age of a sankie????

britishgirl

Aug 28, 2004
Chris said:
Sankie-ism is ageless. I'm a grandmother and they still come on to me... Sankie-ism has nothing to do with age. It has to do with gullibility - not on the part of the Sankie, but on the part of the Sankeed!

As for being a teenager, you'll have to have eagle eyes to spot a Sankie. Before you know it, you'll be in love!

no way!!!i'm not gullible!! ;)

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Pib said:
If you look to your right you will see the Sankie, scientific name Hispaniolan Gigolum, closely related to the Gigolum Jamaicensis. Notice its beautiful plumage. This predatory bird is subject of controversy and much interest due to its nocturnal habit and preferred diet of slower, less-smart birds. It thrives in coastal areas, especially those with high concentration of tourism development. While some consider it a pest, this bird appears to be an important part of these ecosystems. Due to the tenacious effort of the last government this bird is no longer in the list of endangered species. Please do not feed the Sankies.

At your left you will see the Moronum Touristus, preferred prey of the Hispaniolan Gigolum...

Hilarious! hehehe

Larry

santousa

Nov 12, 2003
lol, funny thought, i was just wondering, well myself and most other people who travel to the DR reguralarly will be able to spot a sankie from a mile away. But these "SANKIES"...How old do they tend to be when they develop their "sankie" qualities???And how old when they stop being to sankie-ish? Was just wondering

Who are SANKIES? They are prostitutes or men-prostitutes and on my opinion there is no big difference between the prostitutes whomen and prostitutes men.All of them just can not or do not want to work and just looking for easy money.

How old do they tend to be when they develop their "sankie" qualities???And how old when they stop being to sankie-ish?

It depends on their mental abilities only.Unfortunately who was born to be a prostitute,he or she will be a prostitute untill he or she is able to do that job.

santousa

Nov 12, 2003
myself and most other people who travel to the DR reguralarly will be able to spot a sankie from a mile away.

Yes of course you can,even from ten miles -providing you were looking for them.

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
For all of those people in love with sankies and sankietts

? #34 11-05-2004, 12:57 AM
DominicanScotty
Silver Join Date: Jun 2004
Warns Level: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormer
Wow, I should hope that girls would use protection!!! No one is that dumb!! God you wouldn't do that at "home" would you???? Exactly, thats what I thought!

I had to reply to this one. In the 10 years I have lived in the Dominican Republic I have been to two funerals of people that are related to friends of mine all in one tragic family and another one is expected anytime now. About a year and half ago I paid a visit to my friend's brother and sister in law in a barrio just outside of Puerto Plata. They were nice people, both of them. They have three beautiful young children too! The man was big strong looking hombre; you would have never thought that he was dying. The wife? Well, she didn't look too good, perhaps at one time she might have but not now. They both have aids. The wife caught it from her husband. Do you want to know what he does for a living? Guess? No, he wasn't a resort worker but he was a tigre. Being a resort worker doesn't mean that you are going to get aids nor does being a tigre. However, sleeping with several women or men a week maybe a day without condoms because they don't run around; (remember there in love with you) is asking for it. They will "bareback" with anyone that pays because money is money and if you don't provide the daggone condom then you won't get one from them. Anyway, the wife is dead now and the wake was horrible. They don't use imbalming fluid in the barrio because it costs too much. The stench was overpowering, the flies were worse and the wails and screams of sorrow were unbearable. The cotton stuffed into the once nice little lady's nostrils and mouth was meant to keep the smell from escaping her body. Pictures of what this lady looked like in her better days were displayed sadly and yet proudly. The doctor ordered that the wake last only one day due to the high heat and well...fast decomposition of the body. The husband who is now close to death himself and is completely consumed with grief wants to be reunited with his wife now. Same family, same thing, same kind of wake, same stench, flies and wails of grief! A third case of aids, this time it is a handsome young man. He was once a tigre, now he is dead. This brings us to the next question. How many women on vacation trying to have a good time or find love have slept with this good looking, sexy, smooth dancing smooth talking tigre? From what the family had said about him he was something else with the ladies in his day. Think about it and think hard. Yes, I know that you can get aids anywhere and not just the DR. You don't need to be a sankie or a resort worker. Aids is an equal opportunity killer. It doesn't care how rich you are or poor, white or black, male or female, pretty or ugly. I work in law enforcement for 23 years and believe me I have seen plenty with aids, more then most.

This goes to my critics. You need proof of my new story? Meet me in Sosua and I will take you to meet the families of these lost souls. You can go to Puerto Plata and speak with the man that lost his wife. Don't worry, you can't get aids talking to someone. He now weighs about 100 lbs but is still alive; he is still a friendly guy. You can tell him that I am full of ****. You can then go to Sosua Abajo and ask the handsome young dancer's mother if I am full of ****. Then we can all go to the cemetery just past Sosua Abajo on the right halfway up the hill near the entrance to Puerto Chiquito. Wear boots because the place is muddy and full of weeds. You can tell them that they are all full of ****!

