Age of Consent

GioMed

Oct 6, 2011
Hopefully you are not counting your chickens before they are hatched....
many a time I thought the hanky panky was "in the bag" only to
have it turn to mush lol
-- anda err diablo se me devarataron los planes!!

xamaicano

Apr 16, 2004
Hopefully you are not counting your chickens before they are hatched....
many a time I thought the hanky panky was "in the bag" only to
have it turn to mush lol
-- anda err diablo se me devarataron los planes!!

Exactly. Has she even indicated that sex is imminent in the near future? Despite what some may think, 17 going on 18 isn't a child. I am pretty sure she will have a say in if and when this goes down.

karlrichards

Nov 30, 2012
I've known her for a year sir, we have had hundreds of conversations and I know. For the first few months, she didn't say anything. Then it progressed, and now she's a lot more forward. The issue is if it's illegal and risky, and it appears that it is both.

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
For those of you who think that if she's had sex before you, this means that you could not possibly have any court trouble, well, it could be even worse: you could end up paying for the plates some else broke!

Sometimes a guy actually has a nice relantionship with a girl but then he meets someone new and dumps her, or maybe he rubs the parents the wrong way, they accuse him of rape.

It doesn't matter if she seduced you, if the parents are greedy and want money, the fact is that you're an adult who had sex with a minor and no one put a gun to your head and forced you to do it.

Even if you don't end up in jail, in the DR, when you've been arrested, you'll be forever known as the guy who was arrested for rape!

Don't put yourself in that situation!

DEF5206

Jan 13, 2013
drtravelzone.com
The first caveat with a DR girl relationship is to check the family's financial status. If they're **** poor, then chances are you're their cash cow. The girlfriend then will always side with the family and expect you to contribute financially. Rule of thumb is, find a girl with family that is financially well established. Otherwise, and regretfully, you will not only be supporting a girlfriend or wife, you will be support an entire family who is looking to rob your pants. And your girlfriend will dump you soon once you have depleted your money.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
You would be the first guy in history to be charged with rape, sex with a minor, or any other civil, or criminal offense for screwing a dominicana, of 17 years.
As has been said, but if she gets pregnant, and don't expect her to do ANYTHING to prevent it, they might come after you for "support", which "IF" you turn out to be the father,( I have had a few Dominicanas, and one "Gringa", get me to screw them when already pregnant with someone else! I was a better "Economic" choice. "DNA" is your best friend!!) you must from a moral, if not a civil, standpoint PAY!
If you don't have any future plans to marry this girl, and live with her and raise a child,either here, or in your home country, stick to "Clintonian Sex"!
Or, "Wank It"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

bizzyboneizo

Aug 31, 2010
i believe in the u.s. at 17 they cant really do any thing about it being shes turning 18 and being in dr is way different than here

puryear270

Bronze
Aug 26, 2009
As has been said here before, make sure you know the family first.

A Dominican friend here who is 22 years old hooked up with a 17 year old girl and they moved in together. When the relationship turned sour, the mother of the girl told the guy that she would report him to the authorities if he didn't pay up.

What he did was illegal, and though the laws that are actually enforced here get fewer by the day, when the parent speaks up and goes to the fiscalia, the police have to act.

IN the end, he decided to keep the girl with him. To be safe, he's going to stick with her for a year. On her 19th birthday, she is out and the new girlfriend he is already seeing (who is 19) is OUT.

Good luck, and I hope it works out. But I would definitely keep it in my pants for a few months. You have never seen drama until you've been involved in Dominican family drama.

puryear270

Bronze
Aug 26, 2009
i believe in the u.s. at 17 they cant really do any thing about it being shes turning 18 and being in dr is way different than here

In the US, the laws on this vary from state to state.

The US government (federal) does have an extradition agreement with the DR, though I have never heard of extradition in this case. But US federal law prohibits US citizens from traveling to a foreign country to have sex with a minor. The law is mostly enforced regarding those who seek younger children, but it could be applied in this case.