blond pretty girl - german butcher'shop - Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
" Your father must have been a thief because he stole the stars out of the sky and put them in your eyes"

OMG, good thing she's an expat. Otherwise she would get all crazy and probably yell at you: "Mas ladron sera el pai tuyo, azaroso"

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
just walk up to her and say: guten tag, ohne dich kann ich nicht leben. :nervous:

3 years in the military in germany........

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
they go to the bathroom and take a sh*t just like me and it stinks just like mine, but some men think it comes out smelling like roses.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/j5mTiP8k_eY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>.........................

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Zorro

I tell this to anyone that will listen spending a lot of time in DR with Dominican women will mess up a man sense of reality. You won't find too much love and romance lurking in the DR. Y
:

Are you still with the women wearing a niqāb.........or has the successful and romantic jmb moved on?
Don't forget to take the fork out, it's done!

To the OP:
Quote: "Especially as I'm not at all into the idea of "paying to get a girl". I would hate that and it's against my principles... So if she reads this or get to hear about this bottle thrown into the ocean, she can OF COURSE send me a message..." Quote

Throwing a bottle in the ocean, not paying and asking her to contact you won't win over a women, especially if she is a blond European.
Women like to be conquered and spoiled by a man, so you'll have to try harder to impress her if you were ever to meet her again.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Are you still with the women wearing a niqāb.........or has the successful and romantic jmb moved on?
Don't forget to take the fork out, it's done!

To the OP:
Quote: "Especially as I'm not at all into the idea of "paying to get a girl". I would hate that and it's against my principles... So if she reads this or get to hear about this bottle thrown into the ocean, she can OF COURSE send me a message..." Quote

Throwing a bottle in the ocean, not paying and asking her to contact you won't win over a women, especially if she is a blond European.
Women like to be conquered and spoiled by a man, so you'll have to try harder to impress her if you were ever to meet her again.
You want him to be a Napoleon and Donald Trump all in one??? OP do not listen to this mess conquer your goals spoil your MOMS give this STRANGER you saw at a meat store 10% of your energy that is all she deserve right now.

OP I want you to listen to a group call The Pharcyde " Otha Fish" this song will help you out or if you want some "hardcore" listen to DR Dre and Snoop "B**TCHES AIN'T SH*T" on the CD "Chronic"

But if you want some Conquered, Spoiled ass woman then take the advise of the the "El Lobo

Last edited:

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Mmm, "scruples." Heard a lot about that. Can penicillin cure it? lol jk.

Good one...Most times Scruples are only as good as a person's options. There's a reason why famous and rich people have a much higher divorce rate. It's not because they have less scruples than the rest, it's because they have a lot more options.

So, this is the scoop, you see a beautiful girl, in a butcher shop, where you were with your mother buying meat.

You took her picture and are going to send it to her.

???

So post the pics so we can see what this girl is like...

So what is the problem, POST THOSE PICS

else I will close this thread few days as a HOAX....4days and counting....

blindlikebat

Feb 20, 2013
. Go up to her and say " Your father must have been a thief because he stole the stars out of the sky and put them in your eyes" works every time but if it does not just pick up the phone and dial 312 or 773 and any number after that does not matter who picks up, and let them know you need help with women:cool:

The real line is..... "There must be more to you than just beauty"

Los Lobos

Mar 8, 2011
Not all dominican women are dark skinned and dark hair. My wife has corrected me on this issue when I see one and say theres no way in hell that that is a dominican woman.

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
Yes I took a few pics... And I told her I would send them by mail to her...

:)

2iufx4.jpg
Dear Dom,

It was a pleasure meeting you, even tho it was a drag your mother came along.

Please Mail the pictures to me as follows:

Pretty Blond Girl - German Butcher Shop
Calle Pedro Clisante - Cerca Vet De La Cruz
Sosua, Republica Dominicana

Love,

Blondie XOXOXOXOXO

Rep Dom

Bronze
Dec 27, 2011
So, this is the scoop, you see a beautiful girl, in a butcher shop, where you were with your mother buying meat.

You took her picture and are going to send it to her.

???

So post the pics so we can see what this girl is like...

So what is the problem, POST THOSE PICS

else I will close this thread few days as a HOAX....4days and counting....

Of course I did not take pictures and of course I can not send them.
If I could I would have her contact, dont you think???? Please...
I just sent this message: if by chance she reads it, she can send me a message eventually. Period. No need for all these polluting comments. Dont you guys have nothing else to do?

Major448

Silver
Sep 8, 2010
Of course I did not take pictures and of course I can not send them.
If I could I would have her contact, dont you think???? Please...
I just sent this message: if by chance she reads it, she can send me a message eventually. Period. No need for all these polluting comments. Dont you guys have nothing else to do?

I think that that was just a response to you saying the following ...

Yes I took a few pics... And I told her I would send them by mail to her...

:)

Olvidado

Jun 19, 2012
Thanks CC, it is so interesting that sometimes we think that we are along, meaning, we are the only ones in a situation or so.
This young Dom Rep took me back, deep within my heart. Sometimes I found myself looking for her even thou I do not know how she looks like....Thanks!

Olvidado

Jun 19, 2012
"Olvidado", be careful what you wish for!
I sometimes see "OLD Ladies", that I used to "Enjoy-The-Company-Of" almost 30 years ago in SD.
I never recognize THEM, they recognize ME!
To say the conversations are "Uncomfortable", for ME, is an understatement.
Funny thing is, when they are ready to stop talking, they all ask for "Algo Por El Taxi"????????
Or let me know, that their mother, is STILL in the hospital, and ONLY "YOU" can save her!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Thanks CC, it is so interesting that sometimes we think that we are along, meaning, we are the only ones in a situation or so.This young Dom Rep took me back, deep within my heart. Sometimes I found myself looking for her even thou I do not know how she looks like....Thanks!

Olvidado

Jun 19, 2012
Hey man,

I don't understand. Why would you look for Chinese food in a steakhouse? DR is packed with women who are unbelievably beautiful, and you want to focus on some blond expat?

You have some good "logical" points here, but remember, he did not go to the Bavarian to look for a woman. Sometimes, for mysterious reasons we are very impressionable, the logic flies away and the emotions take over. Things of the heart are emotional not logical. We can look at the same girl and not think anything whatsoever about her. Besides, remember that "beauty is the eye of the beer holder" I mean, beholder.

Status
Not open for further replies.