I read these stories and it makes me shake my head. Jeeesh at least use protection guys and don't fall for the "I love you" crap".

Scotty

liam1

Bronze
Jun 9, 2004
"I used to get feels on a b*tch
Now I throw shields on the d*ck
To stop me from that HIV sh*t"

- B.I.G.

britishgirl

Aug 28, 2004
DominicanScotty said:
? #34 11-05-2004, 12:57 AM
DominicanScotty
Silver Join Date: Jun 2004
Warns Level: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormer
Wow, I should hope that girls would use protection!!! No one is that dumb!! God you wouldn't do that at "home" would you???? Exactly, thats what I thought!

I had to reply to this one. In the 10 years I have lived in the Dominican Republic I have been to two funerals of people that are related to friends of mine all in one tragic family and another one is expected anytime now. About a year and half ago I paid a visit to my friend's brother and sister in law in a barrio just outside of Puerto Plata. They were nice people, both of them. They have three beautiful young children too! The man was big strong looking hombre; you would have never thought that he was dying. The wife? Well, she didn't look too good, perhaps at one time she might have but not now. They both have aids. The wife caught it from her husband. Do you want to know what he does for a living? Guess? No, he wasn't a resort worker but he was a tigre. Being a resort worker doesn't mean that you are going to get aids nor does being a tigre. However, sleeping with several women or men a week maybe a day without condoms because they don't run around; (remember there in love with you) is asking for it. They will "bareback" with anyone that pays because money is money and if you don't provide the daggone condom then you won't get one from them. Anyway, the wife is dead now and the wake was horrible. They don't use imbalming fluid in the barrio because it costs too much. The stench was overpowering, the flies were worse and the wails and screams of sorrow were unbearable. The cotton stuffed into the once nice little lady's nostrils and mouth was meant to keep the smell from escaping her body. Pictures of what this lady looked like in her better days were displayed sadly and yet proudly. The doctor ordered that the wake last only one day due to the high heat and well...fast decomposition of the body. The husband who is now close to death himself and is completely consumed with grief wants to be reunited with his wife now. Same family, same thing, same kind of wake, same stench, flies and wails of grief! A third case of aids, this time it is a handsome young man. He was once a tigre, now he is dead. This brings us to the next question. How many women on vacation trying to have a good time or find love have slept with this good looking, sexy, smooth dancing smooth talking tigre? From what the family had said about him he was something else with the ladies in his day. Think about it and think hard. Yes, I know that you can get aids anywhere and not just the DR. You don't need to be a sankie or a resort worker. Aids is an equal opportunity killer. It doesn't care how rich you are or poor, white or black, male or female, pretty or ugly. I work in law enforcement for 23 years and believe me I have seen plenty with aids, more then most.

This goes to my critics. You need proof of my new story? Meet me in Sosua and I will take you to meet the families of these lost souls. You can go to Puerto Plata and speak with the man that lost his wife. Don't worry, you can't get aids talking to someone. He now weighs about 100 lbs but is still alive; he is still a friendly guy. You can tell him that I am full of ****. You can then go to Sosua Abajo and ask the handsome young dancer's mother if I am full of ****. Then we can all go to the cemetery just past Sosua Abajo on the right halfway up the hill near the entrance to Puerto Chiquito. Wear boots because the place is muddy and full of weeds. You can tell them that they are all full of ****!

I read these stories and it makes me shake my head. Jeeesh at least use protection guys and don't fall for the "I love you" crap".

Scotty

oh my god, i can't believe that!Honestly, if i was married to a man who gave me aids I would never forgive him! just the week before last, I was researching aids to do a debate on it and trying to make people more aware. The story you told is very moving, and at the end of the day, its not just about sankies, its about prostitutes and anybody who does that kind of thing with many people...being paid or not. The ones who do meet sankies, well as far as I can see, they must be blind. (See Mr DR-I'm not just a thug talker obsessive-I research things that matter like aids) ;)

britishgirl

Aug 28, 2004
Chris said:
Aha! Great! Then you'll spot 'em! Sankie spotting is fun! :laugh:

lol....yeh, me and my sister like that,....we never say out loud "he's a sankie though"....we'd probably be dead by now!!!lol

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
britishgirl said:
oh my god, i can't believe that!Honestly, if i was married to a man who gave me aids I would never forgive him! just the week before last, I was researching aids to do a debate on it and trying to make people more aware. The story you told is very moving, and at the end of the day, its not just about sankies, its about prostitutes and anybody who does that kind of thing with many people...being paid or not. The ones who do meet sankies, well as far as I can see, they must be blind. (See Mr DR-I'm not just a thug talker obsessive-I research things that matter like aids) ;)

