Sosua, DR
The Blaze:
Questionable Reasoning: Conspiracy Theories, Propaganda, Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Media Type: TV Station
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Windeguy: left leaning loves ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC. I look at them all, and I research all the info. As I said "timidly" posting. I know about the haters of truth out there. ( and in here) :) Cheers

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
see thats problem with you free thinkers you take things and warp them to your liking and justify as truth and you scream social media censorship ..I never said you can or any Joe but you like picking at scabs.. ..most know of your ramblings and feelings and I will let you play in your sand box alone and enjoy your freedoms as anyone should.. there is medication for angry birds..

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]lifeisgreat

Devils playground​

Yes it is.. pops your name and test results verified ..

Reactions:cavok
I hope you get that medication

Reactions: Jim L

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
There are some facts in the article that just can't be dismissed out of hand. Look at the graph for new cases in Singapore that is 77% fully vaccinated. After reporting close to zero cases for 10 months, it's now going exponential with over 2800 new cases/day. The number can be confirmed on worldometers..info. The same is happening in Australia.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
see thats problem with you free thinkers you take things and warp them to your liking and justify as truth and you scream social media censorship ..I never said you can or any Joe but you like picking at scabs.. ..most know of your ramblings and feelings and I will let you play in your sand box alone and enjoy your freedoms as anyone should.. there is medication for angry birds..

[/HEADING][/HEADING]
[HEADING=3][HEADING=3]lifeisgreat

Devils playground​

Yes it is.. pops your name and test results verified ..

Reactions:cavok
and So did the COUNTERFEIT CREDIT CARD ,. .when they STOLE MY INFO at a Gas Station , with a simple MAG STRIP SCANNER ..
A guy wearing a Towel on his head in sandals was smarter than my Bank ..
with all their technology ..

but a Paper Covid Card with a bar Code is perfectly Secure ..
double LMFAO

You amateurs are going to Teach me about how to prevent FRAUD ??
lol

Now if you had said these Paper pieces of Trash cards will be Chipped like Passports already are , at some point ,then ok maybe

but u think a Bar Code is secure ?

this forum is just non stope Comedy ..

Reactions: chico bill

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
The Blaze:
Questionable Reasoning: Conspiracy Theories, Propaganda, Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Media Type: TV Station
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Did you read the article? Lots of cross references where data came from.
Leaky vaccines might be a reality because spike proteins are being used.
This is not the only internet site advancing this hypothesis

Mariahboater

SHIPWRECKED
Aug 7, 2020
Ontario
and So did the COUNTERFEIT CREDIT CARD ,. .when they STOLE MY INFO at a Gas Station , with a simple MAG STRIP SCANNER ..
A guy wearing a Towel on his head in sandals was smarter than my Bank ..
with all their technology ..

but a Paper Covid Card with a bar Code is perfectly Secure ..
double LMFAO

You amateurs are going to Teach me about how to prevent FRAUD ??
lol

Now if you had said these Paper pieces of Trash cards will be Chipped like Passports already are , at some point ,then ok maybe

but u think a Bar Code is secure ?

this forum is just non stope Comedy ..
You shouldn't drink and post on forums, light is on nobody home!

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
You shouldn't drink and post on forums, light is on nobody home!
He is like my poor grandma out on left field hard to hold conversation with someone who doesn’t remember conversation at hand and babbles about something not part of discussion and screams you can’t tell me..force is strong with this one..

DR fan1990

Sep 22, 2020
Canada
Just wondering if any of you are following the massive Flight Cancellations in the US .. the Airlines and the complicit media is trying so hard to claim its because of Weather lol, Employee shortage .. all kinds of idiotic nonsense..
It wouldn't perhaps possibly be because the Vaccine Mandate now would it ?
Hmmmm
Yup, Southwest Airlines had to cancel thousands of their flights over the weekend because pilots and flight attendants wouldn't submit to their vaccine mandate BS.

BUT they blamed the cancellations on "bad weather".. as if there was a storm last weekend accross the US that cancelled thousands of flights all at once... Lol how pathetic of them, they get what they deserve.

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
There are some facts in the article that just can't be dismissed out of hand. Look at the graph for new cases in Singapore that is 77% fully vaccinated. After reporting close to zero cases for 10 months, it's now going exponential with over 2800 new cases/day. The number can be confirmed on worldometers..info. The same is happening in Australia.

Sigh.
How is that simple graph on its own meant to convey anything other than to rouse and shock.
Increased numbers of Covid cases?
Okay.
Why?
Are the hospitalizations and deaths rising in tandem?
If a person really wants to know the answers to those questions in plain unadulterated english, The Blaze is not the best place to go.

