Words of advice??

Status
Not open for further replies.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Camouflage

She's said repeately that their trip is not about a guy.

Indeed.

But she is not fooling us....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

donP

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Indeed.

But she is not fooling us....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

donP

well, i am glad you said it first, because i do not want to sound like an old curmudgeon, which we all know i am. here is my prediction. she will be here for three months, with a sizeable amount of money. she will rent a car to get around, and Moises will drive it at every occasion, even though he has no license. he will roll through the barrio when she is not with him, and he will tell all the chopos that he just bought it. she will taking him to nice places, buying him Johnny Walker Black, which he will chase with Red Rock Rojo. it will be fun.

fast forward..she will be spending great amounts of wasted time at her country?s embassy trying to get Moises a visa to visit. he will get to her country, and disappear in 6 weeks. 5 years down the road, when she gets over him, she will come back to the DR and meet up with him , given the fact he will have been deported.

just kidding.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Thread has gone off on a tangent, so we're done here.

To the OP, start a new thread in the regular forums if you have any other questions or comments, and let us know how your trip goes!

Status
Not open for further replies.