blond pretty girl - german butcher'shop - Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rep Dom

Bronze
Dec 27, 2011
Well, its not at all in my habits to do this, but I guess this time I must take my chance...
I was accompagnying my mom who bought meat at the german butcher in Sosua this afternoon, around 3:30
There was a pretty blond girl who looks very nice... She had a pink sweat shirt, a cap and a purple skirt.
As I was with my mom, it was a bit difficult to get into a conversation... But, I arrived in the country 5 months ago and starts to feel quite lonely, especially as I'm not at all into the idea of "paying to get a girl". I would hate that and it's against my principles... So if she reads this or get to hear about this bottle thrown into the ocean, she can OF COURSE send me a message... :)

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
A blonde girl? I can't imagine how anyone could be surrounded by so much first class tasty affordable coffee and still prefer a glass of milk, staggering:confused:

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
What is it that some of you guys do in The DR that find it difficult to get a decent girl without having to "pay for play"...I find it pretty amazing, considering how easy it seems to be...

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
He Who Hesitates is LOST!
Go back and see what you can find out about her.
"Man UP!"
Women like men who take the initiative.
Shy Guys Finish Last!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Rep Dom

Bronze
Dec 27, 2011
I know Criss, and I'll do it... But I still take the chance here... Who knows
About other comments, some are "funny" but dont help...

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
A girl in a butcher shop. I'm sorry but that sounds like the beginning of a joke. Nothing personal but go back and ask her out and while you are there pick up some bottom round. Sorry couldn't resist.

LTSteve

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
CCCCCCCCC,
she had a friend with her, that blond girl did.........

Very tall, used to live in SD and shop at the local Nacional... Arroyo something....

Kept talking about a shy guy.... big, Yankee, cigar, the works.

She wishes she'd been braver ....

Rep Dom

Bronze
Dec 27, 2011
A girl in a butcher shop. I'm sorry but that sounds like the beginning of a joke. Nothing personal but go back and ask her out and while you are there pick up some bottom round. Sorry couldn't resist.

LTSteve

Its no joke, she do not work there but was a customer

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
A man walks into a butcher?s and asks the lady behind the counter, ?Have you got a sheep?s head?? She replies, ?No, it?s just the way I brush my hair.?

A bloke walks into a butchers and says to the butcher "are you a betting man?"
"Yes" replied the butcher.
"Well I bet you a tenner you can't reach those pieces of meat up on that wall"
"I'm not taking that on" says the butcher
"I thought you were a betting man" says the bloke
"I am,... but the steaks are too high!"

I'd love to meat a butcher chick.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Not really when you are on DR1 instead of a lonely hearts site. I will send my best wishes and urge good luck, but I'm not sure it will help if you are not able to speak to her in front of your mother. I am not sure she will think this is a brilliant approach either, just find her and ask her out for a beer, or a Pepsi, whatever your age and mother allow.
i don't know that there are any pretty blonde chicks hanging around DR1, they would be scarred off within 24 hours.

Rep Dom

Bronze
Dec 27, 2011
"but I'm not sure it will help if you are not able to speak to her in front of your mother"

It's not the point. Of course I could speak in front... But my mom is 67 and not in a good shape at the moment so she just wants to buy her piece of meat and go home. Of course, I know I should find her and ask her out... Please... I'm no nerd...
But maybe I wont find her that easily. That's all...

roymustang9

Nov 6, 2012
What is this? Craigslist's Missed connections? And seriously, it is not that hard to get laid here, and I am not even talking about the ones for which you have to pay. If you speak English, it is enough a lot of times.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002

It's not the point. Of course I could speak in front... But my mom is 67 and not in a good shape at the moment so she just wants to buy her piece of meat and go home. Of course, I know I should find her and ask her out... Please... I'm no nerd...
But maybe I wont find her that easily. That's all...

Yeah I know what you mean. I hate it when my son tries to talk to a girl when I'm trying to get my piece of meat! :laugh:

Sorry

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Three things
1) Go on a stake out but leave your mom at home
2)Set up a billboard with the following message
[video=youtube;F6g7CliF98M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6g7CliF98M[/video]

3) If the above doesn't work then get a year's supply of vaseline

Why dont you go back to the shop and ask around? And if she is German, then look around in the older German restaurants, maybe you can recognize the persons you saw with her.

Run- run run before the Sankies sink their greedy claws into her...... "Ooooh mi Amor, Psssssst Rubia"

Status
Not open for further replies.