I brought up this old quote of mine to just add to this thread. I want you to know that I know three people in one tragic family that were affected by the "hanky panky" that goes on day in and day out in and around the resorts and tourist towns. Being in the tourist business I get to see the "sankie" nearly daily (usually nightly). Calling them a sankie isn't an insult,even though they would deny it to your face with a nice "gold toothed" smile. They will smile that ever magnetic smile while they spin their cute little "doo rag" on top of their head and adjust their "Air Jordan" pump sneaks which cost more then they could possibly make in a month working a regular job. They will do a "Mr Jangles" dance just for you and tell you "you are the only one". Next thing you know, you are his and he will do whatever he wants with you. Only thing I am saying to you (and the guys too) is to be careful while you play with the sankie (sankiette). The same thing goes for the male tourist out there when it comes to the women of the night that are out there. My gosh, some of them will suck you right in with that spandex they wear which is painted right onto their nude body. To a man that comes from a country which is so sexually supressed it is intoxicating. They will gyrate that body of theirs in front of you and the next thing you know...you belong to her and she will do whatever she wants with you. Madussa was thought to once be beautiful too. Be careful while you have fun!

britishgirl

Aug 28, 2004
DominicanScotty said:
I brought up this old quote of mine to just add to this thread. I want you to know that I know three people in one tragic family that were affected by the "hanky panky" that goes on day in and day out in and around the resorts and tourist towns. Being in the tourist business I get to see the "sankie" nearly daily (usually nightly). Calling them a sankie isn't an insult,even though they would deny it to your face with a nice "gold toothed" smile. They will smile that ever magnetic smile while they spin their cute little "doo rag" on top of their head and adjust their "Air Jordan" pump sneaks which cost more then they could possibly make in a month working a regular job. They will do a "Mr Jangles" dance just for you and tell you "you are the only one". Next thing you know, you are his and he will do whatever he wants with you. Only thing I am saying to you (and the guys too) is to be careful while you play with the sankie (sankiette). The same thing goes for the male tourist out there when it comes to the women of the night that are out there. My gosh, some of them will suck you right in with that spandex they wear which is painted right onto their nude body. To a man that comes from a country which is so sexually supressed it is intoxicating. They will gyrate that body of theirs in front of you and the next thing you know...you belong to her and she will do whatever she wants with you. Madussa was thought to once be beautiful too. Be careful while you have fun!

lol-i wear nike air jordans!!! ;)

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
britishgirl said:
lol-i wear nike air jordans!!! ;)

LOL...yes, you probably do. But I bet you one thing. You work and bought your Nike Air Jordans and the sankie has his gringas/chulas buy his.

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
LuNe_*.* said:
ok, I know it may sound stupid but
but what is actually a "sankie"?

Type in the search box: "S-A-N-K-I-E". Behold about a million threads about the infamous sankie will befall you.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
britishgirl said:
(See Mr DR-I'm not just a thug talker obsessive-I research things that matter like aids) ;)

Lol..I should hope so....These is a serious matter...You cant never joke about such topic.

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
Funny but true

Pib said:
If you look to your right you will see the Sankie, scientific name Hispaniolan Gigolum, closely related to the Gigolum Jamaicensis. Notice its beautiful plumage. This predatory bird is subject of controversy and much interest due to its nocturnal habit and preferred diet of slower, less-smart birds. It thrives in coastal areas, especially those with high concentration of tourism development. While some consider it a pest, this bird appears to be an important part of these ecosystems. Due to the tenacious effort of the last government this bird is no longer in the list of endangered species. Please do not feed the Sankies.

At your left you will see the Moronum Touristus, preferred prey of the Hispaniolan Gigolum...

PIB...you sure got a way of describing them but your are right. I said it before and I will say it again. To each their own and if they are happy with these guys then more power to them.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Mr_DR said:
...Others my tell you that they are humans/Dominican Caribbean male prostitutes in search of tourists for money and a little visa.....They are mostly thuggish looking much darker than the avg Dominican. They impress tourists with dancing, cheating and lying....You will see these guys in public places been exhibited by these tourist as if they were a prize......Que azco.

It's clear that you've never gone sankie watching. These fellows are usually quite beautiful and graceful. Most speak at least some English and some German, they dance like young Gods and they are as charming as playful kittens. Nothing thuggish about the good ones, and believe me, they are good at what they do... Some are darker from all the watersports but most down on Cabarete beach, which is the only place that I've ever gone sankie watching, are true blooded Dominican boys.

britishgirl

Aug 28, 2004
Mr_DR said:
Lol..I should hope so....These is a serious matter...You cant never joke about such topic.

nah man....i wasnt jokin bout, it just u seemed to think all i was a slang urban lingo nike airs wearing thug obsessive teenager but i wanted to set the record straight. ....no jokes, i take pride in ma school work, in fact i'm in school now.