Catholic priest in Santiago province accused of molesting children

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
It was not a personal accusation, as any reasonable person understood. It was about fighting against the progressive recognition of equality in our modern world, in the name of "tradition". Your droning on about "abortionists" and the gay "agenda" is reminiscent of opposition to other forms of equality recognized in our recent past.

Oh pollo..i dont think that abortionist or gays are reminiscent of any legitimate form of "equality"
Both are self serving wrongs...not to be associated with civil rights struggles.

Dec 26, 2011
Oh pollo..i dont think that abortionist or gays are reminiscent of any legitimate form of "equality"
Both are self serving wrongs...not to be associated with civil rights struggles.

Gays are people. They still get beat up and killed for being themselves. That's a civil/human rights issue. Women have had abortions for as long as they've gotten pregnant. As it's their bodies and health affected by it, in some cases by incest, date rape, or otherwise irresponsible men, it's their right to determine how they manage their pregnancies. To curb that right is also a clear civil/human rights issue. The issue that you frequently mention, of "keeping their legs closed" is something to be addressed with good parenting and a societal commitment to instill self-respect and self-esteem in children early in life and to educate them about consequences.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
hoy: Encuentran*colaless y grabaciones de menores en actos sexuales en habitaciu?n de sacerdote - Hoy Digital
and la zeta: Z 101

i met the guy. it is very sad for me to read this. he had so many good things going on in the community. it's a shock what was going on behind this facade...

i cannot understand why all this. parents seem to reports the kids told them this and that. when? now? why not before, when those things were happening? and if the kids said all this before, why did parents not inform the police straight away? so much evil and abuse could have been avoided if everyone spoke up from the first moment!

i do not know what to say. as a polak i am ashamed.

this thread should be moved to living, btw. this is not off topic.
That priest gave the service for Alida's parent's 64 wedding anniversary just last summer in Cerro Prieto. I have met him several times.

To say the community is upset would be understating the emotions of the locals. If he came back he wouldn't survive but a few days, most likely.

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
sr. pollo, people that abuse other people..for being weak or different or just because ...... are perverse bullies..they have been with us since beginning of humanity. They are criminals and should be dealt accordingly.
To make a sexual deviant behavior a civil right...is an affront to the real victims of civil rights.
Women are part of a society, and other people are involved..to make it ...that is their "right"..and their body...as if they made that baby alone....sorry at that point is not a civil rights but how we get out of this mess...again...to say that you wanting to kill another human is a civil right.... is an affront to victims of civil rights.
I believe civil rights to be an important part of our nation...too important to include perverts and screw ups (unwanted abortions).
Every abortion is a personal tragedy.and yes self respect and EARNED self esteem are the very important and i dont want to sound like nancy reagan with just say no...
That is why you see nothing about it in our constitution...but.... when a well established constitutional right like the second amendment...some liberals (not me) play stupid with words.
I said it before government have NO business with this abortionist or with homosexuals..period.

Dec 26, 2011
Being gay, lesbian or whatever isn't deviant or abusive. Are you conflating homosexuals with child abusers again?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
That priest gave the service for Alida's parent's 64 wedding anniversary just last summer in Cerro Prieto. I have met him several times.
To say the community is upset would be understating the emotions of the locals. If he came back he wouldn't survive but a few days, most likely.

precisely because he was doing so much good stuff it must have come to everyone - myself included - as a shock. i know he was involved in creating a rescue group for emergencies (earthquakes, hurricanes and so on). it is so hard to believe the abuse lasted for years. people must be asking themselves: how come i have not seen anything? how come i have not noticed?

i am running our meetings in my head and i just see a normal, average person. nothing out of the ordinary... i cannot shake this story off.

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
Oh pollo i almost forgot..in case of a legitimate rape....is a different situation.

NOW what IS a legitimate rape..???we can ask the thousands of men convicted and then let go of illegitimate rape when a woman lied ...very common.

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
Being gay, lesbian or whatever isn't deviant or abusive. Are you conflating homosexuals with child abusers again?

no no i did not say or compare with child abusers...those are criminals not just deviant..you can be deviant and not brake the law

Major448

Silver
Sep 8, 2010
Probably nothing will happen with this man .... they seem to be above the law. They have money, influence, and power. And what politician or police officer in a "strong" Catholic country would risk "excommunication" by going against them? After all, this guy will be punished in the afterlife ... right?

As an example, THIS one in the video was even more evil ... he also abused his own son. That's right, he had a family on the side (and in the dark about him being a priest).

Top Catholic Priest Sexually Abused His Own Sons My Father The Predator - YouTube

You have to wonder when people are going to say "enough"! If these guys do "unrighteous" things ... turn them over to "unrighteous" people who are not afraid of any "excommunication". Their church should not protect them. They have forfeited that by their behavior.

Dec 26, 2011
No god is doing anything about any of it- neither protecting the victims nor punishing the perps. Game over. The man behind the curtain's been seen. He cannot be unseen. Time to wake the fukc up.

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
No god is doing anything about any of it- neither protecting the victims nor punishing the perps. Game over. The man behind the curtain's been seen. He cannot be unseen. Time to wake the fukc up.

It is hard to understand how on earth a human could hurt another human specially a child or a weaker person...just incredible..you kind of lose hope on the human race. And all races and all professions have this cruel people in them.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Probably nothing will happen with this man .... they seem to be above the law. They have money, influence, and power. And what politician or police officer in a "strong" Catholic country would risk "excommunication" by going against them? After all, this guy will be punished in the afterlife ... right?

The directive from the Vatican is to turn over offenders to the local authorities. I expect if the priest is Polish he will have to go through the normal extradition process.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
it is actually easy to understand. it is not smart to pick on the stronger ones; the weak are a better target.

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
precisely because he was doing so much good stuff it must have come to everyone - myself included - as a shock. i know he was involved in creating a rescue group for emergencies (earthquakes, hurricanes and so on). it is so hard to believe the abuse lasted for years. people must be asking themselves: how come i have not seen anything? how come i have not noticed?

i am running our meetings in my head and i just see a normal, average person. nothing out of the ordinary... i cannot shake this story off.
Me neither.

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
I do believe you live for this stuff, makes you sport wood, all pumped and throbbed up for another God is Evil rant, blue veins shaftly engorged...

You assume this "god" is active, as if his passivity is evidence of non-existence.

What if "he's" completely passive? What if the "religious" concept of this "god" is wrong?

Dec 26, 2011
It is hard to understand how on earth a human could hurt another human specially a child or a weaker person...just incredible..you kind of lose hope on the human race. And all races and all professions have this cruel people in them.

Most people don't engage in this type of dysfunctional behavior. People are basically protective of children, in my experience. It's instinctual. Those that do abuse are oftentimes victims themselves. They're often detached from reality. Remember the guy in Germany, I believe, that said he was just showing the boys "God's love".