4th of July BBQ Pool Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chichiguita

Dec 30, 2004
Wow, lots of happy news!

Funny how you can be happy for someone you have never actually met...
Bob-I wish love, health and happiness for your new little familia. Children make life rich.
AZB-wow--I thought you were a confirmed bachelor! I wish joy, love and never-ending adventure in your new marriage.
Deepest blessings to all!
lk

Sep 19, 2005
hey everyone, I am glad you liked the pictures...even though I am neither chinese nor japanese...I like taking the pictures, and posting them.
And thanks for the good wishes. Tavina is only about 5-6 weeks pregnant.
Alyonka: she should be fine I hardly ever hit her before, and I am definately cutting back now that all my hard work has paid off....:surprised:surprised:surprised........

and I am sooo glad robert made the transie comment.....so I didnt have to!!!!

something about looking up to your woman, huh robert??? ha ha ha

bob

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
I've never done this before by looking only at a picture, but otherwise I've never failed in predicting the gender of the baby. It's a boy!

Sep 19, 2005
Mirador, thats we are really pulling for, if only because Tavina has had a boys name picked out for the last year!!

here are a few photos of a few of the party goers who met at sosua beach the day before the 4th BBQ. We met at the new Scandanavian Bar.

Darlene, her friend who just moved into POP Vance, and Carl.

4kf0pw6.jpg

darlene and tavina, with a shot of the front of part of the new scandanavian bar
4zcldmr.jpg

in this shot I was hoping to get my arm around Aftab and his GF...but Tavina didnt quite get the right angle, and instead of being friends with Aftab and Anna, I am now Robert's enemy.. ha ha ha
4xxyxd0.jpg

younf boy playing on the beach covered in sand....

61kn80o.jpg

another shot of the sandboy.....I think this is a good photo......

4y6adqv.jpg

I have a few more of the group in the water...but my GF doesnt have enough clothes on to keep posting all those bikini shots......a ha ha ha......bob
bob

Last edited:

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Tavina is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. She should try modeling once she gets to New York.

I can see AZB's single life is over. His GF cannot leg him go. After all he posted here, he deserves that ;) I am not even sure how she allowed him to go to a party with all these attractive women invited.

Little boy covered with sand is really cute. Imagine - you will have a little one like that in several months. Mixed genes produce beautiful children.

Chichiguita

Dec 30, 2004
I don't think you need to be worried!

She is lovely, and the fun is only beginning! Its all about the adventure.

I knew she was your girlfriend, though. I thought AZB got married, though--but now they are calling her his GF? That's what I was being nosey about.

Either way--blessings and "passion" to all--and to all a good night!:cheeky:

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Does Tavina become a center of attention anywhere you, guys, go? She looks amazing. Be nice to her, there are so many mean guys trying to get someone else's women out there, it is horrible. To be safe - just keep her at home and do not allow her to work ever. And - no going to a gym without you present. Those are the worst places to allow your wife to go to ;)

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
Ok, you guys and gals. I really hope you had d blast.. Please post some pics even if it means turning blue in the face. The 4th of July here in NY was a
cloudy day with rain off and on. Well, maybe next year..

zeus (not a happy God)

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Does Tavina become a center of attention anywhere you, guys, go? She looks amazing. Be nice to her, there are so many mean guys trying to get someone else's women out there, it is horrible. To be safe - just keep her at home and do not allow her to work ever. And - no going to a gym without you present. Those are the worst places to allow your wife to go to ;)

What???? stop!!! If there is no trust how can a relationship survive, but of course keep your eyes open for the "sharks" "tiburones" out there. oh wait, you were joking Alyonka? ok

Wait a second Bob, were you down there 5-6 weeks ago??? hahahahah

Bob you do have those slanted eyes, are you sure you're not japanese or chinese?

Sep 19, 2005
Wait a second Bob, were you down there 5-6 weeks ago??? hahahahah

hey I am multi talented, not only did I GO DOWN.....ahem......never mind.

you dont know how demanding she is MAR...it is such torture:eek::eek::eek:

the boys name will be ANFERNY........dont have a name for a girl yet.

hey MAR you should hear the story about what happened when she told me.....

bob

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
the boys name will be ANFERNY........dont have a name for a girl yet.
are you serious? are you sure? the thing is that i am more into traditional spanish names, but that's me, why not Roberto?

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
What???? stop!!! If there is no trust how can a relationship survive, but of course keep your eyes open for the "sharks" "tiburones" out there. oh wait, you were joking Alyonka? ok

Yes, I was joking :laugh: I just know how jelous guys can be esp. if their woman is that good looking. ;)

Sep 19, 2005
are you serious? are you sure? the thing is that i am more into traditional spanish names, but that's me, why not Roberto?

we have been calling our boy ANFERNY for the last year that we decided to try and have a baby.....no way he will be anything other than ANFERNY if he is a boy.

bob

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
we have been calling our boy ANFERNY for the last year that we decided to try and have a baby.....no way he will be anything other than ANFERNY if he is a boy.

bob

that's so cute, you already calling him "our boy", i'm happy for both of you.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Yes, I was joking :laugh: I just know how jelous guys can be esp. if their woman is that good looking. ;)

BOb doesn't have this problem, thanks god she lives in a city which is full of good looking women like her. Now imagine if they were living in USA. Then I am sure he might have to have 4 eyes to be watching all corners around his girlfriend on the streets.
AZB

Status
Not open for further replies.