blond pretty girl - german butcher'shop - Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiskylee

May 13, 2007
CCCCCCCCC,
she had a friend with her, that blond girl did.........

Very tall, used to live in SD and shop at the local Nacional... Arroyo something....

Kept talking about a shy guy.... big, Yankee, cigar, the works.

She wishes she'd been braver ....

Very good WW everbody in the office just turned round to look at me in tears of laughter

Olvidado

Jun 19, 2012
Well, its not at all in my habits to do this, but I guess this time I must take my chance...
So if she reads this or get to hear about this bottle thrown into the ocean, she can OF COURSE send me a message... :)
Dear Rep Dom: The year was 1966 or so, my family returned to DR after years in exiled due to Trujillo's/US Dictatorship. I was 15 years old. I have to take exams to be incorporated into the DR school system and in one of of those exams I saw her for the first time. We were there early, outside the school, "Argentina" in San Anton, when I saw her for the first time; I thought I die, but I manage to ask her for her name, Ivelisse, the most beautiful girt my young eyes had ever seen! In fact, I have never seen a girl, or woman before like I saw her. It happens that we were assigned to the same room to take the test. Somehow, I was courageous enough to seat next to here... In those days the teacher will call "la lista" and when she answered to her name I knew she is Carmen Ivelisse Conception y Balaguer. My heart stop. I knew that name Balaguer was related to Trujillo, my Dad make sure we Knew. I never spoke to her again. I saw here various times in calle El Conde where people use to take "paseitos" back then. She used to pass by seating in the back seat of her father's car, we looked at each other almost every night until we could not see each other anymore. I always make sure I was at the corner of Hostos and el Conde where the 1J4 used to be at the same time. I wish I have spoken to her! But life goes on...

I successfully raised four boys, faithfully married for over 31 years. I always remember her and I think I always will. I still wish someday I will see her now wrinkled face, but probably still blue eyes, but what are the chances? Hang in there, you will be OK.

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
A man walks into a butcher?s and asks the lady behind the counter, ?Have you got a sheep?s head?? She replies, ?No, it?s just the way I brush my hair.?

A bloke walks into a butchers and says to the butcher "are you a betting man?"
"Yes" replied the butcher.
"Well I bet you a tenner you can't reach those pieces of meat up on that wall"
"I'm not taking that on" says the butcher
"I thought you were a betting man" says the bloke
"I am,... but the steaks are too high!"

I'd love to meat a butcher chick.

A gay guy walks into a butcher's shop and searches among the hanging pepperonis/balonies/salamies. He finally points one out to the butcher and says "I'll take that one."
The butcher says "okay"..."do you want it sliced?"
The gay guy responds ........"What do you think my ass is anyway?....a piggy bank?"...

I know, I know.................totally childish, remind me some day to tell the one about Pastor Fuzz. :classic:

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
well, the german butchers'shop, on the main street sosua, close to Vet De La Cruz
On the highway to Cabarete./Entrance to Cabanas. Wouldn't have far to go if he got lucky :) Austrian butcher shop BTW. (Close enough I guess)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Olvidado", be careful what you wish for!
I sometimes see "OLD Ladies", that I used to "Enjoy-The-Company-Of" almost 30 years ago in SD.
I never recognize THEM, they recognize ME!
To say the conversations are "Uncomfortable", for ME, is an understatement.
Funny thing is, when they are ready to stop talking, they all ask for "Algo Por El Taxi"????????
Or let me know, that their mother, is STILL in the hospital, and ONLY "YOU" can save her!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
The "First" few years "Si Mi Amor"!
Years 3, until "Present", "Larga Te De Aqui, Mama Culo"!
Those 6 words have saved me thousands of pesos!
But NEVER use them if you want a return visit.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
I usually just say "Pa'la Casa", when it's time to "Pay Up".
They can keep dreaming that they are not having "Sex For Money" that way.

Rep Dom

Bronze
Dec 27, 2011
You blew it the last time. The next time, (even if you're with your mother) just smile and say "Hi". If she says hi back, ask "Here on vacation?"

No matter how she answers, ask " how do you like it?" Keep smiling and looking at her eyes.

No matter how she answers, say "Cool, can I call you?"

Practice. It's that simple.

I told you, could not do it as I was with my mom to take her to the butcher and then go home quickly as I did not feel well

May 12, 2005
You've got her address? You're in like flint already!

But, that converstation I suggested would take all of a minute. Don't tell me you don't have time for that!!!! :laugh:

Did she give you a note like this with her number??

tumblr_mi8ltenH1z1qhm9xuo2_r1_500.jpg

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
The "First" few years "Si Mi Amor"!
Years 3, until "Present", "Larga Te De Aqui, Mama Culo"!
Those 6 words have saved me thousands of pesos!
But NEVER use them if you want a return visit.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
I usually just say "Pa'la Casa", when it's time to "Pay Up".
They can keep dreaming that they are not having "Sex For Money" that way.

Colon, all this girls know....since I am a dominican...they aint getting no "tip"..you gringos...always tip, we dont... however i always say ahi pal taxi...pero.....

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002

I told you, could not do it as I was with my mom to take her to the butcher and then go home quickly as I did not feel well

So you and your Mom were feeling sick but you took pictures of the girl and told her you would send them to her by mail? :laugh:

It's only Tuesday right?

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
I was at Bavaria yesterday... but I am not blond, not pretty, and not a girl.

Ask the daughter who works at the shop, she will be able to tell you who it is. Good luck.

BelgianK

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
You've got her address? You're in like flint already!

But, that converstation I suggested would take all of a minute. Don't tell me you don't have time for that!!!! :laugh:

LOL.............That's Flynn, as in Errol. :pirate:

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
What is it that some of you guys do in The DR that find it difficult to get a decent girl without having to "pay for play"...I find it pretty amazing, considering how easy it seems to be...
You have two types of men in the world, those that get women and those that do not. This is something that can't be analyzed because know one understands the mind of a woman, not even themselves.

Men that have issues with women will do many things to try and even the playing field such as dating sites, moving to a city where there are many single women, moving to a "DR" like country where there are an abundance supply of women that will date anybody if the "price is right", having a very lavish lifestyle like some of the guys in Miami, dating a woman with kids, being a "GOOD GUY" etc. You name some guys have thought of it and did it LOL

Many men do not walk around with a set of forks like JMB773 does for instance when I departed from my "husband" life in Santo Domingo I " stuck a fork in Dominican women ", years ago when some stupid ass Puerto Rican girl busted out 3 of my car windows I "stuck a fork in Puerto Rican women" I had other issue with other women that received a fork as well. The thing what I will never understand is why some guys keep trying and trying and trying to the point when they are being taken advantage off.

There are many other things to do in life other then chase women and find the love of your life.

BTW Don't chase women chase money women they come with the Sh*t:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.