16 May 2008 Election Day reports

cdiaz18

May 16, 2008
Hiding/cover up, I think that may be the case.
The journalism everywhere is corrupt by scoops, the media is out of control now in days.
All the journalist are complaining that no results have been given :)
The process seems to be very slow at the moment.
The journalist are itching like crazy :)

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
Typical PRD blasse blasse! i am not the politico type i don't like neither of the main candidates PLD OR PRD (HOWEVER) I HATE HATE HATE THE PRD! it is just plain nasty the way this party leads a country expect killings and riots if this wimps looses again.

ERICKXSON

cdiaz18

May 16, 2008
Whoa, now the PLD is already celebrating out in the streets in the Capital and Santiago.

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
Problems in Santiago, the PLD militants are proclaiming victory in the streets.

this is not funny expect bloodshed hopefully not, however expect it.

FELIX ERICKXSON

MaCabrera

Dec 28, 2007
The projection from exit polls (news from Spain) gives LF about 56% and MVM about 39%. I never doubted he'd take it in the 1st round, but I'm glad he probably wont get the 60%+ he wanted.

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
If they loose this particular elections they will be facing the faith the PRSC party is facing now once the biggest Dominican Party now is about to disappear.

I hope the PRD looses and disappear, they are bad and a terrible group of hoodlums.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Trying to understand politics in this country, so ~~Honest question here....what do you mean by 'scared'? of loosing?

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
so what is the latest? in NYC it looks like Leonel is winning by a strong lead.

~~anna~~

Oct 27, 2003
If they loose this particular elections they will be facing the faith the PRSC party is facing now once the biggest Dominican Party now is about to disappear.

I hope the PRD looses and disappear, they are bad and a terrible group of hoodlums.

So, if I understand this correctly~~Mejia was PRD party, as is Vargas.

So, this might be two elections in a row they could lose. But that wouldn't be enough to cause them to disappear would it?

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Earlier I spoke to a friend who is here as an electoral observer: she said that from what they saw everything proceeded smoothly and the only irregularity they came across was some cedula buying by the PLD.

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
The PRD has no leaders or leadership they do not know how to govern a country instead of governing they create chaos. I was living here when Hipolito was the president also you can read about PRD Ex-presidents Jacobo Majluta (took all he could) and Jorge Blanco went to jail for corruption. The PRD had one great president the late Antonio Guzman Fernandez which killed himself due to peer pressure by PRD militants, he refused to become corrupted.

FELIX ERICKXSON

So, if I understand this correctly~~Mejia was PRD party, as is Vargas.

So, this might be two elections in a row they could lose. But that wouldn't be enough to cause them to disappear would it?