Catholic priest in Santiago province accused of molesting children

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
profe when i book on aa the first thing they ask is the advantage number, and all the info is there, helps with reservations.

Feb 7, 2007
Airline does not reject you boarding if you have only the first last name on your reservation instead of both, and I don't think they reject the boarding either if it's your second last name on the boarding and not the first, as long as it is in the passport/visa.

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
ha ha, i know. i have only one name and one surname (typically polish). say, anna kowalska. i have never seen my name written correctly here, so far. dominicans are convinced i should have two surnames, like god intended. so they usually write anna kowa lska. they split my surname in most bizzare manner....

Do women`s last names in your country end in a? Like, is your father`s last name Kowalsk or Kowalsko?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Do women`s last names in your country end in a? Like, is your father`s last name Kowalsk or Kowalsko?
anna kowalska was just an an example here :) most typical polish surnames (my real included) end ski/ska or cki/cka. male end with -i and female with -a. so my father and my brother are both -ski and my mom and myself -ska.

the priest's last name is not exactly typical but it has a meaning. gil is a small bird (bullfinch); it also means snot.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
oh no, i did not mean that. the accused must have been well protected.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Sad, isn't it?

that's what makes me think nothing will happen to that polish priest in terms of court action. probably he'll be suspended in duties and the moved to some old, forgotten, small parish in the middle of nowhere...

Dec 26, 2011
Would that be the same as when you accused me of not wanting blacks or women to have property or vote??

It was not a personal accusation, as any reasonable person understood. It was about fighting against the progressive recognition of equality in our modern world, in the name of "tradition". Your droning on about "abortionists" and the gay "agenda" is reminiscent of opposition to other forms of equality recognized in our recent past.

Dec 26, 2011
that's what makes me think nothing will happen to that polish priest in terms of court action. probably he'll be suspended in duties and the moved to some old, forgotten, small parish in the middle of nowhere...

That's been their MO.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004

Standard operating procedure still applies if that happens.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
It was not a personal accusation, as any reasonable person understood. It was about fighting against the progressive recognition of equality in our modern world, in the name of "tradition". Your droning on about "abortionists" and the gay "agenda" is reminiscent of opposition to other forms of equality recognized in our recent past.

You've done it before and are always quick with an excuse.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com

NO, you accused him directly, admit it.

Dec 26, 2011
NO, you accused him directly, admit it.

Reread it. You can be pretty humor-challenged yourself at times. Of course I didn't say Chip fought against women's suffrage. He wasn't alive back then. It was addressing his tendency to long for some idyllic past when life was so much better... for some.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Reread it. You can be pretty humor-challenged yourself at times. Of course I didn't say Chip fought against women's suffrage. He wasn't alive back then. It was addressing his tendency to long for some idyllic past when life was so much better... for some.

And you can make some idiotic statements sometimes, accusing people of racism...etc., like your buddy Gorgon. What you call humour isn't always funny.