WoW!!! If I knew then what I know now

lindalin1

Jan 2, 2006
Wow!! The connection I am now feeling after many years of suffering in silence

Oh thank god for what you said...I have suffered in silence for so many years....ashamed by what I did and isolating myself from family humiliation...It's great to hear all your words..they are low lifes who keep on getting away with it ...I don't understand...something's got to give??? no?? Like I said it's in their blood...they disgust me....

hollywood north said:
Sunshine is 100% right Bob-It's all about the Benjamins (I don't know who is comparable on the peso-sorry!)

I've seen it in so many places-and yes a true sankie would drop the hottest babe for the fatty fat and her wallet. It's generally not drugs/booze addiction. If that were the case these vermin would not be able to pull off what they do.

Vain, selfish, moneygrubbing low-lifes......male and female. it's the deception that's the most evil. If it's pay for play and both people agree, great.

aegap

Silver
Mar 19, 2005
Nelly said:
[...]I say "Blame Disney". How many unrealistic expectations do some women have based on the media's presentation of romance, especially when exposure begins at such a young age. Think Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Cinderella, etc.[...] QUOTE]
Nelly said:
Reading your post I thought you were been funny but then realized you are a women. Are you serious?

lindalin1

Jan 2, 2006
Hi Anna,
Well, My circumstance may be a little different to many but I will tell you this.... When one sponsors someone else they are bound UNCONDITIONALLY to support this person for 3 years..thank god it's not 10 like it used to be..anyway, the only time one would have to pay anything back to the government would be when he or she goes on Social Assistance not EI...yes, one can separate at any time...but if he or she tells the government that you are not providing the necessities of life, such as: food, shelter, clothing you may be forced to provide that.....MY SITUATION IS A LITTLE DIFFERENT....he had a baby from a woman he was dating in the DR that was born 15 days after he arrived in Canada...anyway, he soon thereafter beat me up, put me in the hospital, only for me to get home and find thousands and thousands of dollors worth of credit card bills, phone bill and misc. stuff that he had stolen from me but because he was my husband I was responsible to pay back all of it....so in that case ..yes....SPONSOREES BE WARE.....He is on probation now and is being investigated by immigration but I know they will not do anything.....he knows it too....so I have to keep my fingers crossed and pray to god every day that he does not go on Welfare...and then comes the divorce and spousal support...SO LADIED THINK LONG AND HARD...AND THIS IS JUST THE "MEAT' OF IT...hope this helps

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Thank you Linda

I'm sure that must have been hard on you but better days ahead right?