Government will insist that all are vaccinated

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
It isn't all about--you live or you die. There are some very nasty effects from the virus. Just read about a 24 year old fellow now waiting (and hoping for) a double lung transplant. There is a lot more than living or dying.
Coronavirus infections leading to long-haul Covid-19 in fully vaccinated people are probably very rare, experts say.

The Covid-19 vaccines have been shown to significantly reduce infections, as well as the risk of severe consequences of the illness, including hospitalization and death. That means that if a fully vaccinated person does become infected, the illness is much more likely to be mild.

This means nothing to the CovidFools.......................

DR fan1990

Sep 22, 2020
Canada
It isn't all about--you live or you die. There are some very nasty effects from the virus. Just read about a 24 year old fellow now waiting (and hoping for) a double lung transplant. There is a lot more than living or dying.

The issue is not so much about the consequences of the virus on the body. It's about freedom to choose NOT to get vaccinated without being casted as second class citizens in a two tiered society.

Smoking causes lung problems too and smokers can end up in hospital as a result, but no government forces smokers to quit smoking or gives them orders about what do to with their bodies.

Or tells them they won't be able to go to the hospital if they don't quit smoking (like France is saying that non vaccinated people won't be able to go to the hospital).

BODILY AUTONOMY my friend. No injection in my body if I don't want an injection.

• Sad
Reactions: Yes Alfredo

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Any Government offices in any country that you know of that allows smoking? Why? It is bad for the people around the smoker. You just have to understand that an unvaccinated person is also bad for people around them as they are way more likely to spread Covid than vaccinated people..................

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
The issue is not so much about the consequences of the virus on the body. It's about freedom to choose NOT to get vaccinated without being casted as second class citizens in a two tiered society.

Smoking causes lung problems too and smokers can end up in hospital as a result, but no government forces smokers to quit smoking or gives them orders about what do to with their bodies.

Or tells them they won't be able to go to the hospital if they don't quit smoking (like France is saying that non vaccinated people won't be able to go to the hospital).

BODILY AUTONOMY my friend. No injection in my body if I don't want an injection.
I don't think you're right....Lots of restrictions on smokers

Many gov't offices won't allow smoking - and even stipulate how far away from the bldg you need to stand
Many restaurants disallow smoking...
All sorts of bans that limit a smoker's freedom of choice

Yes, they are relegated to the 'second tier' of society in several instances.
NOT free to do as they choose.

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com

That went over their heads. You have to do as they say because they said so.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
As the highly contagious Delta variant fuels outbreaks across the US, the director of the CDC warned on Friday that “this is becoming a pandemic of the unvaccinated.” https://nyti.ms/3hJVk0p
So lets get pumped!, lets get psyched! and lets get that vaccine today people if you
haven't already done so because the new variants are rolling out daily and your ass
could be next.

• Sad

DR Solar

Bronze
Nov 21, 2016
Absolutely right!
You are waiting for all vaccinated people to drop dead and you will inherent the earth and fun times abound.
You have to deal with stepping over all our dead bodies. No electricity. No water. No fresh food. No gasoline. No nothing. The stench alone...
It's all yours.
I think that you have brought into all the zombie movies ever made but never understood that.... they are movies and not real.
Thiink about your life with billions of dead at your feet and total infrastructure collapse?
Are you still laughing?

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Absolutely right!
You are waiting for all vaccinated people to drop dead and you will inherent the earth and fun times abound.
You have to deal with stepping over all our dead bodies. No electricity. No water. No fresh food. No gasoline. No nothing. The stench alone...
It's all yours.
I think that you have brought into all the zombie movies ever made but never understood that.... they are movies and not real.
Thiink about your life with billions of dead at your feet and total infrastructure collapse?
Are you still laughing?
HELL YES I'M LAUGHING OUT LOUD IN YOUR FACE.
Keep Calm and Get Vaccinated... today because the last
thing we need is a bunch of you dropping dead and having
to step over your stinking corpses.
#dramaqueens

• Wow

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
I swear you people are the most statistically ignorant of anyone I know. The mortality rate is < 1%. Why is being vaxd so important to you?
Because when a person buys into it , they want to convince themselves they are Intelligent , and the rest of the population is Stupid ..

let them enjoy This moment ... tick tock .
No answer to that yet, but I would guess the likes of Fox News, Newsmax and OAN.
Or maybe just MAYBE someone with 40 + years of CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS and an IQ above 120 at least ..

PHD's Cant figure this all out yet , but some of you think you know it all, because you Rage Googled it ,and you watch CNN, or Fox ,, take your pick ..the media is owned by the Same people ..

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004

Unvaccinated Americans drive up COVID-19 hospitalization rates​

About 97 percent of hospitalizations are tied to unvaccinated people​

COVID-19 hospitalizations and deaths are increasing across the United States as the delta variant spreads, putting unvaccinated people in danger.
Over the past seven days, COVID-19 hospitalizations in the U.S. increased by 36 percent and deaths rose by 26 percent, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Rochelle Walensky warned Friday. Unvaccinated Americans account for 97 percent of these hospitalizations.
“There is a clear message that is coming through: This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated,” Walensky told reporters as public health officials pleaded with Americans to get the shot.
Fully vaccinated individuals with either two shots of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines or one shot of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine are protected from severe disease, hospitalization and death.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Any Government offices in any country that you know of that allows smoking? Why? It is bad for the people around the smoker. You just have to understand that an unvaccinated person is also bad for people around them as they are way more likely to spread Covid than vaccinated people..................
you sir are just full of ................ so much knowledge .

Last edited by a moderator:

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Absolutely right!
It's all yours.
Are you still laughing?
No , not dead ... but you are more likely to have health Problems , because you DNA will never be the same .. but who knows , maybe you will become the new Master Race ..

and the 99 % who GOT COVID , with no Vaccine, and SURVIVED it ... will just keep on going , life as before ..
nothing has changed .. No Drama .. . We Sleep good at night

Eventually this Reality will sink in .. it will take some time , we know ..

everyone will be exposed .. 99 % will survive.
what will happen next is a Guess at best .. but you are happy with your Vaccinations That is AWESOME
For YOU

Just dont try to FORCE others to get Vaccinated .. or it will end very badly ..
what part of this simple concept do some of you just not understand ?

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009

Unvaccinated Americans drive up COVID-19 hospitalization rates​

About 97 percent of hospitalizations are tied to unvaccinated people​

COVID-19 hospitalizations and deaths are increasing across the United States as the delta variant spreads, putting unvaccinated people in danger.
Over the past seven days, COVID-19 hospitalizations in the U.S. increased by 36 percent and deaths rose by 26 percent, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Rochelle Walensky warned Friday. Unvaccinated Americans account for 97 percent of these hospitalizations.
“There is a clear message that is coming through: This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated,” Walensky told reporters as public health officials pleaded with Americans to get the shot.
Fully vaccinated individuals with either two shots of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines or one shot of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine are protected from severe disease, hospitalization and death.

Here is a Rational question
Are they OVER BURDENING the Hospitals ..

If not .. what the Bleep do you care ?