2nd Annual 4th of July Bash

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Escott_scottpartycolor.JPG

Lets go folks, email Marco and put your names down on this list Pronto!

The most fun you can possibly have without getting arrested

Marco
Escott
Planner
Carina (3)
Robert
Alberto
Lloyd
Dawn
Sunnie Maybe?
Larry
Amy and ??
Bigdaddy and wife
Al C
Juanita and Juanitita
Manxman
JoanneH (5)

For the most fun you can have without "HAVING" to remove your clothes!

Escott_party4thnew.JPG

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
Was talking to Rocky earlier and it sounds like this day is getting funner and funner.

People are welcome to cook up dogs & burgers whenever they wish. Good plan with the little ones about.

And some special side dishes are coming in-- Judy's got her famous pickled beets, Esmeralda will have her potato salad-- heavenly, I've heard, and I'm offering up a double batch of Mexican bean salad.

Thought I'd pitch in because this day is much more a big (DR1) family reunion than a business occasion...

so if anyone else has a favorite summer dish he or she just can't do without, feel free to bring it along. :)

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
dawnwil said:
People are welcome to cook up dogs & burgers whenever they wish.

I thought only Koreans ate dogs. Are there going to be Koreans at this party? Their women are sexy. I think I will just have a hamburger though. Oh, and a beer. Yes, a hamburger and a beer.

Larry

Last edited:

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
Hey Lar

It's going to be fun, isn't it?

Glad you'll be here this year... was disappointed that your timing last year missed the crowds. :)

er... Herman knows 2 Korean girls, twins. I can ask him to put them in his luggage and get back here sooner. They're very petite.

About the 'dogs', boy, careful what you joke about... that's likely to turn up as an ugly rumor taken as gospel truth, elsewhere.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002

Marco
Escott
Planner
Carina (3)
Robert
Alberto
Lloyd
Dawn
Sunnie Maybe?
Larry
Amy and ??
Bigdaddy and wife
Al C
Juanita and Juanitita
Manxman(4)
JoanneH (5)
Carilyn and Marilyn
Richard and Judy
Kurt and Kurt
Simon depending on Baby getting Out in time

Escott_party4thnew.JPG

One last thing. I just got email asking for it to be on Sunday the 3rd instead of the 4th which is Monday.

That is the day folks, it is in the first post of the thread. SUNDAY 3rd of July!

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
an idea

I think it might be better to have the party on the Sunday, July 3rd, instead.

Called Alberto yesterday and he's very keen and will definitely be here.

Also, Mitch will definitely join in if he makes it back; plans to be here entire month of July, but hasn't confirmed travel yet.

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
dawnwil said:

Also, Mitch will definitely join in if he makes it back; plans to be here entire month of July, but hasn't confirmed travel yet.

Dawn, the party is on Sunday July 3. :tired: ;)

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Top Secret.

This is top secret, but....
Judy, Campesina, will be bringing her world famous pickled beets, and Dawn, said something about a Mexican bean salad, and another secret guest says he makes the best ceasar's salad in the world.
Many people are already offering time on the BBQ's.
More secret surprises to come....

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
oh dear

Rocky, am I in trouble? For blowing the secret?

hmm, I guess nothing is top secret around here anyway. heh.

dawnwil said:
Was talking to Rocky earlier and it sounds like this day is getting funner and funner.

People are welcome to cook up dogs & burgers whenever they wish. Good plan with the little ones about.

And some special side dishes are coming in-- Judy's got her famous pickled beets, Esmeralda will have her potato salad-- heavenly, I've heard, and I'm offering up a double batch of Mexican bean salad.

Thought I'd pitch in because this day is much more a big (DR1) family reunion than a business occasion...

so if anyone else has a favorite summer dish he or she just can't do without, feel free to bring it along. :)

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
Carina

Exactamente! Repetition, repetition, repetition. heh.

btw, my 3 fav words are: Claro, tambien, siempre!

Entonces is 4th.

