WoW!!! If I knew then what I know now

sunshine_79

I made the 300,000th post!
Jun 1, 2005
laurapasinifan said:
thats what we need to do and go to canada as slaughter all the beauties in waiting!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha.....

bob

In the defense of Canada, I have to point out that the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, in any country, is from Canada.

This girl is absolutely stunning and I would put her up against any woman in the world. Absolutely gorgeous.

She lives in Puerto Plata and I see her from time to time. Not the brightest crayon in the box but who needs brains when you look like her?

But...

she moved down here in September following a long distance "relationship".

She lives with a sankie. She pays the rent, buys gifts, supports him, etc.

What a freakin waste.

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Like I Said Before...

sunshine_79 said:
In the defense of Canada, I have to point out that the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, in any country, is from Canada.

This girl is absolutely stunning and I would put her up against any woman in the world. Absolutely gorgeous.

She lives in Puerto Plata and I see her from time to time. Not the brightest crayon in the box but who needs brains when you look like her?

But...

What a freakin waste.
One more time...

Canada Here I Come!!! (or POP, looking for this Canadian cutie)

-Helpmann :)

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
ricktoronto said:
The odds of him not knowing he is free to live without her and she is at financial risk as a result are between zero and zero.

Good point.

sunshine_79

Jun 1, 2005
helpmann said:
One more time...

Canada Here I Come!!! (or POP, looking for this Canadian cutie)

Yes, she needs help, man! (Groan. Bad joke, Sunnie).

Don't waste your time. She thinks this sankie hung the moon.

Again, what a waste.

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
sunshine_79 said:
Yes, she needs help, man! (Groan. Bad joke, Sunnie).

Don't waste your time. She thinks this sankie hung the moon.

Again, what a waste.
Well.... do you have a picture?

Sep 19, 2005
if she lives down there and supports him and she is super hot like you say.....then he dont need to be a sankie no more...she made an honest man of him. He has his permanent cake and is eating it daily.

ummmm

right?

bob

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
sunshine_79 said:

But...

What a freakin waste.

Damn I wish I also had a sugar mama.

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
sunshine_79 said:

But...

What a freakin waste.

See thats so sad, like really, she must have a taste for foreign men or something. Personally I have to admit that Dominicans are some of the best looking men I have seen, that doesn't make it ok though.

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
I wonder why these women want to throw everything (especially money) at these sankies?

These women need to wake up from their little fantasy world. Come back to reality!!!

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
Potato_Salad said:
I wonder why these women want to throw everything (especially money) at these sankies?

These women need to wake up from their little fantasy world. Come back to reality!!!

Why do they want to throw everything away, perhaps they have nothing better to do??

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
stormer said:
Why do they want to throw everything away, perhaps they have nothing better to do??

There are so many threads here with warnings. But these women still make mistakes again and again and again.

I wonder how old these women are.

sunshine_79

Jun 1, 2005
laurapasinifan said:
if she lives down there and supports him and she is super hot like you say.....then he dont need to be a sankie no more...she made an honest man of him. He has his permanent cake and is eating it daily.

ummmm

right?

bob

I don't care what profession he chooses, as long as he has a woman supporting him, he is a sankie.

He still works at the resort in animacion.

The thing with these guys that I don't think you understand yet Bob is that it doesn't matter if they are with the most beautiful woman in the world.

I guarantee you that if this guy stumbled across a 6oo pound white woman with one leg that had more money than his current victim, he would pursue her in a heartbeat and the other girl would be dropped like a hot potato.

That is the sankie MO. Sure, they like arm candy and a "trophy" but at the end of the day, money talks.

Sep 19, 2005
"I guarantee you that if this guy stumbled across a 6oo pound white woman with one leg that had more money than his current victim, he would pursue her in a heartbeat and the other girl would be dropped like a hot potato."

sunshine that makes sense only if the guy is a drug addict or a drunkard....what does he spend his money on if it isnt a woman?

does he like lots of nice cars more?. why does a guy get a great house and suroound himself with great stuff...to impress and satify a woman....

but he has THE woman....if he needs more than what he is getting then its drugs or some other ADDICTION..... and dont say its an addition to bed ANY woman just for the fun of getting her money

its way more fun to have a hot babe in the house! all the time. especially if she is hot for you as well

BOB

sunshine_79

Jun 1, 2005
laurapasinifan said:
"I guarantee you that if this guy stumbled across a 6oo pound white woman with one leg that had more money than his current victim, he would pursue her in a heartbeat and the other girl would be dropped like a hot potato."

sunshine that makes sense only if the guy is a drug addict or a drunkard....what does he spend his money on if it isnt a woman?

does he like lots of nice cars more?. why does a guy get a great house and suroound himself with great stuff...to impress and satify a woman....

but he has THE woman....if he needs more than what he is getting then its drugs or some other ADDICTION..... and dont say its an addition to bed ANY woman just for the fun of getting her money

its way more fun to have a hot babe in the house! all the time. especially if she is hot for you as well

BOB

Bob, I can understand where you're coming from. You're talking about what some normal men do but a sankie cannot be categorized into this group.

There is no sense of normalcy in Sankieville.

Sankies are a different breed of men (if you can even call them men). They also happen to be very vain and require the newest, trendiest clothes, the latest cell phone, etc.

Hey, they have to do something to make themselves stand out from all the other fifty thousand sankies that are competing for the tourists. Since these guys can't land a good, educated Dominican or foreign woman, their breeding grounds are limited mostly to the resort areas.

It is not enough that the sankie I posted about lives with a beautiful woman and is receiving a free ride. It doesn't matter if he gets wild, kinky sex ten times a day from his girlfriend.

That's all irrelevant because I guarantee you he would sell her down the river in a heartbeat if someone came along who had more money and was willing to expedite the visa process quicker than his current girlfriend.

I'm telling you Bob, they have no shame.

hollywood north

Dec 11, 2002
www.cybersecretary.ca
Sunshine is 100% right Bob-It's all about the Benjamins (I don't know who is comparable on the peso-sorry!)

I've seen it in so many places-and yes a true sankie would drop the hottest babe for the fatty fat and her wallet. It's generally not drugs/booze addiction. If that were the case these vermin would not be able to pull off what they do.

Vain, selfish, moneygrubbing low-lifes......male and female. it's the deception that's the most evil. If it's pay for play and both people agree, great.

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
Can someone please tell me why so many stupid women fall for these sankies?

There has been so many warnings here. Yet, these women still make the same terrible mistakes again, again, and again.

If these women have money to throw at, then why not give it to UNICEF or another charity organization?

sunshine_79

Jun 1, 2005
Potato_Salad said:
Can someone please tell me why so many stupid women fall for these sankies?

There has been so many warnings here. Yet, these women still make the same terrible mistakes again, again, and again.

A key factor is low self esteem.

When some slime ball makes a woman who doesn't feel good about herself feel like Miss Universe then he can work wonders when it comes to the money grubbing aspect.

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
sunshine_79 said:
A key factor is low self esteem.

When some slime ball makes a woman who doesn't feel good about herself feel like Miss Universe then he can work wonders when it comes to the money grubbing aspect.

Hello Sunnie :)

I think everyone (both men and women) need to keep his/her chin up! :classic:

DR1 should start a campaign slogan, "SAY NO TO SANKIES!!!" :D