Not open for further replies.

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
giphy.gif

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Reports from Ahnvee would suggest that they are busy but none of the reports mention covid.
We must be seeing different reports. The ones I see are mentioning people out without masks around Ahnvee, and the high risks involved with conducting the world's oldest business in the CV19 Epoch.

slowmo

Aug 1, 2016
We must be seeing different reports. The ones I see are mentioning people out without masks around Ahnvee, and the high risks involved with conducting the world's oldest business in the CV19 Epoch.
You started with reports about the spread of covid and now are going on about the risk of the spread of covid. Two different things.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
You started with reports about the spread of covid and now are going on about the risk of the spread of covid. Two different things.
The people in the posts are posting about the spread of covid by the high risk activities of the world's oldest profession.

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
I thought they where practicing safe covid...
1F37AFA3-A4CA-488E-B592-D406CD39E10C.jpeg

Reactions: Salsafan
Oct 11, 2010
I wonder where oh where Sosua registers on the tourist chart ??

A pimple at best......small, minuscule, insignificant.... is my guess

Some pimples are painful.....
In comparison to any other tourist area in the Dominican Republic right now, Sosua is doing proportionally better.

While not all businesses have reopened many have, including the Ahnvee Resort and Bourbon Street Restaurant which is operating at over 85% occupancy and employing almost 200 people from the Sosua, Cabarete, Puerto Plata area.

Reactions: CristoRey

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
In comparison to any other tourist area in the Dominican Republic right now, Sosua is doing proportionally better.

While not all businesses have reopened many have, including the Ahnvee Resort and Bourbon Street Restaurant which is operating at over 85% occupancy and employing almost 200 people from the Sosua, Cabarete, Puerto Plata area.

That is my question..... occupancy & activity vs the other areas
Typically, PC and others are miles ahead in terms of occupancy

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005

Cause of the ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies.