need a REALITY CHECK. No dominican female member on this board would ever go to the DR and marry any of them. Why would you go and do what a dominicana would not do in her country?.

Sholly

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Shelly and shad have no clue that's for sure.

And trust me when I say that I have met more attractive, in good shape women with good careers than what Shelly describes but what does he know.

Last edited:

Sholly24

Mar 5, 2006
Tranquil?zate!

If pimps are scum, what does that make sankies, if not low life pondscum pieces of doggy doo?

I am not defending any sankie, so I have no clue what you are talking about.

Talk about not having a clue. U da king of no clue !!!
You babbleth like a child.

You don't need to worry about whether I have a clue or my babbles. If I were you, I would worry more about your Escott former friend and now arch-enemy. Just don't get that blood-pressure too high. That is all that I ask of you.

Sholly

Feb 15, 2005
Sholly and shad have no clue that's for sure.

That is not true. Sholly actually makes a lot more sense than anything that has been posted in opposition. All that is said is that Sholly doesn't have a clue but there is no substance. No share of responsibilities.
I don't believe again, that anyone here is pro sankie. I'm not. But I want to be clear that some of these women are old enough to be their moms and should know better.

If you are going to rebuttal be concise and give an appropriate response to what is being said.

Let's share the forum for freedon of speech. All that is being said here are different points of view and noone should attack anyone else for have an opposing view. If not then this is not an open forum for discussion but a forum where a few want to hijack the thread because of varying degrees of experience.

Let's keep it open and free. And should go for everyone.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
That is not true. Sholly actually makes a lot more sense than anything that has been posted in opposition. All that is said is that Sholly doesn't have a clue but there is no substance. No share of responsibilities.
I don't believe again, that anyone here is pro sankie. I'm not. But I want to be clear that some of these women are old enough to be their moms and should know better.

If you are going to rebuttal be concise and give an appropriate response to what is being said.

Let's share the forum for freedon of speech. All that is being said here are different points of view and noone should attack anyone else for have an opposing view. If not then this is not an open forum for discussion but a forum where a few want to hijack the thread because of varying degrees of experience.

Let's keep it open and free. And should go for everyone.

How in the world would Sholly know that all women are fat and old with low self esteem? Has he actually met any that have posted here? Has he ever even been in the DR? NO

The women I have met are not old fat nor do they have low self esteem. They are attractive, in good shape and have good careers. so don't paint this picture that all these women all look like he describes it's only what he has read here by other ignorant people.

Here's my question of the day

why is it that the person that was taken advantage of, always ends up getting crapped on? Does this make people feel superior?

Are you all so perfect that your never made a mistake in your whole life. Yes it's easy to pass judgement on others and feel you could never fall for anything yourself.

We are all human we make mistakes don't be so judgmental, karma is a bitch.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I have actually seen many fine and cultured women get caught in a sankie's web.

Eventually they learn!!!!

Sholly24

Mar 5, 2006
Okay here i go...again

And trust me when I say that I have met more attractive, in good shape women with good careers than what Shelly describes but what does he know.

That is not the point but I will explain myself to you. The issue is that in every relationship, it will get to a point when either or both parties have to decide where the relationship is going or what they want out of it. That decision making process involves you assesing the other party and deciding what is it that they have to offer. In my opinion, most women make that decision very fast and much faster than most men. If attractive, in good shape women with good careers in North America meet an amimation worker in the DR and decide that the relationship can lead to something meaningful, then good for them. They have found what they are looking for.

As I mentioned before, there are domincan female members on this board who are currently living in North America/Europe. How many of them would even think of marrying a resort worker not even talk of having a relationship with one?. Your guess is as good as mine.

Sholly

Status
Not open for further replies.