blond pretty girl - german butcher'shop - Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Hey man,

I don't understand. Why would you look for Chinese food in a steakhouse? DR is packed with women who are unbelievably beautiful, and you want to focus on some blond expat?

Perhaps she's not simply cute, but represents "home," "comfort," or something you're more familiar with. You may just be a bit homesick.

Anyway, regarding the girl, there are two options:

1) She lives there, in which case odds are excellent you'll be seeing her again in short order. Young, permanent residents who are natural blondes are about as common in Cabarete as they are in Cambodia. The NC just ain't that big.

2) She doesn't live there, in which case your prognosis for a relationship are pretty bad, even if you did see her again. Keep in mind, if she's really all that, then she's probably got a man or is surrounded by sankies.

It might be helpful to keep in mind that just because YOU are looking for a legitimate relationship does not mean SHE is interested in the same thing. Remember, she's on an island with guys who are fixated with blond hair, and when she goes home, she'll probably have a similar experience.

Here's the good news: YOU ARE ON AN ISLAND WITH WOMEN MUCH MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN THE TYPICAL BLOND CHICK. Have a look around, and get to know some of the folks. Work on your spanish, and you'll be surprised how many nice, independent, legit girls will be interested.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
BTW Don't chase women chase money women they come with the Sh*t:cool:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XJ7HZATMKBY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>....................

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
LOL.............That's Flynn, as in Errol. :pirate:

My apologies to JDJones and my thanks to william webster........
It appears that there are several hypotheses as to the origin of the expression, so I guess I was a little too quick on the trigger.
In my defence, for years I would say "for all intensive purposes"........until I finally got laughed out of the room. Or there is also the "shock spot" that I couldn't live down for years. I guess I'm overly sensitive to that type of thing.
Anyway, I'll let that be a good lesson for the day.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Fly.... Flynn was before Flint.... in your defense, not all that wrong

At least for all intents and purposes, you're not wrong:classic:

Antonia Cantillo

May 30, 2012
Why are u all making fun of this... to me its just very cute that he liked her a lot but was shy...i think we all have had this happened to us before...keep looking for her, maybe next time at the butcher shop you'll see her again..its such a small town you'll surely bump into her..good luck! :)

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/d54TiN3t5_I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>.....................

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
5 months ? wow, aren't your hands tired of seeing you ?:ermm:
get one of the haitian ladies at the beach to massage the calluses for you.

seriously, it's all about pulling the trigger my friend. go for her !!

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
You have two types of men in the world, those that get women and those that do not. This is something that can't be analyzed because know one understands the mind of a woman, not even themselves.

Wrong. You forgot one, men who can "get women" but choose not to because they have scruples.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
3, you forgot to mention those that talk a lot of action yet rarely see any.
You call paying for dinner, movie, taking her to the mall, and having some cheap sex to make up for all the money a man dished out ACTION????

Driving a 2013 Lamborghini Aventador or a Porsche 911 S is action, but getting a woman to marry you or fall in love with you is not my idea of action.

BTW Having a girlfriend, wife, booty call, sugar mama mistress BOS, etc takes ZERO SKILLS if you don't believe me walk past any mirror and do an about face;)

BOS= BIT*H ON THE SIDE

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
A girl in a butcher shop. I'm sorry but that sounds like the beginning of a joke. Nothing personal but go back and ask her out and while you are there pick up some bottom round. Sorry couldn't resist.

LTSteve

well, Steve, if he manages to pick her up, he will be killing two birds with one stone, in that he will be getting round bottom.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Not really when you are on DR1 instead of a lonely hearts site. I will send my best wishes and urge good luck, but I'm not sure it will help if you are not able to speak to her in front of your mother. I am not sure she will think this is a brilliant approach either, just find her and ask her out for a beer, or a Pepsi, whatever your age and mother allow.
i don't know that there are any pretty blonde chicks hanging around DR1, they would be scarred off within 24 hours.

Giveadogahome, you are a cruel man! just the way it ought to be

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
Dude! you should've asked your mother to introduce you to her. After all you're helping her get her meat, right?

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Those that do it, don't talk about it, and those that don't... do.
I tell this to anyone that will listen spending a lot of time in DR with Dominican women will mess up a man sense of reality. You won't find too much love and romance lurking in the DR. You will see many men who are dating or married to women that they should have zero chance at getting. Falling in love in DR is the "ultimate oxymoron" not saying it can't happen but look at love in the DR for what it is GRINGO + USD & visa = Dominican woman IN LOVE:classic:

I never said I was a "playboy" or I was God's gift to women, I have been turned down by women over a million times from LA to NY, but I have NEVER been afraid to approach a beautiful woman and tell her she is beautiful. Women have never been anything special to me, they go to the bathroom and take a sh*t just like me and it stinks just like mine, but some men think it comes out smelling like roses.

To the OP I usually don't give my lines for free but you need the help. Go up to her and say " Your father must have been a thief because he stole the stars out of the sky and put them in your eyes" works every time but if it does not just pick up the phone and dial 312 or 773 and any number after that does not matter who picks up, and let them know you need help with women:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.