Age of Consent

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
The age of consent is clear. Almost 18? But NOT 18. It has been stated and that is what it is.

WE all know that ... 14 y.o. and younger are targets too..

So really frank w.... what are YOU in the D.R. for? Chill out my a##. This is a sex hunting thread from minors.

We're not talking about 14 year old ones are we? FYI I broke a guy's cheekbone for touching my 14 year old stepdaughter a couple of years back, I have a daughter myself so I really feel offended by what you're trying imply.
You've got some issues, you really need that chill pill.

karlrichards

Nov 30, 2012
This got out of hand. The three months is obviously a much bigger issue than I thought, but I obviously found that out very quickly with several harshly worded posts. People took my thread and used it as a spring board to talk about a lot of topics which were not the original intention of my post.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I'd wait until she's 18.

That said, why are you pushing up on a 17 year old? I mean, there's no shortage of chicas 18-26, who are spectacularly beautiful, and with whom you probably have far more in common with, and with whom you will have no legal or moral issues to deal with.

There are 17 year olds that are more mature than 30 year olds. I'm talking about mental maturity and stable minds. So if she was 20 and he was 30 would you be ok with the relationship. She will be 18 in 3 months and he said he's willing to wait. That sound like he is a mature 24 year old and considerate of culture, legallity...etc. I wish him luck.

karlrichards

Nov 30, 2012
That's a good point Bob, yet somehow all these people have me feeling like I am way out of line for even asking or considering. Makes me question what age is ok to date for someone 24.

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
Sometimes waiting for your girl to turn 18 can be totally romantic, Sometimes it's just creepy!

I know this American guy (late 40's at the time) who started talking to a 14 year old Russian girl online and then went to Russia to meet her and her family. He would send her care packages and presents but he used to say she was like a daughter to him. Her family was totally cool with the friendship!
Anyway, the last thing I heard about him, after she turned 17 he told her he loved her and asked her to consider marrying him when she turned 18. CREEPY!!

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Since the age of consent is 18,then just wait the 3 months.You said you travel
frequently to the DR,so afterwards, you can plan a romantic getaway.;)

karlrichards

Nov 30, 2012
Solid advice bronzeallspice, I don't think I'll be doing much getting away though I work Saturday-Thursday most the time I am down there.

bronzeallspice

Mar 26, 2012
Solid advice bronzeallspice, I don't think I'll be doing much getting away though I work Saturday-Thursday most the time I am down there.

How are you going to have a relationship if you can't find the time to be with her?

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2011
I'm confused.How are you going to have a relationship if you can't find the time to be with her?

Said they have some work-related connection.

I met a girl about a year ago and we talked as friends for months. She knew a lot of people I am friends with because we work in the same industry.

I'm sure he'll figure it out. He simply said that your wonderful suggestion about a "getaway" would be difficult.

karlrichards

Nov 30, 2012
Regarding bronzeallspice, I see her typically on a daily basis because we work in complementary industries. That is to say, my work doesn't get done unless I have the resources her company provides. Spending time together is definitely not an issue, I just don't get much vacation when I am down there so I can't really take time off.

bronzeallspice

Mar 26, 2012
Regarding bronzeallspice, I see her typically on a daily basis because we work in complementary industries. That is to say, my work doesn't get done unless I have the resources her company provides. Spending time together is definitely not an issue, I just don't get much vacation when I am down there so I can't really take time off.

I see,thanks for clarifying.:)

travelbear

May 8, 2012
You are both young 24 and almost 18. By asking the question you obviously have some worries and seem to lean doing the right thing. Wait until she turns 18 and you avoid your stated fear (doing anything illegal) after all if this blossoms into a long term relationship you have many many years ahead for the sexual stuff