But the city's high vaccination rate is keeping people from suffering the worst effects of the virus. Authorities said on Sunday that 98% of people infected in the last 28 days have recorded mild or no symptoms of COVID-19. Singapore is discovering asymptomatic cases by testing close contacts of infected individuals. Kenneth Mak, Singapore’s director of medical services, told Singapore’s Straits Times last week that the vaccinated in Singapore have been 12 times less likely to die or require hospitalization than the unvaccinated.

In Singapore, and elsewhere, Delta-driven outbreaks are leading to higher rates of breakthrough infections among the vaccinated. But such infections are not necessarily a cause for concern due to the protection from severe disease and death that vaccines offer.

The article will put a little meat on the bones of the graph that, on its own, means nothing at all.
Again.
Sigh.

DR fan1990

Sep 22, 2020
Canada
Thanks for the heads up. Has my DIRECT flight from FLL to PUJ on the 23rd already been canceled.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

That was to be expected.
Floridians and other American tourists from states in which there is NO vaccine mandate won't be willing to spend their hard earned money and waste their time in a country that requires them be vaxxed or tested every week just to enjoy their trip.

Expect more flight cancellations from Free states (i.e. states not imposing stupid jab mandates on their residents).

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
Sigh.
How is that simple graph on its own meant to convey anything other than to rouse and shock.
Okay.
Why?
If a person really wants to know the answers to those questions in plain unadulterated english, The Blaze is not the best place to go.

But the city's high vaccination rate is keeping people from suffering the worst effects of the virus. Authorities said on Sunday that 98% of people infected in the last 28 days have recorded mild or no symptoms of COVID-19. Singapore is discovering asymptomatic cases by testing close contacts of infected individuals. Kenneth Mak, Singapore’s director of medical services, told Singapore’s Straits Times last week that the vaccinated in Singapore have been 12 times less likely to die or require hospitalization than the unvaccinated.

In Singapore, and elsewhere, Delta-driven outbreaks are leading to higher rates of breakthrough infections among the vaccinated. But such infections are not necessarily a cause for concern due to the protection from severe disease and death that vaccines offer.

The article will put a little meat on the bones of the graph that, on its own, means nothing at all.
Again.
Sigh.
Deaths and hospitalizations were not the topic of conversation - breakthrough infections were and the graph clearly shows that. Also, deaths are going up(although still low) contrary to what the article stated. You seem to be having a problem with cognitive dissonance. I'll leave further spin and "explanations" to our expert virologists and epidemiologists here.

scot_tosh

May 21, 2010
I think the majority of citizens will follow the guidlines

Reactions: drstock

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
He is like my poor grandma out on left field hard to hold conversation with someone who doesn’t remember conversation at hand and babbles about something not part of discussion and screams you can’t tell me..force is strong with this one..
This statement reminds me of someone else but I can't recall his name.
Hmmm....

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I think the majority of citizens will follow the guidlines

If they follow these "guidelines" like they followed the rest of them...
should be smooth sailing.

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
Sigh.
Okay.
Why?

Again.
Sigh.
late to vaccine game started July..now numbers are way down..
B88B7CFE-ECF4-480C-9BA3-1A69CF35190D.png
B88B7CFE-ECF4-480C-9BA3-1A69CF35190D.png

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Found this article interesting.
Claims tourist will not be allowed to their rooms prior to presenting the proper documentation. There is a reason the Dominican Republic's tourism numbers have skyrocketed recently and this definitely aint it.

"Renzo Saavedra, general manager of the Discovery Hotel, told journalists of the Listín Diario that all the hotel staff is already immunized, and a few days ago the Ministry of Tourism supervised them.
“The Ministry of Tourism has given us supervision and each one of us had to take some exams according to the policy of each hotel. The person or guest attending with a reservation, the first requirement will be the negative PCR or antigen test and the vaccination card to access the room,” he highlighted.
Saavedra emphasized that after the announcement of the measure they have a 24-hour service for Covid-19 testing.
“At any time the user wants to take a test, the doctor will visit the room or if the client prefers to go to her office, he can do so,” the general manager emphasized.
José, manager of the La Tradición grocery store, said that they have everything ready to receive people. He also pointed out that every day he takes the opportunity to encourage his regular customers to get vaccinated since from the 18th of this month they will require the card.
In the aforementioned premises, they will only receive less than 20 people."

Source: Dominican Today

Status
Not open for further replies.