I noticed a while ago, much before I could string a couple of sentences together, that I could hold my own in any Spanish conversation, simply by enthusiastically injecting these 3 words-- all together, of course, with exclamations. Love the sound of them together. They have become somewhat of a code around these parts.

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
dawnwil said:

btw, my 3 fav words are: Claro, tambien, siempre!

Entonces is 4th.

I noticed a while ago, much before I could string a couple of sentences together, that I could hold my own in any Spanish conversation, simply by enthusiastically injecting these 3 words-- all together, of course, with exclamations. Love the sound of them together. They have become somewhat of a code around these parts.

Es verdad!??

(Also holds a conversation together like glue, if you are lack of words.
Not understanding something, just look surprised and say Es Verdad??!!
if someone is telling you story.. ) :cross-eye

Nov 5, 2004
carina said:
Es verdad!??

(Also holds a conversation together like glue, if you are lack of words.
Not understanding something, just look surprised and say Es Verdad??!!
if someone is telling you story.. ) :cross-eye

Hahaha! Great tips. Wish I had had thoes before I could really speak spanish!

Not that my spanish is that great..but I can actually converse and understand in general what is being said.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
dawnwil said:

Are tall you flucking people BLIND?

That was the original day I posted the 4th of July party would be ON.

Same as LAST YEAR FOLKS> Forth of July party starts on the 3rd of JULY at 2 pm and goes to after midnight and that is the 4th of July. We will have fireworks that will blow your minds, the SankyBanky Boys will be performing as well as the SankyBanky Girls. It is going to be a big day and night!!

OPEN YOUR FREAKIN EYES GUYS! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002

Marco
Escott
Planner
Carina (3)
Robert
Alberto
Lloyd
Dawn
Sunnie Maybe?
Larry
Amy and ??
Bigdaddy and wife
Al C
Juanita and Juanitita
Manxman(4)
JoanneH (5)
Carilyn and Marilyn
Richard and Judy
Kurt and Kurt
Simon depending on Baby getting Out in time
Shad
Mitch (airfare permitting)
another person doesn't want name mentioned he is wanted by interpol. Hahaha
Randall/Scandall
George Bubblewrap
Cris Colon

Escott_party4thnew.JPG

One last thing. I just got email asking for it to be on Sunday the 3rd instead of the 4th which is Monday.

That is the day folks, it is in the first post of the thread. SUNDAY 3rd of July!

I didn't change the date, it was the date all along. You guys need to be able to read English for heavens sake!!!

Last edited:

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
Claro, open YOUR FREAKIN eyes

Escott said:
Are tall you flucking people BLIND?

That was the original day I posted the 4th of July party would be ON.

Same as LAST YEAR FOLKS> Forth of July party starts on the 3rd of JULY at 2 pm and goes to after midnight and that is the 4th of July. We will have fireworks that will blow your minds, the SankyBanky Boys will be performing as well as the SankyBanky Girls. It is going to be a big day and night!!

Gosh, I wouldn't have mentioned your poor eyesight, but you did it first.

carina said:
Dawn, the party is on Sunday July 3. :tired: ;)

dawnwil said:
Claro. I was spoofing those who don't read. For example... the invitation. :)

carina said:
Now they know!!!!
;)

dawnwil said:

Get it? Got it. Good.

Host with the most, are you a little tired tonight? hee

Nov 5, 2004
Escott said:

Well as of "now" I don't arrive til July 17th..but since i am job hunting for my "extended vacation" in the DR....and may need to come down sooner...(plus there are currently $350 inc. tax deal to POP ahora)..If by chance I am there the 4th of July...

However as a sankyBanky girl (see my ad: http://www.dr1.com/blogs/uploads/carina_graciasbanner.gif) What a hot model I make! ow! ow! Can you guess which one i am? :D:D:D)

If I have a dance I need to learn I may have to come sooner ;)..I pick up any dance moves very fast (being a former dancer)... Let me know if I am required to attend to learn "the dance" (just like most resorts have the dance..I'm sure Rocky's should have a dance too! :D:D )